- Located on Rivonia Road in the heart of Morningside, just 2km from Sandton
- Easily get around Sandton City
- Across the road from Morningside Shopping Centre –The award winning Morningside Shopping Centre is a niche, bespoke community centre with a strong convenience element.
- 3km from Sandton Shopping Centre, one of Africa's leading and most prestigious shopping centres, offering an unparalleled shopping experience
- 24 hour security guard
- Outdoor Pool COMING SOON
- Shared fully-equipped gym COMING SOON
- Secure, access-controlled, under cover parking for two vehicles
- Uncapped ADSL line
- DSTV premium including news, sport and movie channels
- Easily sleeps 4 (2 Queen sized beds)
- Weekly cleaning lady (please request additional cleanings)
- Modern, well equipped and spacious apartment
- Large main bedroom (en-suite)
- Large additional second bedroom (en-suite)
- Large built in cupboard space
- Bedside lamps for reading and ample plug points for charging
- All bathrooms come with shower, bath, basin and toilet
- Fully-equipped open plan kitchen with everything you might need
- Tea, coffee and sugar provided (please request additional items)
- Kettle, toaster, microwave, oven, washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge/ freezer
THE LOUNGE AND DINING ROOM
- Comfortable seating
- LED TV with DSTV premium
- Dining room table with 6 comfortable chairs
- Large balcony
- Smoking allowed on the balcony but not inside the apartment
Guests can enjoy full access to everything in the apartment as well as:
- Two secure, undercover parking bays
- A outdoor pool (COMING SOON)
- A shared gym including both cardio and weights equipment (COMING SOON)
Interaction with guests
We will meet you at the apartment for check-in and checkout.
We often have same day check-ins and checkouts. Our check-in time is after 3pm and our checkout time is before 10am. But should you need to drop your bags for an early check-in or leave bags for a late checkout, just ask Gayle - if we can accommodate it, we definitely will.
Gayle will show you the in’s and out's of both the apartment as well as the building. Meet the friendly security guards at reception.
Throughout your stay Gayle is always just an Airbnb message/ phone call away.
Sandton is the most important financial and business district in South Africa, and arguably sub-Saharan Africa. It has been such since 1990 when the mass exodus to the northern suburb first began, and Sandton became known not only as a materialistic centre, but as a refuge from Johannesburg’s CBD.
Known as ‘Africa’s richest square mile’, Sandton has headed upward with a barrage of Manhattan-style skyscrapers that function as landmarks throughout Johannesburg, particularly Sandton City’s pyramid-style rooftop. Visit Nelson Mandela Square, various art galleries, or go on a personal walking tour that takes in 29 Sandton landmarks and stops off at various restaurants.
In the heart of Sandton’s business district, is a hub identified as the vibrant, high energy cluster of global trade and thought. This hub, known as the Sandton Central Management District, is this commercial centre of South Africa and is home to three improvement districts, namely the Sandton City and Convention Centre Improvement District (SCMD), the Sandton Business Improvement District (SBID), and the Wierda Valley Management District.
The apartment has two parking bays saving allowing you the opportunity to rent a car and have secure parking.
Alternatively to car rental, other great transport providers are available for use:
- Metered taxi
- Shuttle to Sandton Station
- Gautrain Bus: A valid gold card is required to board a Gautrain bus; these can be purchased at the stations and at selected retail outlets. Tickets cannot be purchased on the buses. For more info visit