2 BR, 2 BA PREMIUM CONDO — SKI IN, SKI OUT — LUXURY RESORT AMENITIES
From the moment you walk in to the Crystal Peak Lodge, you’ll know that “you’ve arrived.” This is one of Breck’s premier ski-in, ski-out resort properties literally steps from the BreckConnect Gondola and Independence Superchair. No expense was spared at Crystal Peak Resort. You’ll also enjoy full access to the pool, hot tubs, spa and bowling alley at the adjacent One Ski Hill Place Resort, making this a vacation experience you’ll remember forever!
Crystal Peak 7010 is a beautiful 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom premium condo that’s a perfect retreat for families or groups up to six people. The living area features huge windows with tremendous mountain views; there’s also a cozy patio area just outside. Imagine watching the gondola drift by your window as you enjoy a cappuccino in front of the roaring stone fireplace — you’ll love it!
The kitchen is just as nice, with high-end granite counters, stainless steel appliances and all the cookware and accessories you’ll need to keep your group happy and fed. The dining table seats six, so there’s room for everyone to enjoy a fantastic mountain meal. Or cozy up the counter, where’s there’s room for four to enjoy breakfast and snacks.
Other amenities include LCD TVs in the living area and both bedrooms, complimentary Wi-Fi, washer and dryer in unit, and garage parking for two vehicles.
If you’re planning a mountain escape to Breckenridge — winter or summer — Crystal Peak 7010 is the place you’ve been dreaming of. Call us today to learn more about this fantastic condo!
- Bedroom 1: king bed, private bathroom with separate tub and tile walk-in shower. LCD TV, mountain views.
- Bedroom 2: king bed, LCD TV.
- Bathroom: tub/shower.
- Living area: queen sofa sleeper.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES - PLEASE READ:
- No Pets/Smoking.
- A $350 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 2 garage spaces total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.
- Business and Occupational License #43370.