Private 600 sq. ft. newly remodeled guest house in peaceful country setting. There is one bedroom with a luxurious queen size bed, one bathroom with heated tile floor and a round shower. The large open living room with bamboo flooring has a new quality futon that folds out to a comfortable queen size bed. There are two folding 4" mats that allow extra couch like seating or unfolded make into twin size beds. Our modern amenities include DirecTV, and WiFi for your convenience. The open living space includes dining table and 6 chairs perfect for meals, games, puzzles, or spreading out an art project. A comfortable wing back chair is for reading or watching the variety of birds at our bird feeders and bird bath. The kitchenette shares the large open space and is outfitted with an 11 cu. ft. refrigerator with freezer, a microwave oven, coffeemaker, a convection toaster oven broiler, and is stocked with dishes, silverware, and limited pans. From the large windows you might even catch a glimpse of deer moving through the yard to munch on apple trees.
You are welcome to stroll the acre of land that includes flower beds, fruit trees, grape vines, berry bushes and big umbrella shade trees in the hot summer. This is a very serene location nestled against a tall forest to the west that shades from the late afternoon sun. Yet open pasture allows for great star gazing away for city lights.
Our country setting is peaceful and relaxing yet conveniently located to launch you to great adventures each day. We are located:
- 12 miles (16 minutes) from Eugene Airport
- 20 miles from U of O (30 minutes to Hayward field, Autzen Stadium, and Track Town USA) for exciting Duck sports
- 5 to 30 minutes away from 20 wineries
- Less than 30 minutes away from craft-beer breweries and cider houses
- Within walking distance of the Oregon Country Fair
- 5 miles from Fern Ridge Reservoir and boating, swimming, fishing, picnicking, bird watching, and hiking trails
- 47 miles from the Oregon coast at Florence