Cape Royale Resort, Lake Livingston Texas: Golf, Marina, Pool, Tennis, Forest
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Cape Royale Resort is on the western shores of Lake Livingston within the Sam Houston National Forest in Texas hill country 70 miles north of Houston Intercontinental Airport with marina, pool, tennis, club house, and 18 hole golf course bordering the lake. 24 hour manned security entrance leads to Cape Royale Resort. The house built in 1998, is brick with vaulted ceiling Great Room and large windows viewing Royale Greens Park and the Lake. Sandy beach is part of the park. This is a Woodlands development. A Master Suite is upstairs with Guest bedroom down and third bedroom is a TV/movie room. The home is adjacent to Royale Greens Park offering outdoor green space for games, sports, fishing and picnicking. The Marina is within the Cape Royale with launch, supply store, gas, slip rentals and facilities. Call the Cape Royale Golf Course for tee time. The quaint San Jacinto County seat of Coldspring is three miles away and offers shops, and restaurants. Call or email for availability
Guest Capacity: Four (4) persons maximum: This cozy home has sleeping, dining and seating capacity for up to four (4) persons. Gate House access to Cape Royale Resort for this property is limited to four persons.
Please call or email in advance for availability. Allow time to schedule housekeeping prior to arrival.
The Cape Royale location has a three night minimum visit.
Advance notice is required to schedule housekeeping and yard service.
There is a required Agreement to be processed.
Security access and home make-ready requires advance notice.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2005
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- 1 Master bedroom suite with one queen size bed and full bath, 1 Guest bedroom with one queen size bed and separate bath. The media room is furnished with TV, movies, games and book selection. Maximum occupancy: Four Persons Call or email for availability. Family pet friendly. The Cape Royale location requires a four night minimum visit....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeping and dining capacity for four persons: 1 Queen bed in Master upstairs, 1 Queen bed in Guest downstairs, full Bath up and down. Third room is TV media room. Pool is optional and requires advance notice; canoe; satellite TV; 18 hole golf course; full service marina; boat launch; gas; tennis club house; bingo. National Parks with access for hiking, mountain biking, and fishing. Royale Greens Park has as small sandy beach for swimming, picnic facilities, volleyball, green space and restrooms. The Cape Royale Golf Course is a beautiful hilly course with driving range. There are year round tournaments. New management has completed renovation of the Golf Club house with food service and shop. The golf course has received many improvements and is in very good condition. The home has games, movies, music CDs, books and magazines. There is a fireplace for cooler weather. The many tall windows provide great natural views and lots of natural light. This is a special location....moreless
- Audio Tape Player
- Books For Adults
- Books For Kids
- CD Player
- Video Library
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
Sunset lake view northwest across Lake Livingston towards Wolf Creek Park and Point Blank. Includes view of Royale Greens Park. Dining deck has forest and lake view. Back deck has forest view....moreless
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Local Maps
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Boat With Paddles
- Deck / Patio
- Gated Community
- Golf Clubs
- Kayak / Canoe
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Sep 7 - May 31, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $100
- Pet Fee $40
Due to logistics the Cape Royale location has a minimum stay depending on season.
Holiday Rates may be listed separately.
This is a non-smoking home and property.
Small to medium family floor dogs are considered on an individual basis.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Lake Livingston is 90,000 acres of boating, skiing, and jet skiing. Fishing includes Stripe and Large Mouth Bass, catfish and many other species for sport. Nearby Coldspring offers antique shops, restaurants, historic church and courthouse. One plus hours to all Houston cultural and sports events, museums, shopping, and night life. Arts and crafts market each fourth Saturday in the historic town square. Lone Star Trail and Big Creek Scenic Trail nearby within the Sam Houston National Forest. Wolf Creek Park, Lake Livingston State Park and Double Lake Park nearby.
This newer vacation home will accommodate up to four persons. Call or email for availability, reservations are by Master calendar. The site calendar is not maintained. Advance notice is required to schedule housekeeping, process an agreement, and provide Cape Royale Gate Security access.
Other Activities: Cape Royale has an 18 hole Golf course, 3 Tennis courts, Cape Royale Marina with boating supplies, gas and slips; canoeing, kayaking, Cape Royale pool for swimming, hiking, volleyball, badminton, horse shoes, frisbee, and basketball court.
Golf: Call the Cape Royale Golf Course in Coldspring, Texas for more information:
Russell Barnett - General Manager
Shannon Crowson – Office Manager
Ski: Water skiing is very popular at Cape Royale with the local Marina, restrooms, gas, boat slips and double launch area.
View of house. Windows face Lake Livingston
Small Beach Area in Royale Greens Park
Cape Royale Marina, Full Service w/boat launch
House and side dining deck with adjacent private wildlife corridor
Kitchen sit down counter with SS stove
Great Room Seating Area w/ fireplace
Downstairs Full Bath
Upstairs Bath w/ Shower
Pool and Club House, by Tennis Courts & Playground
Great sunset views from neighboring Royale Greens Park
View of Lake Livingston, NW to Wolf Creek Park
Great Room Dining Area
Kitchen with SS refrigerator
Cape Royale front yard
Cape Living Rooom
Comfy reclining sofa for watching TV
Cape Master Bedroom
Downstairs Full Bath
Upstairs Master Bath
Cape Royale Resort Tennis Courts by Club House
Cape Royale Lake Livingston
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM