Relaxation and adventure await at our ‘Sanderling Cottage’ in beautiful Highland Parks at Blue Mountain Beach; offering resort accommodations for up to 9 guests in 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
Highland Parks of Blue Mountain Beach is a new upscale resort community located among the highest elevations along 30A. The home also sits next to Point Washington State Park and its meandering nature trails, with beach access just one mile from the front door!
Directly across from the home lies the stunning community pool, which offers a collection of covered and uncovered seating areas, an outdoor kitchen, outdoor TV, waterfalls into the pool, a hot tub and a fire pit. The community pool area also has a four-story observation tower from which you can enjoy dazzling views of the Gulf of Mexico and surrounding Blue Mountain Beach. A Pleasant mile walk from the home will get your toes in the sand.
Hardwood floors, granite countertops, Victorian paneling, and simple coastal decor are just a few of the features that make this home worthwhile escape. The living room offers comfy, premium furnishings while the dining area offers seating for 6 with additional seating for 4 at the breakfast bar. The dining room and living room lead to a large fully screened-in back patio with gas grill, perfect for the whole family to unwind and enjoy the sea-breeze. The front porch is also screened in and offers ample seating.
The master suite is conveniently located on the first floor with a King bed and large private bath with double vanities and a large standing shower. The second floor holds three bedrooms; two with Queen beds, and a third children's bedroom holding two twin beds with a pull out trundle. There are two full bathrooms serving the upstairs bedrooms, and a powder room off the living area.
Named after the blue lupine flowers that grace its’ large sand dunes, the coastal village of Blue Mountain Beach lies between Grayton Beach and Gulf Place along the scenic 30A corridor. The village is known for its laid back attitude, locally owned boutiques, eclectic eateries, and boasts the highest views on 30A.
30A is a scenic stretch of highway down Florida’s beautiful gulf coast between Destin and Panama City Beach. The highway connects the coastal villages of South Walton through the undisturbed beauty of rare dune lakes, sugar white sand, and emerald blue waters indigenous to the area. Each village has its own unique characteristics that paint a fairy tale like scene against some of the country’s most beautiful beaches. Come live the 30A life and experience the beach the way it was meant to be, where Southern Charm meets Bohemian lifestyle and unforgettable vacation memories are created.
This home is on our Resort Linen and Terry Package with guaranteed fresh linen and terry placed every turn!
Local nearby restaurants include Pizza by the Sea, The Perfect Pig, Sunrise Coffee Co., Goatfeathers Seafood Market, Cafe Tango. and Local Catch Bar and Grill.
'Sanderling Cottage' and the Highland Parks Community are located approximately 1 mile from the from the Blue Mountain Public Beach Access.
The Blue Lupine Beach Access is located .9 miles from the home.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 9):
- Master Suite, First Floor: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower
- Guest Bedroom I, Second Floor: Queen Bed, Private Bathroom with Shower
- Guest Bedroom II, Second Floor: Queen Bed, Shared Bath with Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom III, Second Floor: Two Twin Beds + Trundle, Shared Bath with Shower/Tub Combo
- 4 Bedrooms / 4 Bathrooms, Accommodates 9
- Located in Highland Parks in Blue Mountain Beach
- Walking Distance to the Beach
- Large Resort Style Community Pool
- Community Heated Spa w/ Jets
- Community Fire Pits
- Community Grills
- Outdoor Community Lounge
- 2 Story Home
- Screened-in Front and Back Patio on the First Floor
- Outdoor Gas Grill in the Back of the Home with Seating Area
- Fully Appointed Kitchen
- Dining Room with Seating for 6
- Breakfast Bar with Seating for 4
- Full Size Refrigerator With Ice Maker
- Full Size Stove With Oven
- Granite Countertops
- Victorian Paneling
- Tastefully Decorated with a Coastal Ambiance
- Pots, Pans, & Cooking Utensils Provided
- Blender, Toaster, Dishes & Eating Utensils Provided
- Complimentary Wireless Internet
- Full Size Washer & Dryer
- Off Street Parking
- Close To Local Restaurants and Shopping
- Resort Linens and Terry Program
Attention: Please note our age requirement policy for March/April: One (1) parent or guardian over the age of 25 be present and staying in the property for every three (3) guests between the ages of 15 and 25.
Please note, two (2) night reservations are subject to a lower max occupancy. A two night reservation max sleeping capacity is equal to half of the standard max occupancy restriction for the unit.
Rates, availability and minimum stay requirements are subject to change without notice.