About the property
- Condo1262 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum StayNone
19TH Floor Condo, 2 Bedroom plus Bunk Bed, Sleeps 8
We offer the BEST PRICES and provide excellent value. With our great prices you will vacation in one of the best decorated condo in Panama City Beach with Laketown Wharf offering the best amenities on the beach. The following are the condo features and how to reserve your vacation stay:
• WIFI Internet - Fast 50 mbps download speeds. I-Packet Wi-Fi throughout the condo.
• Huge Balcony - The balcony is truly big with gulf views and plenty of space for the whole family and friends.
• Amazing Floor Plan - The first Master suite is overlooking the ocean with direct access to the big ocean view balcony
• Floor - We are located on the 19th Floor which provides an awesome view of the Ocean.
• Master Bedroom King Bed with Gulf View and Private Balcony Access
• 2nd Master Bedroom Spacious & Nicely Appointed with a Queen Size Bed
• Bunk Area with two Bunk Beds
• Spacious Living/Family Area with Commercial Queen Sleeper Sofa
• Your Own Assigned Parking Spot. Additional Parking Space available if needed.
• Fully Equipped Kitchen with first rate cookware, appliances and cutlery. Instant Pot is available as well as a Keurig Coffee Machine.
• Large Dining Area w/Gulf View
• Washer/Dryer in the condo
• Condo Sleeps 8 people comfortably
• Vacation Management – Provided by Resort Collections
LAKETOWN WHARF RESORT FEATURES
Laketown Wharf Resort is one of the largest resorts on Panama City Beach. The property is situated along more than 50,000 feet of Lakefront Boardwalk and has a seemingly endless list of amenities to choose from including 5 resort style swimming pools. Enjoy browsing through the many exciting market shops and dining options along the Boardwalk. This family friendly resort features a nightly fountain and light show that will be appreciated by guests of all ages!
• On-site, 24-hour maintenance, just in case you have an issue.
• Private Beach Across the street
• Children’s Activity Programs
• Fitness Center
• 52,000 Sq. Ft. of Boardwalk
• Nightly Dancing Fountain Light Show
• Lagoon pool deck
• Two Gulf Side Hot Tubs
• Zero Edge family pool
• Interactive play pool with splash pad, fountains and slides.
• Seasonally heated Rooftop swimming pool with Hot tub
• Children’s Playground
• All amenities and activities are subject to seasonal operation and may require additional fees.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 24, 2018
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Clean, Great Views, Plenty of Space and top notch appliances.
We loved our room and it has a great view of the ocean... we did not care for the location though. This room is on the south side, the parking garage for guests is on the North side. So there is no good way to get to the room. I would suggest some more pans, skillets, and baking sheets for the kitchen (potholders would be nice too) as it was very difficult to cook. We had a little trouble getting checked in, but the owner was very quick to respond to my question and get the problem resolved.
As for the resort, it is very nice. I just don't think it is worth the cost, especially for being across the street from the beach. And, there is one security guard that was very unwilling to help and gave us a hard time when we were trying to get our stuff loaded in our truck for check out. Instead of trying to help us, he followed us around and wrote down our vehicle information. I didn't appreciate the hassle from him. He also told me, during check in, that he didn't know where I needed to go to get my room code and that the front desk people didn't know what they were talking about. Hopefully the resort will get rid of him...after you spend that much money on a vacation, you don't want Barney Fife ruining your trip.
Had always thought this development was very nice but after staying there found it to be disappointi
Room was sparsely furnished. Kitchen was very lightly equipped. Beds were not very comfortable and room was not perfectly clean. Stains on the walls and ceilings. None of the TVs worked or at least we're not hooked up correctly. Will not stay here again.
Our management company inspected the TVs and all worked fine. Housekeeping inspectors will monitor cleaning to ensure the highest standards.
The place well clean nice environmental for family we had lots of fun
It was wonderful
loved it cant wait to stay longer
It was perfect the only dislike was the bed linens could have been cleaner