1,400 sq. feet - 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, wifi, and cable TV. 6 adults max.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - shallow swimming ideal for childrenshallow swimming ideal for children
Pets allowed - 1 dog with stipulations. Please inquire.1 dog with stipulations. Please inquire.
No smoking - no smoking or vaping on property.no smoking or vaping on property.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 35
- Guests are expected to be quiet and respectful of our neighbors. No outdoor music. Fireworks strictly prohibited by association.
- House is always professionally cleaned. At checkout it must be clean and neat unless you prefer to pay an additional $150 cleaning fee.
- No outside motorized boats or jet skis may be brought in. Kayaks and paddle boards must be carefully cleaned to prevent invasive species as posted.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
Cynthia and John Pepper
About Cynthia and John Pepper
This property was purchased in 2020 as our future retirement home. Because the former owners had set the property up as a seasonal rental, we decided to make some improvements and continue to offer it as a rental AND use it ourselves when it it available. My husband and I are a little fussy about where we will stay when we travel - so we have set this up to meet our standards. First and foremost - CLEAN -after that well equipped, a cute cottage feel, homey, and comfortable! Hunt Lake is a magical place, and we can't wait to make this our permanent home!
Cynthia and John Pepper purchased this Cottage in 2020
Why Cynthia and John Pepper chose Corinth
If you are looking for peace and serenity, all while having the entire Adirondacks at your fingertips, this is the place! This is not a rental neighborhood, so here you will be left alone, or you can strike up a conversation with the friendly locals as you walk along the road morning or night. People here are proud of their pristine surroundings, and we hope you will only rent if you are looking to enjoy everything lake life has to offer, all while leaving it as clean and quiet as you found it.
What makes this Cottage unique
This property is unique because it is easy to access on a paved road, can easily park 3 vehicles (max for rental, please) but it feels very private! We own the property across the street, and the lot to the left is completely wooded. Neighbors on the right are friendly, but appreciate considerate renters.