Welcome to this beautiful single story multilevel adobe estate on 5 acres tucked away in the rural foothills of Vista. Enjoy the peaceful and relaxing country atmosphere. Surrounded by mature tropical and desert landscape. The layout and architecture provide a resort-like ambiance. Wonderful amenities and experiences await you, a swim in the pool or a hike around the land will invigorate your soul; Interactions with our friendly farm animals will make you forget all your worries! Sitting on the veranda overlooking the pool and background view of the rolling hills is relaxing and peaceful or challenge yourself on the putting green or various other games...you will enjoy every moment!
The house comes stocked with essentials such as bath towels, iron and ironing board, all kitchenware for cooking and serving, consumables, and safety items such as fire/smoke detectors, fire extinguisher, and first aid kit. Enjoy complimentary Keurig flavored coffee in the kitchen and master suite, and complimentary bottled water.
The property is very quiet and private, you feel like you're far away from it all but conveniently located within 5 to 15 minutes to everything including excellent dining, shopping, nightlife, great micro-breweries, Sunshine mountain winery just down the street, 15 min to Stone Brewery, 15 min to Legoland, 20 min to the Safari park (aka Wild Animal Park) 45 min from downtown San Diego, 20 min to the beach. Highway 78 is 5 min away, the 15 Fwy is 10 min away and the 5 Fwy 15 min away. Also just 5 min away from the train station.
It sleeps a total of 16 max. (14 adults, 1 child, 1 baby).
All bedrooms have their own private entrance and their own full bathroom.
* Master bedroom has a Western King bed (sleeps 2 adults).
* Master bedroom also has a futon that unfolds into a queen bed (sleeps 2 adults).
* Mid master has a queen bed (sleeps 2 adults).
* Maids Quarters has a queen bed (sleeps 2 adults).
* Upper-level bedroom has a trundle daybed (sleeps 2 adults [separately or together]).
* Family room has a sleeper sofa with queen mattress (sleeps 2 adults).
* sleeper sofa has a chaise (sleeps 1 child).
* Family room has 2 portable tri-fold floor mattresses (sleeps 2 adults).
* Portable Pack-&-go / crib (sleeps 1 baby).
* Dog-friendly, Up to 2 well-behaved dogs allowed, must be kenneled if left unattended., $5/dog/night due in cash upon arrival.
* Giant Jenga.
* Corn hole game.
* Golf putting green.
* Variety of board games.
* Swimming pool with toys (& safety pool alarm).
* Ice maker in the fridge.
* 2 A/C & heat systems.
* Jetted bathtub in master bedroom.
* BBQ grill.
* Outdoor furniture.
* Propane fire pit. ($50)
* Color LED lights around the courtyard.
* Petting zoo interactions.
* Archery. (inquire for availability and pricing.)
* Axe trowing. (inquire for availability and pricing.)
* Horse-back riding. (inquire for availability and pricing.)
* Mountain biking from the property (bring your own bike and gear.)
* Hiking with llamas (inquire for availability and pricing.)
* There are additional accommodations on the property.
* There is an event/wedding venue on the property.
(please contact us for availability and pricing)
Below are our House Rules, please make sure you read them prior to booking and prior to your arrival as they are strictly enforced.
1. Check-in time is between 4:00pm and 9:00pm, check-out time is before 11:00am. Cleaning of the house is pre-scheduled, so adhering to the check-out time is very important. Please depart at the agreed upon time to ensure the home can be cleaned properly for the following guests. Prior to checking out, we kindly request that you leave the home in the same orderly fashion as when you arrived.
2. No noise past 9 pm.
3. Pets: Up to 2 well-behaved dogs allowed, must be kenneled if left unattended., $5/dog/night due in cash upon arrival.
4. Due to the high risk of fires in this area, no smoking, wood fires, or fireworks are allowed.
5. Please close doors and windows when either heat or air conditioning is in use.
6. Please turn off lights and fans when not in use and certainly when you leave the house.
7. The house is on a delicate septic system and will clog up if improper materials are flushed. Please DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products (i.e. tampons), no flushable wipes should be flushed at any time. If it is found that anything other than toilet paper has been flushed and clogged the septic system, you could be charged the full cost of repairs.
8. We have the house professionally cleaned prior to every reservation, but please make sure your dishes are cleaned and that everything is in the general place that you found it on arrival. This helps keep our cleaning fee down. There is no daily housekeeping service. The cleaning fee is for a standard cleaning only. Please keep the property and all furnishings in good order. If the home is left in poor condition and additional cleaning is required, additional cleaning costs will need to come out of your deposit. We are happy to arrange a mid-stay cleaning for an additional fee with advanced notice if availability allows.
9. In the event the property experiences a failure of a system, including but not limited to TV, Internet/WiFi, HVAC (heat/AC), water, sewer, septic, electrical, propane, plumbing, mechanical, appliances, ventilating, or other structural systems, furnishings or amenities, owners will make every reasonable effort to promptly repair or replace the failed system or equipment. The property owners shall not be liable to Guest for damages, and no refunds will be given for such failures.
By accepting these rules, you agree to use the house and its amenities at your own risk. The Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur during your stay while on the property. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of your personal belongings. By accepting and making a reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise and agree to abide by the House Rules.
We've put a lot of time and energy into making this a beautiful and relaxing place to stay. Please be respectful of all the furniture and decorations. Should you have any questions or needs, we are your distant next door neighbors and can quickly assist you.
Besides all of the above, welcome! and enjoy your stay!