Riverside Retreat that sleeps up to 9 guests. 15 minutes to Downtown Bozeman!
Guest Bedroom #2
Guest Bedroom #1
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed
Smoking allowed - Smoking permitted in outdoor areas only.Smoking permitted in outdoor areas only.
Max guests: 9
Minimum age of primary renter:
- No street parking is permitted - please use garage space, driveway, and/or marked guest spaces for parking.
- Please remove shoes before stepping on the carpet upstairs, and please refrain from bringing food items onto carpeted areas.
- Video recording devices are located outside of the front and side entrances of the home. They do not record any images/sound inside the home.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
About Michael Ketchen
Welcome to Bozeman! My wife, Hannah, and I are native New Englanders who developed a love for Montana a few years ago. We now own several vacation properties in Maine, along with this house in the Four Corners area of Bozeman and love being able to rent out these homes to guests from all over the country and world. We both work full-time in real estate and enjoy hiking, cooking, gardening, and playing with our two dogs.
Michael Ketchen purchased this House in 2019
Why Michael Ketchen chose Four Corners
There are so many reasons we fell in love with this house, and hope you do, too! The house is new construction with an open concept that still maintains a wonderful cozy feeling. With room to sleep up to 9 guests, it's perfect for families or groups of friends. The kitchen is our favorite part of the house, with floor to ceiling cabinetry, an enormous island to gather around, plenty of light, and brand new appliances. The house is located in Four Corners, which is a rapidly developing area of Bozeman and is conveniently located close to downtown and right along the route to Big Sky. The house provides guests direct access to the stunning Gallatin River, perfect for fishing, boating, and exploring. We love taking day trips to Yellowstone National Park and Hyalite Canyon Recreation Area.