The Napili Hale, Plantation style home, is located in beautiful Napili and adjacent to the Lower Honoapiilani Road. One of the last large kama'aina properties in the area, the Napili House is a 4 bed/4 bathroom 2000sf. home on a 16,000 sq/ft parcel of land. Giant, 100 yr old monkeypod trees shade the property. This property has been in my family for over 5 generations and like most Hawaiian plantation style houses is designed and decorated for the casual Hawaiian lifestyle.The house is a convenient two minute walk from Napili Bay, a tranquil white sandy beach. Sunsets from Napili Bay are simply surreal with both Lana‘i and Moloka‘i off on the horizon.
The Napili House property and the pocket of residential homes immediately surrounding it are some of the last vestiges of the Hawaiian community, and Hawaiian families. The home and the area truly captures the essence of 'old' Hawaii.
• Plantation home with prime location just steps to the Napili Bay - one of the best beaches in the world
• Spacious Open floor plan with a main living area, dining room and large kitchen
• Additional living space (including a wet bar)
• 4 bedrooms - King / King / Queen / Twin beds/ full size bed
• 4 full bathrooms
• Fully equipped kitchen - cookware, dinnerware, flatware, and glassware
• Full sized appliances: refrigerator, dishwasher, gas cooktop, and oven
• Dining table seats eight, additional seating for four and bar seating for three
• On premise washer / dryer
• Outdoor gas bbq grill
• Large yard with picnic table
• WiFi through out the property
• Plenty of on premise parking
Portable Air conditioning available in the bedrooms - $22 daily fee. 48 hour notice required for set up, $10 set up fee, $10 breakdown fee, per AC unit.
Packing for your trip to the Napili Plantation home is easy, as we provide our guests: iron, ironing board, hairdryers in the bathrooms, bath towels and linens, beach towels, and a starter supply including paper products, trash bags, laundry and dish detergents, soaps and hand soap, shampoo, and conditioner.
<a href=""><img src="" width="190" alt="As Seen in The Knot Magazine" border="0"></a>
County of Maui Vacation Rental Permit Number: STWM 2017/0006