PREMIUM 2 BR, 3 BA CONDO – GREAT FRISCO LOCATION – ON BIKE PATH
This 2-bedroom, 3-bathroom premium townhouse is a perfect retreat for small families or groups of up to seven people. Its location in Frisco, the heart of Summit County, is absolutely perfect — you’re just a short shuttle ride to Main Street Frisco and the surrounding ski resorts. And, and it’s right on the bike path! You can bike or walk the path in the summer, and snowshoe or Nordic ski the path during the winter.
The living area welcomes you with a beautiful gas fireplace and plenty of comfortable seating to enjoy the LCD TV or just relax and chat. The large windows flood this open area with sunshine all year long. And just outside on the balcony, there’s a gas grill and great mountain views.
There’s a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and seating for six: four at the dining table and two at the counter. Other amenities include a 1-car garage, a washer and dryer, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
You’ll love this fantastic Frisco condo. Call us or book online today!
- Master suite: king bed, private bathroom with jetted tub and separate walk-in shower, LCD TV, mountain views.
- Living area: queen sleeper sofa.
- Bathroom: shower.
- Bedroom 2: captain’s bunk (twin upper, full lower), LCD TV, Wii.
- Bathroom: tub/shower.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES – PLEASE READ:
- No Pets / No Smoking.
- A $500 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 1-car garage, 1 outdoor space – 2 spaces total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.