164 Pond Cypress Way, Camp District
As soon as you walk in this home you get a wonderful sense of beach elegance. The owner has taken great care in decorating and furnishing all rooms in a nautical theme with gorgeous wearable fabrics that evoke a sense of luxury at the beach. Includes
The front porch is an outdoor living room ideal for post-beach lounging or early evening gatherings before dinner. Upon entering the home you see lush drapery with furnishings that are nautical in colors and style. It is an open concept entryway, living area, dining area and newly remodeled kitchen which lend to wonderful family and friend gatherings for the entire group. Plenty of seating for conversing or watch TV on the large flat screen. There is seating for 8-10 people between the beautiful dining table and counter seating at the kitchen. There is also a screened-in porch with a new dining table with seating for 6. Top of the line stainless steel appliances and high end surfaces make the kitchen warm and inviting to cook in. Just beyond the kitchen is a laundry room, a half bathroom and a King Bedroom with access out onto the back porch and an ensuite bathroom with dual vanities, a shower and bathtub. The porch on the back has seating and a small table along with a gas grill and outdoor shower.
The second floor seating are is ideal for children to gather and watch TV or read a book on the couches (1 queen pullout). There are 3 bedrooms off of the living space. A queen bedroom with adjoining bathroom also connect to the hallway, convenient for anyone sleeping on the pullout couch. There is another queen bedroom with ensuite bathroom and the master king suite is located at the front of the house. It is extremely spacious with lovely furnishings including 2 cozy window seats and a beautifully appointed ensuite bathroom with large soaker tub and walk-in shower.
4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10 (includes 1 queen pullout)
1st Floor King Bedroom with Ensuite bathroom (double vanities, shower and tub)
2nd Floor Queen Sleeper Sofa in living area
2nd Floor Queen Bedroom with adjoining shower bathroom to living area
2nd Floor Queen Bedroom with Ensuite bathroom (shower)
2nd Floor Main King Master Suite with Ensuite bathroom (double vanities, shower and tub)
- Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through a specific vendor and will be limited to 45 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis. Vendor information provided upon booking.
Reservation/ Booking Policy
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Except for a $250 cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
- We accept Visa, M/C, Discover and AmEx credit cards
- CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 4:00 PM AND CHECK-OUT IS BY 10:00 AM
- NO Events, such as wedding receptions and other large gatherings are allowed. Only people sleeping in the home are allowed on this property. If violated, double cleaning fees, as well as other possible fees, will apply.
- NO PET HOME. Per the signed Rental Agreement, any violation of the NO PET policy will result in IMMEDIATE EVICTION, plus additional cleaning charges.
Additional Rental Charges:
Watercolor Amenity Fee $330
Administrative Fee $120
Damage Insurance $69 covers up to $3000 in reported damage
Departure Cleaning Fee $399
Sales and Local Taxes 11%
BIKES: The quote you will receive includes 1 beach cruiser per bedroom.
ADDRESS – 164 Pond Cypress Way in the Camp District of WaterColor
- Off of County Highway 395 South – at the light at the WaterColor Publix take a right onto Lake Forest Drive. Take a right onto Western Lake Drive at the stop sign. Immediately before the next stop sign, take a left onto the road behind Pond Cypress Way to get to the driveway for 164 on the left.
RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY - Spring Break and Summer.
Rates listed below do NOT include housekeeping, taxes, and damage insurance.
**To receive an AUTOMATED COMPLETE QUOTE, assuming you're on the VRBO web site, just click the yellow EMAIL MANAGER button to the right. Within 10 minutes you will receive a complete quote with an online booking link.
WaterColor is a unique, amenity rich environment with no shortage of leisure and recreational activities. Acres of parks, walking and biking trails lie throughout the community. Other amenities/activities include the WaterColor Shops and Town Center, state of the art fitness center, bicycle rental, impressive tennis facility with five Har Tru Hydro Courts, three lighted for evening play, and full service pro shop. From fine to very casual dining, WaterColor has it all including Fish Out of Water, a 4-Diamond AAA Rated Restaurant overlooking the gorgeous Gulf waters, the Beach Club & Grill and Wine World at WaterColor.
With all there is to do here, don't forget to make time to relax, lay back and sink your toes in the warm sugar sand beaches that make this destination one of the best in America.
Keywords: Watercolor, Camp District, Seaside, Destin, FL, Vacation Rental, Beach Rental, Resort, South Walton, 30-A, Beach