Haleiwa Beachfront Condo. Perfect Peaceful Paradise!(20 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Condo, 1 Bedroom + Other (See Description), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4)
In the winter months ( October to March), the North Shores Waves can reach 30 - 40 feet at times, with all of the champion surfers holding their contests here. During the winter months, whale watching can be enjoyed from our beach when the Alaskan Humpbacks put on a show in our waters.
In the summer months ( April to September), you can enjoy the calm, warm waters with your favorite water sport. The sandy beach in our backyard is wonderfully uncrowded and is protected by three coral reefs which makes for nice swimming, diving, and snorkeling. Throughout the year, there are numerous Green Sea turtles that cruise just off shore.
All linens are provided for the bedroom, living room, kitchen and bathroom. There is an on-site quarter operated laundry room, with four washers and dryers, that you can use to quickly get things washed up. We’ve included beach chairs, beach towels, two sets of snorkels & masks, and two boogie boards for your convenience. We have also just purchased a tempur-pedic type memory foam mattress topper for the queen size bed and the twin beds to make your nights even more pleasant and comfortable.
Aloha and Mahalo!
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2006
- On floor 2
- 700 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 4
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Our master bedroom features two twin beds that can be pushed together to form a king. Ideal for those families with several children. In the main room we've set up our queen size bed so that you can sleep next to the ocean. All beds have temperpedic type memory foam mattress toppers (3 inches or thicker) so that you'll have a better night's sleep. We provide all linens for the beds....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Full Kitchen: Coffee maker, blender, toaster, microwave. Washer/Dryer: On site coin operated laundry room for exclusive use by the Haleiwa Surf residents and guests. Charcoal BBQ Grill: Beachside BBQ area contains community charcoal grills and picnic tables for your use. Unit includes 2 cable televisions, completely furnished kitchen, linens, ceiling fan in the living room and remote controlled tower fan in the bedroom, beach chairs, beach towels, adult size snorkel sets, boogie boards, and on-site coin operated laundry. Free wireless internet on our secure network. The unit is within walking distance to the town center of Haleiwa where you can find supermarkets, quaint local shops and boutiques, gourmet restaurants and takeout, art galleries and surf shops....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Botanical Garden
- Coin Laundry
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Activities Guide
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street:
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Cleaning $125 + tax
- Tax Rate 13.96%
Jan-Dec .. $155/night .. $1000/week
Plus 13.962% GE & TVR Tax. 4 Night Minimum Stay. $300 Security/Damage
Deposit Refundable within 14 days of check-out.
Larger Security Deposit Required for stays over 7 nights. $125 Cleaning Fee
50% due to hold reservation. Balance due 30 days before check-in.
Check-In: 4:00 pm. Check-Out: 11:00 am. Cancellation fees apply.
Cash, Cashiers Check, Travelers Ch
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
There is a nice barbeque area with numerous picnic tables next to the beach. This is where we all meet at dusk to watch some of the most incredible sunsets on the planet and talk story.
This unit is located on the second floor and has wonderful views of the beach and ocean. We’ve fully furnished the condo’s kitchen so you may prepare meals for yourself. You can relax on your lanai, dine alfresco and listen to the waves wash ashore. We are located within walking distance, just one mile, from Haleiwa town where there are all the retail shops, supermarkets, & restaurants you need to make your trip complete. If you want the nightlife of Waikiki, this is not for you as quiet hours are from 10 pm to 8 am and this is strictly enforced by the on-site resident manager. We live on-site in another condominium and will be able to assist you during your stay. Free Wireless Internet on a secure network.
Other Activities: Boating, Wildlife Viewing
Our beach; beautiful sand, crystal clear water
Surf Ali'i beach. Just a short walk from the condo
New travertine shower in masterbath featuring Japanese sit tub.
Beautiful sunset just out back
New travertine shower with adjustable rain can showerhead in hall bathroom
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Monday, April 24, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.