Ideal location 1/2 mile West of the bridge with quick on/off island. Very close private beach access, only for neighborhood (not a public CAMA access; so no available parking for daily beach goers - makes for less crowds on our stretch of beach).
We furnish all linens and towels. Bed arrangement: King, queen, 4 twins (2 sets of bunk beds).
*Dog friendly - 1 only considered with non-refundable $125 fee in addition to rental amount and refundable security deposit. No other pets besides dogs considered..
Recent updates: new RTIC 110 cooler for extra cold food/beverage storage, new patio chairs, festive outdoor string lights and new room darkening shades. Added dispensers for shampoo/conditioner & bath gel to each bathroom.
Other recent improvements include: new flooring, new half bath. New 50" ROKU TV in main living area (June 2023). Stream TV or music of your choice Netflix, Amazon, Apple TV, HBO Max, Spotify and many more with fast Wifi. Master bdr has 43" flatscreen TV, the 2 additional bdrs also have wall hung flatscreen TVs. King bed in master bdr. with 50" flatscreen TV, "Kid's room" has 2 bunk bed sets (4 total twin beds), Xbox One and Wii game consoles with a 40" Roku TV. Bdr #3 has a queen bed with 50' ROKU TV. Each bdr has room darkening draperies.
Come join us for a week in our version of paradise. Here’s why:
* One of the best rated, least crowded and most beautiful family beaches found anywhere.
* Very private with no houses behind...we feel it's much better than 2nd row
* Safe and located on a very quiet street yet very close proximity to the beach. Only approx. 250 yards to private neighborhood beach access so our section of beach is uncrowded
*Wonderful water views of both Atlantic (front) and Intracoastal Waterway (back).
*4 decks + patio + yard with 3 palm trees, a trellis with jasmine
* Tasteful, spacious and renovated accommodations with much more space than most single family homes of similar price
*Modern TV's and Audio/Video streaming entertainment choices through ROKU TV's
* Pristine & uncrowded wide white-sand beach
* Plenty of great dining choices, shopping and children’s amusements, all within a 2 mile radius.
* Some of the best fishing and boating on the East Coast
* Approximately 40 world class golf courses within a 30 minute radius.
Holden Beach still offers a great alternative to the crowds and commercialism of nearby N. Myrtle Beach, which is only approximately 35 miles away or Wilmington beaches which are typically much more crowded.
Owner is a licensed real estate broker in NC, however this is our personal property and 2nd home.
Keywords: Ocean view, King master, 3 bedrooms, close beach access, private, quiet, fast wifi, modern, ROKU