2 Bed 2 Bath 1 Car - peaceful base to return to from your SA Adventures!
Master Bedroom 2 with own private ensuite
Master Bedroom 1 with own private ensuite and sofa beds
* Master Bedroom 1 with own private ensuite and sofa beds * 1 Queen Size Bed 1 TV which has FREE TO AIR CHANNELS - (can be used downstairs in dining area if required) 2 Towels and face towels and dark make up remover towel 2 Luxury robes - ohhhh how soft!! Inbuilt Wardrobe with HANGERS, SPARE BLANKETS (unless on beds in Winter) & ROBES Private En-suite with SHOWER, HAIR DRYER, HAIR STRAIGHTENER, HAIR CURLER, "LIGHT ME UP" MAKE UP MIRROR, SHAMPOO, CONDITIONER & BODY WASH and a few essentials like ear buds, cotton balls, make up face pads, disposable shavers. * Master Bedroom 2 with own private ensuite 1 Queen Size Bed 2 Towels and face towels and dark make up remover towel Inbuilt Wardrobe Private En-suite with SHOWER, SHAMPOO, CONDITIONER & BODY WASH , and essentials like ear buds, cotton balls, make up face pads, disposable shavers. * Lounge 1 Sofa bed which can comfortably fit one person.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - There are still sharp edges and breakablesThere are still sharp edges and breakables
Pets allowed - 1 Pet only and must be under 12kg1 Pet only and must be under 12kg
No parties/events - We have our neighbours to consider.We have our neighbours to consider.
No smoking - Strictly no smoking on property.Strictly no smoking on property.
Max guests: 5 (sleeps up to 5 adults) - Two queen beds and we can set up a single sofa bedTwo queen beds and we can set up a single sofa bed
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Cleaners need 3 days notice to be able to prepare for the sofa bed.
- PLEASE leave townhouse as you found it
- Keep noise down after 9pm as my neighbours are important to me!
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
About sasha davas
Hi, Im Sasha! Hello! Im diving into hosting now for the first time, and am very excited - to say the least! I'm a property developer who is passionate about real estate, travel and health. All my listings welcome guests from all walks of life, I love meeting new and interesting people from every corner of the globe and all orientations.!! My listings are mainly organic from the shampoo to the coffee, are free of harsh cleaning chemicals and are pet friendly upon special request for those that love to travel with their pets. :-) I hope to provide a great at home experience for those that stay while visiting beautiful Adelaide. My aim is to: - Make my guests feel at home the moment they walk in the door. - Provide a stress free arrival with clear directions, instructions and being very responsive with communications. - Provide you as much information as possible on Adelaide its surroundings and what it has to offer through books and brochures that are in the townhouses for you to use and my online guides. - Your feedback is always important to me!!!! Any ideas would be appreciated! I have tried to think of everything an executive holiday five star rental townhouse might need.... I have automated my listings as much as possible so have provided a keyless entry system so that you can let yourself in when you arrive with a pass code - also enabling you to arrive at your leisure. If I can I will be there to greet you and show you the space, if not Ill always be contactable through the site here. I hope that at least one of my properties make it onto your Wish List (or all of them!)! Im looking forward to hearing of your adventures here and sharing your experience in Adelaide.... :-)
sasha davas purchased this Townhome in 2013
Why sasha davas chose Brompton
I totally love my properties, and my neighbours as I got to know most of them over the years! I hope that you choose one of them to stay in while here in Adelaide. I love doing the interior decorations, always updating them and improving them as I go. ❤️ My aim is to use products that show the love by being organic or environmentally aware. I love the following brands "Thankyou, Who Gives A Crap, Republica Organic Biodegradable coffee pods, KOH cleaning and Fairtrade Organic products" The list is ever changing and any further suggestions would be appreciated! ❤️
What makes this Townhome unique
The area is one of the best features in my mind. Adelaide is not too busy and by car you can go from the beach to the hills in a short amount of time. My listings are in Brompton which is a very central location, not right in the city but close to everything if you have a car. There is also plenty of public transport also that is close by.