10 acre estate & lodge,5 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms sleeps 2-12
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - 1 dog Must be pre-approved, Additional Fee Applies1 dog Must be pre-approved, Additional Fee Applies
No parties/events - All Parties/events require Host'swritten approval All Parties/events require Host'swritten approval
No smoking - May smoke outdoors.May smoke outdoors.
Max guests: 12
Minimum age of primary renter:
- The property is in a high fire risk wilderness area. Smoking is not permitted inside and is only permitted on outside patios and decks as long as the
- Due to Zion National Park rules, guests are not permitted to fly drones on or near the property without prior written permission by the Property Owner
- PETS- Guests must receive approval in writing from Property Owner PRIOR to bringing any pet. Pet must ALWAYS in the care/supervision of a human.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hank and Mariangela
Why Hank and Mariangela chose Virgin
Building this place here in Zion was a fulfillment of a dream that my wife Mariangela had during her undergraduate years with a dear friend who died of AIDS a long time ago. Her dream was to design and build a place where people could come and "unplug" from the tethers of their lives and be in-touch with their "True Selves" and have an intimate experience with those they came with and Zion. We built this place in Zion originally as a retreat center whereby guests would come to compose music, write books, design artwork, or have men’s or women’s, yoga or other types of retreats. Therefore, we designed the bedrooms to be small yet beautiful with the emphasis is on the community space. We have had guests from as small as one person, to honeymoon couples, to family reunions, corporate team building, to outdoor weddings. As a result of being located actually inside the park, it was necessary to design and build a fairly sophisticated and comprehensive off the grid facility with tracking solar panels, automatic computerized generator back-up, well and water filtrations systems, satellite internet and TV, etc.. As a result, my wife and I live on the property to of course enjoy Zion but also to maintain those systems to be transparent to our guests. Our dwelling is separate but attached to the retreat center/vacation rental. We of course are on the property should you have any questions, but absolutely respect our guests’ privacy.