Las Tunas is a comfortable home owned by the creators of the leading tourist guide to the state of Yucatan 'Yucatan Today.' Check the website.
NOTE: Not available July, August and the week before and after Easter.
* Las Tunas home in nestled in amongst some 300 coconut trees and sits on a large, spacious beachfront property on the Gulf of Mexico.
* We sit apart from other homes - we have no wall-to-wall neighbors. Set off the beach you will have a wonderful view of the pool, dune and Gulf of Mexico.
* This is not a stark rental property, this is our home with sofas, chairs and beds that are comfortable!!
* Master bedroom: two queen beds, ceiling fan, ensuite bathroom
* 2nd bedroom: two twin beds, ceiling fan
* 3rd bedroom: one king-size bed, ceiling fan
Fully equipped large kitchen with ocean view.
Indoor living room and dining room, plus terrace lounge and dining areas.
Telchac Puerto is known for being small, slow and quiet, where you
will find the locals very friendly. Being such a small village, you
will feel at home quickly, get to know the shop keepers and them you.
The beaches are great for walking with few to no people on them. They are not
crowded with fishing boats, other tourists, breakwater sticks
every twenty feet and wall-to-wall houses like in Chicxulub and
Progreso. Telchac Puerto is for people looking for a place that is
more private and uncrowded.
Swimming is good all year long. The water is safe, clean Gulf water
with no rocks, currents or ebb tides. It is very swimmer friendly.
We have ceiling fans throughout our home and AC in the bedrooms, for an additional cost.
There is an international airport in Merida, with direct flights from Houston, Miami, and Mexico City. It can be less expensive to fly into Cancun, rent a car there and drive over - about four hours. We will have a hot meal awaiting you on your arrival day.
Having a car will make your stay much more enjoyable.