I'm excited that you are thinking about vacationing on this beautiful island. There are many local golf courses, great restaurants, and fun, laid-back night life spots located just a short 5 min drive from our condo.
Fort Clinch State Park on the island is a great place for biking, hiking, shell collecting, fishing, etc. A favorite pastime for locals is collecting the thousands of shark teeth that line our beaches!
We have a NEWLY renovated (July 2017), owner-operated, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo is located within a 5 minute walk to a quiet beach area where locals and nearby homeowners throw down their towels, chairs, and enjoy the sound of the ocean.
Use the provided beach cart to easily load the chairs and boogie boards included with the rental.
After spending time at the beach either collecting shells, fossilized shark’s teeth, or just taking in the peaceful surroundings, you can return to your comfortable and quiet vacation condo for a quick – or long - plunge in the pool located just feet from your back porch. If you are a tennis player, your vacation condo is also just a few steps away for a quick game or two.
If you love to cook and feel like cooking on vacation then our well equipped kitchen with new appliances and cookware, Keurig coffee maker, and large expanses of counter space will meet your every need. If you want to head out on the town for lunch or dinner then a couple of my favorite downtown spots are The Green Turtle and The Salty Pelican. Feel free to contact me during your stay about things to do in the area and restaurants that I think you'll like!
* Sleeping areas: total sleeping count of 8
Two Queen Beds in Master & Guest bedrooms, guest bedroom also has a twin daybed.
Living room has a pull out sleeper sofa and a convertable twin bed.
* Bathroom facilities
2 full baths completely remodeled with high end finishes, one with a walk in shower, one with a full tub
* Cable TV and Wired & Wireless Internet including new flat-screen TVs in bedrooms and living room with Blu-Ray/DVD/CD/MP3 players.
* Dining table for 6
* Fully equipped remodeled kitchen.
* Stacked compact washer/dryer.
* Custom woodworking in closets for organization.
* Linens, bath towels, beach chairs, umbrella, cooler, body boards and a few other accessories are provided.
* Courtesy Paper products, soaps and cleaning supplies provided.
* Coffee w/Filters and basic cooking supplies like oil and spices.
* First aid kit.
* Hairdryers and iron with ironing board.
* Large, balcony overlooking pool & tennis courts.
* Attractive one of a kind artwork & beach decor throughout.
* Olympic-length pool, tennis & Bocce/Boules courts for owners & guests only.
* Short (~10 minutes walk) to the beach.
* Less than 30 minutes to JAX International Airport
* Less than 45 minutes to Jacksonville
* 75 minutes to historic St. Augustine