Welcome to Bear Paw Lodge! This cabin is our home away from home and we hope it can be yours too.
What we LOVE about it:
-Rocking on the private wrap around deck while the sun sets over the mountain
-The smell of the thick cut pine wood as you walk into this Authentic Chinking Log Cabin just like the settlers had
-How close it is to EVERYTHING:
2.7 Miles to Pigeon Forge Pkwy (Where all the attractions/restaurants are)
8.0 Miles to Dollywood (She speaks for herself, no intro needed here)
2.7 Miles to The Island (Big Ferris Wheel, Shops, Paula Dean's Restaurant)
9.5 Miles to Gatlinburg (Ripley's Aquarium, downtown shopping and attractions)
1.0 Mile to Alpine Coaster (Either Goats on a roof or Alpine Coaster are close by)
27 Miles to Cades Cove (Historic park in the Smokies-bear sightings are common, deer sightings are almost guaranteed)
- Secluded: This is a quiet neighborhood that offers tranquility, not one of those multi-cabin compounds that offer no privacy
- The view of the mountains in the distance (sunsets are gorgeous)
- Pool Table
- WiFi Internet (tests out at over 50Mb Download regularly)
- Brand new paved driveway makes it easy to get in and out (no 4 wheel drive or SUV needed). You can park many vehicles.
- Garage to store stuff out of the rain (like classic car during the Rod Runs)
- Spacious living room area. It has a brand new couch, love seat and reclining chair with a 40 inch flat screen TV
- Technology: Apple TV (tons of movies, Netflix, ESPN), Cable TV, Electronic Key Pad Door Lock with a personalized code
- Sleeps 8: 2 BR's upstairs (1 Queen, 1 Double), Queen Sleeper Sofa, 1 BR downstairs with a private Jacuzzi bath (Queen)
- Private Hot Tub on Deck
- Full spacious kitchen (Did I mention we have a Keurig?) We provide you a few K cups to get you started
We recently purchased this cabin for vacations/getaways and have done a ton of work to make it a great place to stay. All new interior doors, driveway, furniture, faucets, bathroom fixtures and accessories (you'll love the hanging bear towel rack in downstairs bathroom), painted, pressure washed and stained the deck, cut trees to improve the view and general maintenance. I tell you this so that you know we are involved owners that really want you and your family to enjoy your time in the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg area as much as we do. We want you to come back year after year because it feels like home.
Most cabins are just investments and don't have that personal touch. This is different. We want and welcome your feedback so that we can make this the best experience possible for you and our future guests.