Cabin on Yellowstone River - 2 Blocks from Park- Sleeps 7-10
You sent a message to this owner.
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Pets allowed:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
This brand new, romantic cabin is located on a bluff overlooking the world famous Yellowstone River in the heart of Gardiner, Montana and is only about 2 blocks from the entrance to Yellowstone National Park. Gardiner is the northern entrance to Yellowstone and is the only entrance that is open year round. Location is everything and we certainly have it! You will love looking out on the deck and viewing the river below! We also have views far into Yellowstone and you have a great view of Electric Peak, one of the tallest mountains in Yellowstone, all 10,967 ft. of it!
The handcrafted cabin offers a complete kitchen with its own bar height seating, and has 2 bedrooms. The complete floor of the cabin is hardwood and looks and feels great ! The master bedroom has a queen bed, and second bedroom consists of 2 full size beds. The cabin also has a separate bathroom. The kitchen is fully furnished ( should you want to cook) and features all new appliances including a built in microwave and a coffee maker, toaster and blender. You will also enjoy the bar height seating as you enjoy the views! From the living room,that includes a couch ( that opens up as a sofa bed) and flat screened TV, you enter the deck that opens up to the Yellowstone River. You will simply fall in love with the sound of the river below!
***TOP 10 REASONS WHY THIS IS A GREAT PLACE TO RENT***
1. Location! Location! Location! Being in the middle of the town of Gardiner makes it easy to walk to anywhere in the town! From my place you can easily walk to the many restaurants, bars and gift shops Gardiner has to offer. We are a small town but we do have a grocery store, pharmacy and post office. Being in town saves you time and money as well. If you choose a house 10 of 15 miles away from town it will cost more money and time just coming and going! Plus we are so close to Yellowstone as it is about 2 blocks away! The cabin is a great base camp for your Yellowstone vacation! Our closeness to Yellowstone combined with our views is second to none!
2. The Yellowstone River! Walking out onto the deck and looking down on the river is priceless! The river is fast flowing and makes the best sound! You will love waking up with a good cup of coffee and listening to the river! Simply amazing views from the cabin! The deck also offers bar height seating so you can enjoy the view even more!
3. The Deck! the deck offers a great place to not only view the river and mountains but also offers a place to relax as well. You can also cook out on the gas grill and enjoy your meal here as the deck also has bar height seating. Great place to just get away from it all! You can also view the rafters as they go by on the river!
4. The cabin has plenty of room and is decorated with a western theme. The cabin has a total of 3 beds (1 king bed ,2 full size beds ) PLUS a couch that folds out to a bed. Living room also has a flat screen TV for your viewing pleasure. The hardwood floor is really nice as well! The kitchen has everything you need plus a dishwasher and a washer-dryer as well.
5. Free long distance calling in the US. We also have free internet service!
6. Beautiful hardwood floors !
7. Hiking and fishing- being centrally located we are close to this and rafting as well. Local guides that take rafting trips and horseback rides can be found in Gardiner!
8. Within walking distance to the Yellowstone Association headquarters! A great place to learn about Yellowstone! Great for the family! Also the world famous Roosevelt Arch is located across the street from the headquarters.
9. Price! $225 per night (2 night minimum stay ) or $599 for 3 days or $775 for 4 days is a great price for a cabin on the river !it is also available by the week for $1,299 to $1,599 depending on the time of year. I offer discounts to small groups as well.
10. Me! I am a school teacher and I pride myself in providing a nice,clean house for you. You have my word I will do what ever I can to assist you and your family. Being from the south (the great state of Alabama) I am a firm believer in southern hospitality. I can offer advice on just about anything related to your vacation and will gladly do so. Please view my other 3 bedroom house located in Jardine, Montana (vrbo #113678) 5 miles from this house and read my past guests comments. You may chose to rent it if you are looking for more seclusion as it is in the mountains looking down on Yellowstone. I also have a bigger 4 bedroom,2 bath log cabin located next to this one available to rent as well.(vrbo # 200342)If you have a big party you can rent both houses for a discount. If you choose to rent this cabin on the river I will also grant you access to my land on Bear Creek in Jardine and it is a super place to picnic or even pan for gold! I look forward to hearing from you!
