Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
6 Bedrooms all Ensuite , Sleeps 11
Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 11 (6 Bedrooms) Possible additional child in Bedroom 6 Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 : Superking double Bedroom 2 : Twin (90cm) beds Bedroom 3 : Twin (90cm) beds Bedroom 4 : Superking double Bedroom 5 : Single Bedroom Bedroom 6 : Suite with large double bed
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - 2 x cots 2 x highchairs play area2 x cots 2 x highchairs play area
Max guests: 11
- Use of pool / pool slide tennis / table tennis court at guests own risk & pool should always be supervised for children . No smoking inside please.
- The gardening team will be at the property on Saturday from 0830 and will be using lawnmowers / strimmers etc. The pool will be cleaned x 2 per week
- Kitchen (washing up / rubbish) should be clear on departure pls (Deduction of £150 from damage deposit if not). Stay Tax is applicable to this villa.
Hosted by FIona BarkhamAsk a question
About FIona Barkham
We have owned our house in Puerto Pollensa since 2002. Our two girls have grown up with the house and so we feel that the added extras for children are appreciated by our clients. We are happy to say that we have many families who have been coming to stay in 'their second home' now for many years - which is the best testament we could have.
FIona Barkham purchased this Villa in 2002
Why FIona Barkham chose Pollensa
It setting is beautifully quiet and secluded yet only 5 minutes from the port. The view of the monastery from the garden at sunset and the sounds of the cicadas and owls make this a little bit of heaven. Cycling from the front gates with back routes to the beach or hopping in the car to go for a sail from the nearby marina, or a round of golf at one of the two golf courses nearby is great in the summer or winter - when of course the nearby walking makes the location an all year round retreat.
What makes this Villa unique
This property is unique in its ability for multiple families (or generations of the same family) to be able to holiday together whilst retaining some individual space. With all but one of the rooms on the ground floor and a seamless transition from inside to outside, for those with a disabled member of the party it is one of the few properties that enable the whole family to stay in a discretely accessible paradise