Avail Christmas & New Years - Walk Around Town & Farmer'S Market - No Car Necess
You sent a message to this manager.
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Kona Islander Inn condo description
Kona Islander Inn has the best location in the village - across Ali'i Drive from the ocean. It's only a short walk to restaurants, shopping, night life, attractions, and the Farmers Market where there are fresh fruit, flowers, Kona coffee, and local souvenirs.
This condo is on the second floor.
Unit has secure Wi-Fi with high speed router.
A patio table and chairs are on the lanai, for enjoying your meals with a view of the garden. The complex is secure, a key operates the pool area and the large clean laundry room.
I have Our own WiFi (not through the Office) for you to use. Large gas fired grills help with a great BBQ. On premise laundry facilities are available all the time. A functional kitchenette. Also find a refrigerator/ freezer, microwave, blender, coffee maker, toaster, and dishes. Towels and Linens are provided.
The unit easily sleeps 2, and up to 3 persons can sleep with use of the included extra daybed. We do not charge additionally for air conditioning use.
Our local caretaker IS only a phone call away. Check-in and check-out are a snap.
This Clean and well maintained condo located in the heart of Kailua-Kona village is convenient to all its activities. It is accessible by walking, cycling, motorcycle, or car.
We offer you great value for your vacation money. No hidden fees or add-ons.
- On floor 2
- 345 sq. ft.
- 3 story
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Senior Adults Only Community
- Pets Not Allowed
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 3, Beds for 2-3
- STUDIO WITH QUEEN BED AND DAYBED
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
Kitchen & Dining
- Dishes & Utensils
- Coffee Maker
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite / Cable
Pool & Spa
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Away From It All
Location & View
- Water Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Jet Skiing
- Deepsea Fishing
- Whale Watching
- Paddle Boating
- Botanical Garden
- Sight Seeing
- Scenic Drives
- Horseback Riding
- Our favorite place to visit is the national park, Place of Refuge (or Pu'uhonua o Honaunau in Hawaiian). It is a historical site with 500 year old stone walls, petroglyphs, re-constructed temples and Hawaiian houses and some of the best tide pools, turtle sunning areas and a great beach for scuba, snorkeling, swimming and people-watching. It is worth the admission and the free parking. We go to the picnic area that faces the ocean to the south of the park---same route into area ---and watch the dolphins frolic right near the beach eating lunch at one of the many picnic tables available. This is about a 22 mile or a 45 min drive from the condo. For one of the top 10 beaches in the world , drive 45 min to Hapuna Beach. There is a HUGE perfect pale sand beach over a mile wide. The waves are perfect for boogie-boarding, body-surfing and swimming. There is a snack shop, showers, bathrooms and changing rooms. There is a fantastic beach trail going north where you will see whales in the distance all Winter long (take binoculars). The best shave ice (snow cones on steroids) on the whole island (maybe the whole state) is 4-5 miles north of Hapuna and is fantastic for after-beach cooling off before dinner. It is right near the little town of Kawaihae. We love to kayak at Captain Cook Bay (aka Kealakekua) and the snorkeling is so good a lot of the all-day cruises come to this bay for snorkeling, scuba, swimming and sea life watching (turtles, dolphins, birds). Going to the east side of the island is another world; MUCH more rain and the tropical vegetation is thick and beautiful. There are waterfalls, world renowned botanical gardens and fantastic state parks. On the southeast side of the island is Volcanoes National Park that has incredible attractions like hiking through a former volcano crater, exploring caves and lava tubes, a fantastic hands on museum about the islands and their formation, hikes along the lava at the ocean's rim where you may be able to find some flowing lava depending on the way the volcano is erupting (remember--it is 2000 degrees--you don't want to get too close). Park service does try to keep people away from the lava---you won't accidentally stumble into it!...moreless
ReviewsWrite a review
Great Location and Very Quite even during Iron Man Week
Great Location and Very Quite even during Iron Man Week
The studio is well equiped but could use a local phone and a kettle, updating of sink and shower would enhance the overall expereince but the location is great (you can walk to all your needs) and the pool/hottub and BBQ's are a 10 out of 10 (sparkling clean). Pleasant lobby area and very good support from hotels front office staff I would stay here again
- Guest Ron (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Date of stay 09/25/13
- Review Submitted 10/21/13
Recommended for: Sightseeing, tourists without a car, age 55+.
Manager response: Thank you for your Positive Comments and Input as we are always Striving to Improve Our Little Oasis in Paradise.
I HAVE THE BEST RATES IN KONA - 2013 SPECIAL RATES - CONTACT ME NOW!!!! Low Season .. April 1 - Dec 14 .. $LOW/night .. $LOW/nights. High Season .. Dec 15 - March 31.. $LOW/night ..CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS SLIGHTLY HIGHER * Longer Stays at Negotiable Rates. Refundable Damage Deposit on all stays. * October Ironman (7 night minimum). Refundable Deposit. 3 Night Minimum (Low Season) * 5 Night Minimum (High Season)- 7Nts for Christmas *Out-Cleaning Fee applies to Stays...Terms & Rates Subject Change Without Notice * 13.42% Taxes Applied (W-40948234-01) - CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
This manager accepts HomeAway payments.
Always use this free service to protect your payments up to $10,000 against fraud while keeping your financial information private. With HomeAway Payments, your credit card information is not seen by the owner or manager. NEVER pay by cash or instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. Call the owner to confirm booking request.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
- Nearest Airport: KOA at 10 Miles
- Primary: 206-276-8642 (Washington State) USA EMAIL, TEXT or Call
- Secondary: +1 2062768642 EMAIL, TEXT Or Call
- Tertiary: +1 2062768642 AVAILABLE 24/7
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
There have been visitors to this page since the counter was last reset in .
This listing was first published here in 2013.
Date last modified - Monday, December 16, 2013
0 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Guarantee the rental meets your expectations.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.