VRBO is part of the HomeAway family, the world leader in vacation rentals with over 1 million listings. We offer the largest selection of properties for any travel occasion and every budget. We’re committed to helping families and friends find a perfect vacation rental to create unforgettable travel experiences together. Learn More
This property allows you to book online with a credit card. After submitting a reservation request, the owner or manager has 24 hours to accept, at which time your card will be charged and you will receive an email confirmation
"Just returned from our trip to the KBC and had a wonderful time. This was my second time at the KBC and won't be my last. The resort is amazing, has a great pool and amazing staff. Steve was wonderful to work with and made things extremely easy. The room was great! Can't wait to go back!"
Guest: Jaime M.Date of Stay: July 2015Review Submitted: July 21, 2015
"Location, Location, Location!!! This unit is literally "ON THE WATER". My Fiancé and I were visiting Hawaii to attend our friend's wedding and this unit provided us with excellent accommodations. It is Ocean Front, centrally located, and close to all the shopping and golfing. We are not a pretentious couple and didn't mind the somewhat dated amenities, albeit they had everything you really needed in the unit. However, here are the main reasons I didn't give it the extra 5th Star. Although the TV's were HD Capable, the cable in the unit was not High Definition. This made for some very "grainy" broadcasts. Also, regardless of the reason for my travel, I can almost NEVER escape some work duties that include logging into my company servers, email, websites, etc... The internet speed in this unit was almost "dial-up" speed, although the internet service they provided was included and easy to get onto.
That said, we'd still go back to this unit anytime we are visiting Maui.
Guest: Robert K.Date of Stay: June 2015Review Submitted: June 24, 2015
"My wife and I stayed almost 2 weeks at this location and found that the longer we stayed the more we appreciated what it had to offer. We also would like to give high praise to the owner (Deborah) who was always great at responding to all of our questions along the way.
Just a few things I thought I would make mention of for future potential renters:
- the hotel itself was clean and the employees were quite friendly
- the beach in front of the complex is quite small, so we did not find that we stayed in its area very often. Instead, we walked to the south where we found the beaches much better (especially in front of the Westin)
- although the lanai is quite long, it is not very deep. We also found that the railing got in the way a bit in order to see the ocean (that and the other condo complexes). To help solve this issue we used the cushions from the chairs in order to elevate us
- the fantastic Kaanapali beach boardwalk doesn’t quite make it to this condo complex… but you can get to it fairly easily be either walking along the sand or cutting through the neighbouring condo complexes
- the condo complex was VERY quiet compared to the condo complexes that are nearby. We found that probably the biggest reason for this was that the clientele here is much older than in the nearby complexes… for us this was a huge pro, but for others who might be looking for more nightlife you may want to consider others
- there were MANY complementary (i.e. FREE!) services here that may or may not be available at other condos including: daily newspaper (for us anyway), laundry facilities (we were expecting to have to pay for this so this was a huge surprise for us!), dishwasher detergent, rice cooker, ice maker, valet parking (which we recommend that you use since the parking spots are VERY narrow!), BBQ utensils and boogie boards (well... not everyone gets a boogie board... just check with the rec center to see what is available). The complex also has a bowling alley (which we did not use), a mini golf course (which was closed at the time that we were there) as well as a number of video games and activity areas that we did not use (ex. ping pong tables / PS 3).
Again, overall, I would recommend this to others, especially because of the smooth experience with the owners that we had leading up to and during our stay."
Guest: Darek T.Date of Stay: January 2015Review Submitted: February 12, 2015
Another Amazing trip to Maui and the Ka'anapali Beach Club
"We just returned from another great stay at KBC, we have come here many times and have always enjoyed the property, the staff and all of the amenities. The rooms are huge, we had a Deluxe Ocean view room and it was amazing as always and worth the money! This is the second time I have rented from Van and I highly recommend renting through Van, great communication and received the fantastic room that I was expecting! Thanks so much for making it so easy to book through you Van. We will be back again next year!! Aloha!!"
Guest: ShannonDate of Stay: May 2015Review Submitted: May 29, 2015