Cottage by the Lake
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Ogden chalet description
A relaxing getaway on the shores of Lake Memphremagog
Located in the municipality of Ogden near the Quebec/U.S. border, this charming four-season cottage overlooking majestic Lake Memphremagog is a peaceful home-away-from-home, where you can commune with nature without sacrificing comfort or convenience.
• Waterfront property on a quiet sandy bay
• Four bedrooms, plus two pull-out sofas
• Large, flat, secluded lot
• Fully equipped kitchen, fireplace, outdoor hot tub, pool table, Internet access, HD TV
• 8 acres of wooded land in the back
• Spacious rooms, open-concept layout, 3 bathrooms, 2-car garage
• Spellbinding scenery, with an abundance of local attractions and activities to enjoy
Deluxe cottage can comfortably accommodate up to 10 people.
The first floor is open and spacious, with a large kitchen, adjoining living and dining areas with fireplace and an entertainment area with a pool table, bar and home theatre system complete with HD TV and Blu-ray. Wood or tile flooring throughout.
Smoking and pets are not permitted.
OTHER AMENITIES TO MAKE YOUR STAY EVEN MORE ENJOYABLE
• Internet access
• IPod-compatible speaker system
• Telephone (free calls within the province)
• Bell Satellite TV
• Long dock ideal for swimming and fishing
• Outdoor tables and chairs
• SPA for 6 persons
• 2 kayaks
• 2 metal hockey goals with pucks and sticks
• Life jackets
• High chair
• Various games (lawn bowling, croquet, badminton, basket ball,etc.)
Lots of things to see and do nearby!
To make your getaway extra special, here are some ideas of the kind of activities you can enjoy at the cottage or in the local area:
OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES – WINTER
- Skating and ice hockey (goals provided)
- Skiing: Mont Orford, Jay Peak, Burke Mountain, Smugglers’ Notch, Owl’s Head
- Snowshoeing and cross-country skiing along the 20-km Massawippi trail (Tomifobia Nature Trail), which begins in the quaint village of Beebe Plain (Stanstead)
OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES – SUMMER
- Kayaking, waterskiing (Lake Memphremagog)
- Hiking and cycling along the Tomifobia Nature Trail, a 20-km trail that begins in the quaint village of Beebe Plain (Stanstead)
- Golf: Dufferin Heights, Inverugie, Mont Orford, North Hatley, Jay Peak, Newport
- Fitch Bay marina (boat rentals)
- Colby-Curtis Museum (Stanstead)
- GranitExpo & Museum of Stanstead
- Orford Express tourist train
- Witch Bay haunted house (Fitch Bay)
- Clos du Roc Noir winery (Fitch Bay)
- Brown’s Hill horseback riding centre (Tomifobia)
- Bleu Lavande lavender farms (Fitch Bay)
- Stanstead Stone Circle
- Rucher Bernard Bee Bec honey producers (Beebe)
- Saint-Benoit-du-Lac abbey and cheese-making facility (Austin)
- Beebe Plain (Stanstead)
- Newport, Vermont
- North Hatley
- Ayer’s Cliff
- Mont Orford park
- Orford Arts Centre
- Duty-free shop (Stanstead border crossing)
- North Hatley
- Spa Nordic (Magog)
- Vieux clocher de Magog performance centre
Keywords: Chalet rentals, waterfront, Memphremagog lake, vacancy, Quebec, Eastern Townships, tranquility, Estrie, cottage for rent, view, dream site location, activities, fun, water sports, peace, family , Spa, gourmet cuisine, fun, relaxation, outdoor activities, sports, pool table, extra, golf, winery
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 8-10
- Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (3), Sleep Sofa or Futons (2)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Cooking Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Living Room seats 10:
- Wood Stove:
- Iron & Board
- Wood Fireplace
- Linens Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Towels Provided
- Clothes Dryer
- Game Room:
- Pool Table
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- CD Player
- Wireless Internet
Pool & Spa
- Hot Tub
- Jetted Tub
- Ski & Snowboard:
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Deck / Patio
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Water Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Horseback Riding
- Jet Skiing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
All rates in Canadian currency. Taxes included. 30% non-refundable deposit (bank transfer, certified cheque or cash) Low season, weekend or weekday getaway CDN$850 2 nights CDN$895- 3 nights Low season, holiday long weekend CDN$1,195 Long weekend:3 nights Low season, week-long stay CDN$1,595 - 7 nights Peak season, week-long rentals only CDN$2,375 - 7 nights Spring breaks CDN$2,750 - 7 nights Christmas / New Year’s CDN$2,750 - 7 nights
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Always make sure to call the number on the listing to confirm payment details.
Only pay using credit card, PayPal, check or direct bank transfer. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Learn more
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection, Carefree Rental Guarantee, and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2011
Why the Owner Chose Ogden:
We often used this website to find places to take a vacation and we've always been very satisfied with the quality of results.
The Unique Benefits at this Chalet:
Testimonials “The ideal spot for getting away from it all. Very cozy, and the cottage itself is impeccable. I wholeheartedly recommend it.” - PL, Montreal “We felt like we were smack dab in the middle of nature, but with all the comforts of home. Everything is so well thought out. And the view of Lake Memphremagog is breathtaking.” - SM, Connecticut
- Primary: 514.668.8423
Links to more information:
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2011.
Date last modified - Tuesday, February 04, 2014
4 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.