3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, Sleeps 6
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - All occupants must be 25+ See rental agreementAll occupants must be 25+ See rental agreement
- Evening-Quiet hours: - 10pm til 9am. Soft talk is permitted during quiet hours. Please be respectable of our neighbors.
- After spending time on the beach DO NOT walk into the house with sandy feet, Please use the outside shower to rinse all sand before entering home.
- Copy of Drivers License must be provided prior to rental for at least the primary renter
About Amanda Daily
My husband and I live in Pennsylvania, my hubby is a local and grew up going to the NJ beach, his grandparents lived at the shore and he has lots of fond memories, I grew up in England but have lived here for many years, I also grew attached to the beach when I started renting homes with friends for the season.
Amanda Daily purchased this House in 2015
Why Amanda Daily chose Wildwood Crest
We love the quiet and casual south end of the island. The neighbourhood has a good sprinkling of full time residents as well as summertime only folks. We like the family atmosphere here, clean beaches and proximity to fun things to do. We love the front porch and spend most of our time at the home sitting on the porch, someting we would never do in our home in PA.
What makes this House unique
We love the proximity to Cape May, deep sea fishing, shopping and several wineries. We are fond of the lobster house which also offers casual eating on the water front. My hubby and I love the Crab house which is also water front and is really close - and don't be put off by the number of cars - I have never had to wait for a table there more than 10 / 15 minutes and they have live music, the Brine is walking distance and one of our favs too - with views across sunset lake and the fish factory right around the corner can not be beat - no views though, but BYOB. Jamican me hungry is excellent for breakfast and dinner. We love the beach at the end of the street, it never gets overly crowded and quite frankly it is mainly my neighbors on the beach. Once in a while we do the boardwalk just for a change of pace.