Sleeps 13, 3 bathrooms, quiet crafting area for 10. WI Permit ID#73939
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - Only smoking outside is acceptableOnly smoking outside is acceptable
Max guests: 13 (sleeps up to 13 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Serendipity Lodge is a beautiful home, please treat it as you would your own; if you wouldn't do it at your grammy's house, please don't do it here
- Smoking must be done outside, and please place your butts in the ash can, we don't want to pick up butts in the yard or by the water.
- Please, no fireworks. Serendipity Lodge is on a small lake and noise travels.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Property has guest safety measures
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Hosted by Dawn AlbrechtAsk a question
About Dawn Albrecht
My husband and I live a mere 8 miles from this property, and we truly enjoy getting to know our renters. This is such a wonderful place for me to decorate and enjoy. I am a social worker for children in treatment level foster homes, and so this is my happy place outlet. We have five girls, and are a very busy family, but we love to come out to the lodge and enjoy the property. We hope you will too!
Dawn Albrecht purchased this Lodge in 2017
Why Dawn Albrecht chose St Croix Falls
I have always wanted to own a bed and breakfast, and although we looked at one, this was the place we ended up falling in love with and realized it's potential. This lodge is located on a beautiful but small private lake, and is just a quick jaunt to nearby wineries, water parks, antique shops and about an hour from the Twin Cities. It has a special room for crafters, quilters, and even business meetings. It just was, well, Serendipity.
What makes this Lodge unique
As you gaze out the window at the lake from the loft, or as you roast marshmallows by the fire, you will find a sense of calm, one that envelopes you and relaxation sets in. The geese and loons on the lake will entertain you, as will the fish that you can feed at your feet. It's just something you have to experience - again and again. We hope to meet you at Serendipity Lodge!