Coastal vacation life is at your fingertips at this 2-bedroom, 2-bath condominium at Phoenix East in Orange Beach. The sixth-floor condo, which sleeps up to 6, has sleekly classic wood-plank flooring, soft aqua-toned walls and crown molding in the main living area.
· The living room, overlooking the Gulf through floor-to-ceiling glass doors, features well-cushioned arm chairs, a couch, and a flat-screen television.
· The fully equipped kitchen has cream-colored cabinetry, white appliances, granite countertops and a wide breakfast bar with two seats.
· The dining area has a round glass table with four seats.
· The master bedroom, with balcony access, features a King-size bed and a wall-mounted television. The en-suite master bath has a two-sink vanity with separate mirrors and a walk-in, stand-up shower.
· The second bedroom, with uplifting light-yellow walls, has two Queen-size beds and a wall-mounted television. The en-suite bathroom has a granite single-sink vanity and a tiled tub shower combination.
· The full-size washer and dryer offer a lot of convenience for short or long vacation getaways.
· The large, tiled balcony offers stunning views of the Gulf and Perdido Pass. A table with four chairs is the perfect spot to enjoy a beautiful sunrise with a cup of coffee or tea.