For the vacation of a lifetime stay at this amazing luxury mountain home, situated in a private golfing community, near the Crystal River, downtown's excellent restaurants and shops and within a short drive to Aspen. The beautifully appointed furnishings, open floor plan, floor to ceiling windows, gas fireplaces, entertainment room and fire pit makes staying at this home an unforgettable experience! With 5,800 square feet of living space, 5 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms and sleeping accommodations for up to 15 people, this home is ideal for large families.
The huge, welcoming entrance leads into an impressive great room with high ceilings, exposed beams, oversized windows and comfortable leather furnishings. The spacious, fully equipped gourmet kitchen with stone countertops, double ovens and stainless steel appliances makes preparing meals a breeze. The lower level is designed for entertaining with the spacious seating area, wet bar, large screen TV, ping pong table and basketball shot game.
The luxurious master bedroom suite features a comfortable king size bed, a gas fireplace and oversized windows with Mount Sopris views. The attached den, with a large screen TV, and a leather sofa is a welcome retreat. The en suite bathroom is a delightful and pampering experience with the oversized bathtub with mountain views, the walk-in shower and travertine stone floors with radiant heat.
Three bright, comfortably furnished guest bedrooms are located on the second level. The bunk room, great for kids or adults, has a set of full size bunks and three twin bunks, comfortably sleeping 7! This spacious room has an en suite bathroom and a private balcony with Mount Sopris views. The other two guest bedrooms have comfortable queen beds with a spacious shared bathroom. The fifth bedroom, located on the lowest level, is furnished with a king bed.
Enjoy evenings spent relaxing around the fire pit, roasting marshmallows, taking a leisurely stroll or bike ride to the Crystal River, (a short 2 blocks away), or to the Pan and Fork on-site restaurant with expansive views of Mount Sopris and the Crystal River. Something special is in store for everyone!
Centrally and conveniently located near:
• River Valley Ranch Golf Course (on-site)
• World Class skiing at Aspen, Snowmass, Vail and a local's favorite, Sunlight Mountain
• Numerous cross country skiing, snowshoeing, hiking and biking trails
• Gold Medal fly fishing in the Crystal and Roaring Fork Rivers
• Glenwood Hot Springs Pool and Iron Mountain Hot Springs
• Glenwood Caverns Adventure Park
• White water rafting, kayaking, paddle boarding and canoeing
• Scenic bike paths include: Rio Grand Bike trails, Crystal Valley Trail or the Glenwood Canyon Bike Trail
• Cultural events in Aspen including the Food and Wine Classic
• Wine tasting tours at the Palisade Vineyards
This stately, Colorado mountain home is the perfect home base with so many year-round activities within an arms reach! Plan your next vacation at this spectacular, serene mountain home for unforgettable memories with your family and friends!