VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
1. Top-Rated Condo at Haleakala Shores - Read the many five-star reviews listed in the 'Traveler Reviews' section from real people that have actually stayed at our condo.
2. Large Penthouse - Nearly 1200 sq. ft. with 16-foot vaulted ceilings give a magnificent sense of spaciousness that is only available in a top floor unit. Windows in every room allow abundant sunlight and tropical breezes.
3. View, View, View!!! - 180° panoramic ocean-facing views, including the islands of Lana'i and Kaho'olawe. Evening sunsets are spectacular and warm the heart.
4. Best Location within Haleakala Shores - Whether in the condo or on the large lanai, our unit has the most privacy of all units. The condo overlooks the inviting pool and serene tropical gardens - not noisy streets, parking lots and driveways.
5. Beautifully Renovated - Granite counters, fine wood cabinetry, porcelain tile, warm decorator colors; expanded master bath suite. The comfortable furnishings enhance the stylish Hawaiian decor.
6. Kitchen is a Cook’s Delight - Fully-equipped for your cooking needs...whether preparing a gourmet meal or warming take-out; high-end stainless appliances; well-organized.
7. Creature Comforts Galore - WiFi, 42” flat screen TV, Free instant Netflix movies, DVD, stereo system, AC, full-sized washer/dryer (not mini-size found in many units), Free long distance calls to U.S. and Canada, beach towels, beach chairs, coolers and more...
8. Clean and Tidy - We take this seriously! Quality control checks typically found in the best hotels are performed to assure your comfort and happiness.
9. Location on Maui - Directly across from Kamaole III Beach Park, one of Maui’s best beaches. Walking distance to restaurants and shopping. Near Wailea’s luxury shopping, resorts and world-class golf.
10. Friendly, On-Island, Guest-Oriented Owners - take pride in their ownership and enjoy sharing this special place with others.
Imagine yourself sitting on the lanai of this well-appointed condo while you watch a stunning sunset after a magical day of swimming and snorkeling at the beach, or maybe relaxing by the pool. Dinner could be a barbeque poolside or fine dining at one of the many nearby restaurants. It will be your choice. Your getaway, your vacation home in sunny and beautiful Maui awaits your arrival.
You can view more photos and information on our vacation condo website. Click on the link below.
Master Suite has new Sealy Posturepedic plush King mattress, new mahogany furniture, en-suite bathroom. Lanai can be accessed from Master Suite. Second bedroom has twin beds which can be converted to King. It also has it own bathroom....moreless
Nov/Dec 2015 Nov 1 - Dec 18, 2015 5 night min stay
Holiday 2015 Dec 19 - Jan 2, 2016 14 night min stay
High 2016 Jan 3 - Mar 6, 2016 5 night min stay
Mid 2016 Mar 7 - Apr 30, 2016 5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Refundable Damage Deposit$250
cleaning fee$150 + tax
*Discounted rate may apply for stays of 2 weeks or longer.
Stays of less than 5 nights will be considered to fill gaps in booking calendar.
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
HI TaxID# W52115996-01
Policy available by contacting owner when booking.
Pay with confidence
Paying through this free service protects your payment up to $10,000 against listing fraud. If you are not paying through HomeAway Payments always call the owner at the number listed on our website and never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.
Experience the abundant wildlife of Maui. Whether you are whale watching, swimming amongst giant sea turtles or snorkeling with exotic tropical fish there is something for everyone.
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: Purchasing our condo in 2008 was a dream come true. We had been vacationing in Maui for years and had always hoped to have a place of our own. The condo was in need of an upgrade, but it was in an excellent location and had a great floor plan with plenty of space. We set about making it our tropical retreat - stylish, yet comfortable. In 2009 we did a major renovation with high-quality finishes and contents - things that we would want in our own home. In 2013 we did a further renovation and purchased additional new furniture. We are constantly improving and tweaking things to make the condo even better.
After several years of traveling to the condo multiple times per year from California, we decided that we wanted to be in Maui full-time. In March of 2012 when we left Maui, we returned to California and sold our home there. Then we sold, gave away or donated 80% of our things and moved to Maui where we bought a house not far from the condo. We were settled in our new home by June of 2012. It was a wild time, but we could not be happier.
Our goal with this condo is to provide our guests with a very clean and comfortable Maui experience with a lot of style and high-end touches thrown in. We have traveled a lot and know what we like and and what we miss when away from home. We strive to anticipate the needs of our guests and provide them with all they may require. We are on-island owners and pay close attention to all of the details, big or small. We want our guests to walk into the condo and say, 'Wow.' And many do just that. Providing this tropical oasis to our guests has been very rewarding and the guest reviews we receive give us great satisfaction. We invite you to contact us to discuss this special place on Maui.