Camere da letto
In Primo Piano
Per i pasti
Termini e Condizioni
Politica di Cancellazione
- 100% di rimborso se cancelli almeno 60 giorni prima del check-in.
- Nessun rimborso se cancelli 60 giorni prima del check-in.
Danni e Incidenti
Durante il soggiorno, se il viaggiatore o le persone che soggiornano insieme a lui dovessero danneggiare la proprietà, ne saranno loro stessi responsabili.
Regole della casa
Animali domestici non ammessi
Feste/eventi non ammessi
Ospiti max: 3
- As per government regulation I need to request you filling in my registration form which is requesting personal data from each of my guests.
- I will store and access the information in the guestbook and software provided by the government but only non-personalized information is sent them.
- Data needed for all guest: - name - date of birth - city of birth - postal code - billing address https://info.ntak.hu/en/introduction/
a very beautiful and pleasant place
the house was perfect! A very traditional hungarian jewel. There are all the comforts. the position of the house is strategic for many things: metropolitan, buses, interesting places to visit, supermarket, pub, restaurant and night life. All the things were amazing. Last but not least, Judit was very kind and helpful. If I return in Budapest, certainly I'd take this apartment again.
Im Herzen von Budapest
Schöne und saubere Wohnung in Budapest, die super eingerichtet ist, mit allem, was man für ein paar Tage braucht. Handtücher und Bettwäsche haben super geduftet. Lediglich eine Duschkopfhalterung wäre noch ein super Plus gewesen. Die Wohnung befindet sich im pulsierenden Herzen von Budapest, im jüdischen Viertel, mit Sehenswürdigkeiten, Ausgehmöglichkeiten und dem zentralen Verkehrsknotenpunkt "Deák Ferenc tér" in direkter Nähe. Da sich die Wohnung jedoch im Hinterhaus befindet bekommt man von dem Lärm der Stadt nichts mit. Check-In sowie Check-Out waren unkompliziert und angenehm. Würden jederzeit wieder kommen. Sehr geeignet für Paare.
Great place in Budapest
Great place to stay in Budapest. Close to the subway, bus or tram. Everything as described. Owners arę nice people. Very good contact with Judit both by phone and by emeil. The flat is clean and very well equipped. I hope that we will stay there again some time.
Okay to stay for a couple of days
The small apartment is nice to stay for a couple of days. Furniture was old and the central heating didn't work during our stay which was bad because we had some cold days. We couldn't find the manual. There was a small heater in the bathroom but it switched off after a couple of minutes.
The bed was good and the kitchen is full equipped.
The apartment is on the third flour and you have to take 6x14 steps to get there. We travelled with a backpack so it was okay. With a big suitcase it will be more difficult.
- inglese, tedesco, ungherese