ABOUT THE APARTMENT: Vacation in luxury in this exclusive penthouse condo on the owners-only floor of an upscale Condo-Hotel in Coconut Grove! Floor to ceiling glass windows highlight the breathtaking bay and city views of this beautifully decorated 1,400+ sqft. penthouse apartment, which includes a large rooftop living area perfect for taking in the amazing panoramic views, day or night. This is truly a unique property that offers endless opportunities for business or pleasure travelers and we're sure it will wow you from the moment you step in the door!
ABOUT THE LOCATION: This unit is located on the exclusive owners only PH level of the Sonesta Hotel in Coconut Grove, with access to all hotel amenities!
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE APARTMENT:
- 900 SqFt. rooftop terrace with plenty of living/dining space
- Gorgeous moon view over the bay in the evening
- Newly upgraded kitchen and bathrooms
- Balcony with bay and city view
- Professionally decorated
HOTEL AMENITIES AVAILABLE TO YOU:
- 8th floor pool deck with endless views of the bay.
- 2 restaurants, including Panorama Restaurant, which features some of the best Peruvian food in the Grove, and Peacock Garden Cafe- set in a beautiful tropical garden.
- The fitness center, 2 squash courts and business center, plus optional Room Service if you feel like staying in.
- Full time concierge Service available to assist you with all your arrangements.
(No Parties or events permitted on premises and will be strictly enforced- Thank You.)
STUFF TO DO WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE:
Coconut Grove has so much to offer. Trendy Cafes, art galleries, shopping, nightlife, parks, and boating are just a few activities within walking distance this artsy neighborhood has in store for visitors.
PLACES TO VISIT NEARBY:
- The shops at CocoWalk, featuring a Cinepolis Movie Theater, plus great selection of stores and restaurants right across the street from the hotel. There is often great live music here, making it a fun, relaxing atmosphere.
- Ten minute drive to Downtown Miami which hosts Mary Brickell Village, Design and Financial Districts
- Five minute drive to Coral Gables
- Fairchild Botanical Garden, one of the world's preeminent botanical gardens, located only 4 miles from the Sonesta Hotel.
- South Beach and Casa Casuarina.
- Barnacle Historic State Park, the oldest house in Miami, located just a few steps from the building.
- Vizcaya Museum, just a 5 minute drive from the center of Coconut Grove.
- Miami Seaquarium and the Biscayne Nature Center in Key Biscayne, about a 10 minute drive from the Sonesta Hotel.
- The Village of Merrick Park, a high-end and exclusive shopping plaza.
- The new Frost Museum of Science and PAMM (Perez Art Museum Miami) are only 8 miles away!
- Boat and Jet Ski rentals available just across the street.
- The Fresh Market just a short stroll for lots of Goodies.
- Spas and pampering available all over town.
- The Adrienne Arsht Center for Performing Arts is a short taxi ride away.
- Take in a Basketball Game at the American Airlines Arena or Marlins Game at Marlins Park