Beachfront Villa ~ Wyndham Rio Mar Resort ~ Boutique Hotel Feel!(61 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4-7 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Villa, 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-5)
• Spacious 1-bedroom, 1- bath in 1,100 sq. ft. area (sleep 5)
• Master bedroom with king pillow-top heavenly bed
• Stylish living room with queen sofa bed
• Available for rent: extra twin futon ($10 night), pac & play ($5 night) or crib ($20 night)
• Elegant indoor dining and tropical outdoor dining areas
• Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, oven, microwave, refrigerator and dinnerware
• In-villa washer and dryer
• Fully Air Conditioned
• Flat Screen Cable Televisions throughout the villa, Blue Ray Player in the living room
• Fully furnished balcony with dramatic beachfront views and ocean surf sounds
• Beachfront infinity pool, infant pool, adult lap pool and whirlpool at your footsteps
• Complimentary WiFi internet access
• Complimentary Parking
• Villa is 15 meters from sand
• Very peaceful and quiet. For action the hotel main building is only 75 meters away
* For rent by owner. I also own Properties:
VRBO Listing #971200ha
VRBO Listing #333782
VRBO Listing #484980
VRBO Listing #348305
The villa is located inside the premises of the Wyndham Rio Mar Beach Resort where you will discover a world of relaxation and rejuvenation with endless tropical enjoyment.
• Miles of palm lined beach with turquoise water
• Two 18-hole First-Class golf courses featuring a beachfront and a river course
• Tennis Center ranked among the top 50 in the world
• Full Service Casino
• The Balinese-inspired Mandara Spa
• Watersports Rentals
• Numerous Fine Restaurants
• Kid’s Club Programs and Playgrounds for kids
• Modern Fitness Facilities
• Villa's Beach Club
• Elegant Shops and Flower Store
* The resort is not all-inclusive so services and activities have a cost
NEARBY ACTIVITIES AND ATTRACTIONS:
• Stroll along El Yunque Forest numerous trails that lead you to stunning waterfalls
• Experience one of the world’s bioluminescent lagoons in a kayak or electric boat
• Zoom through amazing lush tropical mountains in ziplines for all ages and abilities
• Paddle through calm and enchanting nearby mangrove island forests
• Enjoy horseback riding along the scenic Mameyes River
• Ride a mountain bike or ATV along the foothills of El Yunque Forest
• Unwind in a sailing or catamaran snorkeling day trip to the Spanish Virgin Islands
• Take a surf lessons at La Pared Beach in Luquillo
• Catch the ferry to the unspoiled Flamenco Beach in Culebra, constantly named as one of the most beautiful in the world by travel experts.
DAY TRIP ACTIVTIES:
• Spend a day shopping in Old San Juan and admiring the historical homes and forts
• Learn about the rum-making process at the world-famous Bacardí Distillery
* Guests are provided a detailed list of nearby restaurants, day trips, things to do, tips and recommendations on tour companies. Check out our previous guests’ comments.
RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
50% of total rental is required at the time of booking
Balance is due 35 days prior to arrival
$300 refundable damage deposit is due 7 days prior to arrival, and refunded within 5 days of departure, provided no damages or smoking or visitors - or - instead of paying the $300 refundable damage deposit, you can instead decide to pay a $55 non-refundable fee. This $55 fee will cover you the first $400.00 in accidental damage.
**20% penalty of the Total Cost if cancellation is more than 90 days prior to arrival
**50% penalty of the Total Cost if cancellation is between 35 - 90 days prior to arrival
**No refund for cancellation within 35 days prior to arrival
Keywords: Beachfront, Villa, Wyndham Rio Mar Resort, Golf, Casino, pool, whirlpool, luxury, Puerto Rico
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2002
- 1100 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 5, Beds for 2-5
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Rain Forests
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Beach View
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Cooking Utensils
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Shared Hot Tub
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Limited Availability Left
Jan 27 - Mar 26, 2017
4 night min stay
High Season 2017
Mar 27 - Apr 21, 2017
5 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Mid Season 2017
Apr 22 - Sep 4, 2017
6 night min stay
Low Season 2017
Sep 5 - Nov 17, 2017
5 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Nov 18 - Nov 26, 2017
7 night min stay
Mid Season 2017
Nov 27 - Dec 21, 2017
5 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Holiday Season 2017
Dec 22 - Jan 4, 2018
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
6 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $50
- Tax Rate 12%
$300 refundable damage deposit is due 7 days prior to arrival, and refunded within 5 days of departure, provided no damages, smoking or visitors
- OR -
you can choose to pay a $69 non-refundable fee which will cover you the first $400 in accidental damage.