THIS PLACE IS ALSO OPEN FOR THE WINTER SEASON AS WELL. WINTER IS QUIET AND VERY BEAUTIFUL! VISITING YELLOWSTONE IN THE WINTER OFFERS THE OPPORTUNITY TO SKI, SNOWMOBILE AND VIEW OUR AREA AT A VERY UNIQUE TIME OF THE YEAR. WITH OUR HOUSE OVERLOOKING THE YELLOWSTONE RIVER BELOW, IT IS JUST AS NICE IN THE WINTER! ONLY COLDER! ALSO A GREAT PLACE TO SPEND THANKSGIVING OR CHRISTMAS!
- Vacation Rental
- Non Smoking Only
- Children Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 7-10
Bathrooms: 1 Bathrooms
Kitchen & Dining
- Ice Maker
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Free Long Distance
- Wireless Internet
- Outdoor Grill
Location & View
- Cross Country Skiing
- Medical Services
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Horseback Riding
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
ReviewsWrite a review
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$225 per night, 2 night minimum stay, or $599 for 3 nights or $775 for 4 nights, may $1,399 week,$1,599 june,july aug.,$1,399 week September-October, 25% due now and the Balance due April 1 or on arrival Refunds for cancellations are made only with more than 120 nights advance notice. Special rates for small groups or teachers ! ONE OF THE BEST RATES IN TOWN PLUS IT IS LOCATED RIGHT ON THE WORLD FAMOUS YELLOWSTONE RIVER !!!!!
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This owner accepts: Credit cards.
Call the owner directly to confirm reservation details and pay with an approved method (credit card, check, or bank transfer), to protect your payment up to $1,000.
Sorry this information is not available. Please contact the owner/manager for more information.
- Nearest Airport: Bozeman at 80 Miles
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: I AM A TEACHER IN ALABAMA. I TEACH SPECIAL NEEDS CHILDREN AND HAVE BEEN DOING SO FOR OVER 20 YEARS.
Why the Owner Chose Gardiner:
I LIKE THIS AREA! WAKING UP ON THE RIVER IS TRULY A BLESSING !
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
FROM MY CABIN YOU CAN WALK ANYWHERE IN TOWN ! PLUS YOU CAN WAKE UP AND HAVE A RELAXING CUP OF COFFEE OVERLOOKING THE WORLD FAMOUS YELLOWSTONE RIVER !
- Primary: (205) 886-8282 (Alabama,USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
KITCHEN WITH BRAND NEW APPLIANCES- HAS EVERYTHING YOU NEED !
VIEW OF YELLOWSTONE RIVER FROM THE DECK
DECK OVER LOOKING THE RIVER- GREAT PLACE TO RELAX !!
DOOR LEADING ONTO THE DECK
ROOM WITH 2 FULL BEDS
WORLD FAMOUS ROOSEVELT ARCH IS ONLY 2 BLOCKS AWAY FROM CABIN
KITCHEN WITH ALL NEW APPLIANCES
MASTER BEDROOM WITH QUEEN BED
VIEW OF THE TOWN OF GARDINER
BAR HEIGHT SAETING IN KITCHEN
FRONT OF CABIN OVERLOOKING THE YELLOWSTONE RIVER
VIEW OF CABIN LEADING DOWN TO RIVER
VIEW OF DECK- NOTICE THE RIVER BELOW !
VIEW OF THE TOWN OF GARDINER
VIEW FROM BRIDGE- CABIN IS ON FAR RIGHT
VIEW FROM DECK LOOKING DOWN ON YELLOWSTONE RIVER !!
VIEW LOOKING INTO MOUNTAINS OF YELLOWSTONEPARK
There have been visitors to this page since
the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2012.
Date last modified - Saturday, May 25, 2013