Lodging in Yosemite National Park! Just 15 Minutes to Valley!
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Yosemite National Park cabin description
E-mail owner for availability, thank you!
Red Fox Retreat is a beautiful cedar home from the inside out, centrally located near all of the natural wonders of Yosemite. It is nestled in Yosemite West, a serene, private development winding through a pine, fir, oak and cedar forest.
In terms of vacationing, Red Fox Retreat offers the very best of both worlds. Tourist attractions, such as spectacular Yosemite Valley, breathtaking Glacier Point, and historical Wawona are a short drive away. Then, when you are done with the day's sightseeing and excitement, you can come back to unwind in the peaceful and slow pace in our 'neck of the woods.'
Much of our business is repeat customers, through which many friendships have blossomed. We take pride in the work that we do and have found that over the years, the greatest pleasure we find in this business is in the people we have been blessed to meet.
We hope that by vacationing with us, you will take with you experiences and memories to last a lifetime. We look forward to meeting you and sharing our forest hide-away with you.
Keywords: Yosemite Cabin, Yosemite Vacation Rental,
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Baby Cribs (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Red Fox Retreat is a cozy 1 bedroom + Loft, 2 bath three level A-frame mountain Chalet. Starting from the top floor you have your loft master suite with master bath, with a king size bed that opens out to the cathedral ceiling and large picture windows with views of Yosemite Pine trees, a great place to wake up refreshed to start your day from. On the main floor you have a fully equipped kitchen that opens out to your dining/living room area with a flat screen TV, with DVD player, and a deck with BBQ and chairs. This home does not have Satellite TV so bring your favorite DVD’s! On the basement floor you have another bedroom with a queen size bed with wood floors and cedar walls, and full bath. This home is also equipped with laundry facilities. RENT THIS HOUSE FOR LESS PER PERSON THAN THE PRICE OF A LOCAL HOTEL ROOM, MORE SPACE, MORE PRIVACY, MORE AMENITIES!...moreless
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Mountain View
- Cross Country Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- What activities will you do in Yosemite with all the choices you have? Welcome to the beauty of Yosemite National Park. You can take advantage of the wealth of fun activities offered in Yosemite, from hiking and exploring to bicycle riding, skiing and rock climbing. Other recreational activities available in or near the park: • You can go sightseeing with Park Service-guided tours. Bring your camera and plenty of film! • You can also play tennis and golf, visit the famous Ahwahnee Hotel, eat at its 4-star restaurant, participate in Park Ranger-led events, learn the history of the valley, or just relax in your home away from home. • Nearby attractions include the Giant Redwoods Grove, Glacier Point, Bridalveil Fall, Half Dome, the Tuolumne Meadows, the Merced River and many marked trails for day hikes both in the valley and surrounding parkland. • In the wintertime, you can ice skate in the valley....moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Very Nice house. picture very deceiving..there is another full flight of stairs below the one pictured. when you are bringing a few suitcases and food it is more to shelp up. Also you don't see the stairs going up to the kitchen or the other set of stairs going up to the second bedroom.. the neighbors have a nice dogs that howl alll night and don't let you sleep.
- Guest savta (monsey ny)
- Date of stay 07/03/11
- Review Submitted 07/27/11
Recommended for: Sightseeing, girls getaway, families with young children, adventure seekers, age 55+, families with teenagers.
Manager response: Hello and thank you for the opportunity to respond to this review. We felt it was more important to show the amenities of the house rather than the staircases. We do have coyotes up here and they sometimes howl at night and we know it can be disturbing to our guests and to us but we have no control over the wildlife. Warm Regards
We stayed at Coyote Walk for 4 days in April of 2008. The place was perfect for our needs. It is located inside the gates of the park, which is very convenient, was comfortable, nicely decorated with a well equiped kitchen and comfortable beds. The washer and dryer located downstairs was extremely handy to have. We would definitely come back !
- Guest Anonymous
- Date of stay 04/28/08
- Review Submitted 04/28/08
Please note: We do not charge cleaning fees, however a 2 night reservation deposit is reguired at the time you make your reservation. The balance due if any, will be automatically debited from your credit card 1 month prior to your arrival date. Due to space restrictions please call or reserve online for terms & condititions. Winter Rates .. Oct 01 — Apr 30 .. $300/nt. 2-4 guests + 11% Bed Tax Summer Rates .. May 01 — Sept 30 .. $395/nt. 2-4 guests + 11% Bed Tax Holiday Rates .. $395/nt. 2-4 guests + 11% bed Tax Open Year Round! Please book On-line or Call 1-888-YOSEMITE - 1-888-967-3648 for rate confirmation
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts: Credit cards.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details. Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Why Yosemite National Park:
Our homes are the closest vacation accommodations to the incomparable Yosemite Valley, Badger Pass Ski Area, Glacier Point, Wawona Golf Course and Mariposa Grove, home of California’s Giant Redwood Trees. We are open 7 days a week
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
Scenic Wonders provides home, cabin and condominium accommodations in historic Yosemite. Centrally located, you’re just minutes from all the wonders of Yosemite! Avoid that 1-2 hour commute in and out of the park every day during your visit. By staying with Yosemite’s Scenic Wonders lodging, you can wake up in the morning refreshed and be at some of the world’s most breathtaking scenery in Yosemite National Park!
- Primary: (800) 296-7364 (California, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Red Fox Retreat
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Thursday, October 10, 2013