40% of total rental is required at the time of booking
Balance due 45 days prior to arrival
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: I am an attorney and CPA. I own various properties in Puerto Rico that I rent in a short term basis. Below you will find a list of all the properties. I am very committed to provide you the best service available and answer all questions in an expedite manner. It makes my day when I get thank you notes from guests commenting the great experience they had in my properties. Each of my properties is in a unique location, very carefully picked with the heart, not with the pocket in mind. These are properties I love and stay at on at a regular basis. You can check them out at: HomeAway Listing #971200 VRBO Listing #333782 VRBO Listing #484980 VRBO Listing #348305
Why the Owner Chose Mameyes II, Río Grande, Puerto Rico:
I purchase this property because I fell in love the second we opened the door. I went to see the villa because of its excellent location, not only beachfront, but inside the premises of a great resort, with great activities for everyone in the family; but once the villa entrance door opened, I felt we were right on the beach. The view from the villa is amazing. You not only see the beach, you see the grains of sand, feel the sea breeze and hear the surf. The villa is not in the top of a building, it is on the beach, only 10 feet above it. The experience is amazing. I can be hours at a time reading in my private balcony, with a cup of coffee or drink and love the feeling of being surrounded by beautiful gardens and the sea. Breakfast, lunch and dinners at the balcony are priceless. You are really dining on the beach with all the comforts of a home. The pictures do not do justice to the closeness of the beach. I choose our villa in particular vs. other units in the building, because of this unique feeling that you are on the beach. The building gardens are surreal; you are in the middle of a forest with waves crashing just in front of you. I also choose our unit vs. others in the building because it is under the palm trees, and therefore it is one of the very few units with complete unobstructed views of the ocean. We don't have to worry about whether the palm trees have been trimmed or not, I always have perfect views! Also, I choose this unit because it was the largest 1 bedroom model in the building (only 1 per floor of this size). It is very, very spacious as it has 1,100 sq. ft. and our living room is far larger than the living room of all the 2 bedroom models. You won't feel crowded here at all. I waited a long time for the right unit in this building to become available for sale and when it did we did not think about it twice. It did have a higher cost that others, but it was well worth it.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
Be sure to read all the 88+ feedback comments we have in our guestbook. We not only love our villa, all our guests do. Many say it is the best place that they have ever stayed in their lives. PS. I receive calls very often of guests that are desperately looking for a place to stay, because they rent a beachfront villa and the owner fails to mention that the palm trees have grown and the villa no longer has an ocean view, so beware of pictures of oddly trimmed palms trees, they only look that way once a year. All this is far too common for me and I get very frustrated. If you are looking for a larger size villa or if our villa is not available for rent, or not what you are looking for, email me I will be glad to provide referrals of whom to contact to rent a villa in top shape and great views like ours.
- Primary: (787) 593-5421 (Puerto Rico)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Our Spectacular Balcony! Villa is nestled in a green area between the 2 pools.
Living room has full size super comfortable sofa bed with thick mattress
Bedroom with King bed and 40" Flat Screen TV, plus amazing views
Direct view from balcony. Yes, we are this close to the beach!!
Villas Infinity Pool a few steps from our villa . No need to take an elevator!!
Ocean Villas Infiniti pool and building in background
Right view from balcony. You see here the lap pool for adults.
Blue marker shows our villa location nestled between the 2 pools. Super quiet!
Spectacular resort grounds
Tiki Huts at our beach
Balcony with the most spectacular views
Spectacular unobstructed views
Living area with 40" flat screen TV
Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and washer and dryer.
No need to take elevators!!
Another view of the beachfront villas infinity Pool. Nicest pool in the resort!
Our spectacular balcony
Left view from Balcony. You see here the infinity pool.
Blue Marker (left) show our villa. The large structure on right is the Hotel.
Hotels' fine restaurants are a very short walk away
Our spectacular beach. Paradise!
This listing was first published here in 2006.
Date last modified - Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.