Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Near Florence & Siena, Sleeps 6+2, idyllic Chianti views & outdoor areas
6 guests in 3 double or twin bedrooms, plus 2 on double sofa-bed in study-bedroom.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8 - Not suitable for children under 6 or for disabled.Not suitable for children under 6 or for disabled.
Minimum age of primary renter: 5
- For rentals of three weeks or longer, payment is due 60 days in advance.
- Central heating costs are NOT included. Heating is monitored and charged according to your use. Please drink bottled water, not tap water.
Hosted by Convertoie BookingsAsk a question
About Convertoie Bookings
The owner speaks English, Italian, some French, and has lived in Italy for many years.
Convertoie Bookings purchased this country house / chateau in 2011
Why Convertoie Bookings chose Greve in Chianti
The extensive views here (reaching to the Apuan Alps 70km away) inspired Leonardo da Vinci's landscapes. The setting is idyllic and timeless, the light ever-changing, each season with its magic. The house, being a former church and canonic with medieval origins, is architecturally stunning and historic, yet with all mod cons. The place combines utter peace and tranquillity with easy access to some of the greatest cultural sites in the world.
What makes this country house / chateau unique
Views and idyllic Chianti landscape, architectural features, stylish and high-quality decor, some of the best wines in Europe and great Tuscan food a stone's throw a way. Florence, Siena, art, history... What's not to like?
- english, french, italian