Makani Lani, meaning “windy or breezy sky”, is your perfect tropical vacation home. Located on a quiet Mariners Ridge cul-de-sac, this hale boasts stunning ocean and Koko Marina views, making your every moment at the house one to remember.
There are five bedrooms in the home; two of which are masters with king beds and en-suite bathrooms, which are also on their own levels of the home for added privacy. One master is one on the top level with ocean views, and the other on the ground level, which leads out to the pool. The other three bedrooms have a queen, queen and two twin beds, respectively and all share a hallway bathroom. The ground level master leads out to another small living room and sitting area, which has a little fridge and drink station for easy access while lounging by the pool or having a barbecue, since the main kitchen is on the second floor.
The villa makes the most of outdoor living and everything you could want for a Hawaiian get away is found on-site. The heated pool, outdoor shower and barbecue area are accompanied by a covered lanai that wraps the back of the house, covering a dining table and comfortable outdoor seating areas. Looking to make a gourmet feast? On the main level you will find a fully equipped kitchen with ocean-view dining.
Just a few minutes away is the beautiful Koko Marina where you can sip on your latte as you watch the boaters and ducks glide by at the marina-front coffee shop, or for more action maybe try wake boarding, bumper tube rides, jet skiing or even parasailing! You'll find no shortage of activities, boutiques and fine dining nearby, plus golf and tennis can be reached close by as well. Explore the nearby beaches such as Portlock, Hanauma Bay, Sandys, or venture a little further to Kailua or Waikiki! Whatever your dreams are for your trip, you will be very central to beaches, restaurants, hikes and more at Makani Lani!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURES:
1. Rates and fees are subject to change. Minimum stay requirements may apply. Inquire for possible DISCOUNTS
2. Online bookings are subject to manager or owner approval.
3. City and County of Honolulu regulations require a minimum 30 day rental agreement, therefore your rental agreement will be for a minimum of 30 days. Please discuss this requirement with your reservations agent.
4. This vacation home has been registered as a Transient Accommodation with the State of Hawaii – HAWAII TAX ID # 102-72-8391
5. A/C Notes: Home has partial AC, ask booking agent for details.
6. Included Electric Cap: Stays 7-14 nights, $400 / Stays 14+ $600
** This property is professionally managed by Elite Pacific Properties, the largest luxury brokerage and property management firm in Hawaii, and is in full compliance with Oahu's laws requiring a minimum 30 day rental period. Beware of renting any property for a period of less than 30 days, as the government is now actively seeking out and shutting down illegal vacation rental properties, and those owners will have to cancel all future reservations. Don't risk having your vacation ruined. Reserve with a licensed, professional management firm in full compliance with the law.