This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
$210 - $500 per night 2-3 night min stay
$225 - $545 per night 2-3 night min stay
$395 - $515 per night 2-5 night min stay
- Large 4-Bedroom with Wi-Fi, on Shuttle Route, Lots of Extras, Indoor Pool! 4 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Sleeps 10 Chateau Sans Nom #3240013ha
- Newly Remodeled 4-Bedroom, on Shuttle Route, Walk to Restaurants + Indoor Pool 4 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Sleeps 10 Chateau Sans Nom #3240018ha
- Spacious 4-Bedroom on Shuttle Route W Steam Shower, Washer/Dryer, Indoor Pool 4 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Sleeps 8 Chateau Sans Nom #3240012ha
- 4-Bedroom on Shuttle Route, Wi-Fi, Washer/Dryer, Surround Sound, Indoor Pool 4 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Sleeps 10 Chateau Sans Nom #3240014ha
- Beautiful 4-Bedroom, 5 Flat Screens, Free Wi-Fi, on Shuttle Route, Year-Round Indoor Pool 4 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Sleeps 11 Chateau Sans Nom #3240017ha
- Expansive 4-Bedroom, Wi-Fi, Walk to Restaurants, on Shuttle and Indoor Pool! 4 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Sleeps 11 Chateau Sans Nom #3240019ha
- Beautiful 4-Bedroom, Wi-Fi, Washer & Dryer, Hbo. on Shuttle and Indoor Pool 4 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Sleeps 10 Chateau Sans Nom #3240020ha
$434 - $678 per night 2-3 night min stay
- Chateau Sans Nom 32 ~ Ra6578 4 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Sleeps 10 Chateau Sans Nom #3741468ha
- Chateau Sans Nom 25 ~ Ra43362 4 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Sleeps 10 Chateau Sans Nom #3741215ha
- Chateau Sans Nom 20 ~ Ra6576 4 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Sleeps 10 Chateau Sans Nom #3741461ha
- Chateau Sans Nom 11 ~ Ra6698 4 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Sleeps 10 Chateau Sans Nom #3742249ha
- Chateau Sans Nom 9 ~ Ra6579 4 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Sleeps 8 Chateau Sans Nom #3741474ha
$390 - $645 per night 2-3 night min stay
- Chateau Sans Nom 19 ~ Ra6575 4 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Sleeps 11 Chateau Sans Nom #3741458ha
- Chateau Sans Nom 12 ~ Ra6573 4 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Sleeps 10 Chateau Sans Nom #3741453ha
- Chateau Sans Nom 29 ~ Ra6577 4 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Sleeps 10 Chateau Sans Nom #3741463ha
$576 - $1,506 per night 1 night min stay
$357 - $592 per night 2-3 night min stay
- Beautiful 4-Bedroom with 4 Flat Screen Tvs, Custom Bathrooms and Indoor Pool 4 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Sleeps 10 Chateau Sans Nom #3663123ha
$470 - $735 per night 2-3 night min stay
$625 - $1,635 per night 2 night min stay
Recent Mammoth Lakes reviews
"I was very impressed with the entire process. Tom was very helpful in providing all necessary details to make the stay comfortable, even offering to call at a time convenient for ME. Now the good stuff. The home is located in a quiet area and right on the yellow line that takes you to the Eagle Lodge. It is close enough that you can walk there if you wanted, which we did because there was a beautiful storm the weekend we arrived. It has all the amenities you need and can comfortably fit 4-6 as the living room has 2 pull out sofa beds. My little ones had a blast and it turned out to be a nice weekend getaway. The kicker? Tom and Jane's place is very reasonably priced and made my decision a no-brainer. I look forward to staying there again next season."Guest: Leonard L. Date of Stay: February 2014 Review Submitted: March 18, 2014View listing
"Truly -- it doesn't get much better than this. I warm, inviting clean cabin with comfy beds, pillow and sheets! It's perfect for a family or two. Loved that we could ski in the am, come back for lunch and head out for the slopes again in the afternoon. Thanks for a wondering stay! Convenient, comfortable and clean!! Loved it!"Guest: Rene B. Date of Stay: February 2014 Review Submitted: February 14, 2014View listing
"We enjoyed a great holiday weekend in Mammoth. Everything was as advertised, especially the effectiveness of the soundproof windows. Very nice unit, pride-of-ownership very evident, well-maintained, attractive, clean. FYI - our unit was at the end of a fairly long hall which was not a problem for us, but may be for anyone with limited mobility. Being at the end of the hall was perhaps why our unit was so quiet, which we liked. On the weekend evening, it got a bit noisy in the village so we closed the multi-pane windows which worked perfectly. We will stay here again."Guest: Star Trek Geek Date of Stay: May 2014 Review Submitted: May 31, 2014View listing
"The condo itself was very spacious and extremely comfortable. We had 9 people in our group plus a small dog, and there was more than enough room for everyone. The condo is also a very short walk to Eagle Lodge. Unfortunately, Eagle Lodge was closed still while we were there, but the gray line stop (also a short walk) was convenient enough. We really appreciated that the kitchen was well stocked with enough plates, cups, pots, etc. to make dinner for our whole group both nights we were there. Also, the condo is very dog friendly, there are waste bags and trash cans all throughout the complex and it was very nice to be able to walk our dog around the property. Overall, it was the perfect place for a big group and a short weekend."Guest: Christine L. Date of Stay: December 2014 Review Submitted: December 15, 2014View listing
Chateau Sans Nom Travel Tips
Snow or Sun at Chateau Sans Nom Condos
Whether you're looking for a festive, ski or snowboarding-filled winter vacation or a summer getaway in Mammoth's beautiful California mountain scenery, a stay at Chateau Sans Nom condos is the perfect compliment to your holiday. Chateau Sans Nom Lodging is the perfect choice for the traveler seeking both adventure in Mammoth lake as well as some great rest and relaxation. In fact, Chateau Sans Nom condos include a wide variety of features and amenities perfect for a first-time visitor or even those well acquainted with Mammoth Lakes. Close enough to the charming shops and restaurants of Mammoth Lakes, you won't even need transportation for an evening meal or a quick survey of the retail offerings around. A short walk will take you to the heart of Mammoth Lakes.
More Amenities and Activities than you can Handle
Additionally, Chateu Sans Noms condos also include an impressive list of amenities, featuring an indoor heated pool, and indoor spa, sauna, laundry facilities, tennis courts, and are conveniently located on a general shuttle stop if you care to explore the area a bit more extensively.
Chateau Sans Nom lodging will truly allow you to experience all that Mammoth Lakes has to offer, which is an impressive list. Winter activities include skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, and dogsledding. In addition, the scenery during the winter is breathtaking and photographers can easily stock their camera full of shots of the beautiful landscape.
It Really is a Summer Destination Too
During the summer, hiking, fishing, golf, biking and picnics are just some of the activities at your disposal. Additionally, the summer and fall colors of the lush landscape make a perfect backdrop for a romantic getaway or family vacation.
Taking advantage of Chateau Sans Nom condos and lodging any time of year is easy and cost-effective. Mammoth Mountain vacation rentals are waiting to be part of a perfect Mammoth Lakes vacation getaway.