ABOUT THE APARTMENT: Vacation in luxury in this exclusive penthouse condo on the owners-only floor of an upscale Condo-Hotel in Coconut Grove! Floor to ceiling glass windows highlight the breathtaking bay and city views of this beautifully decorated 1,400+ sqft. penthouse apartment, which includes a large rooftop living area perfect for taking in the amazing panoramic views, day or night. This is truly a unique property that offers endless opportunities for business or pleasure travelers and we're sure it will wow you from the moment you step in the door!
ABOUT THE LOCATION: This unit is located on the exclusive owners only PH level of the former Sonesta Hotel, now Mutiny Park Condominium in Coconut Grove, with access to all hotel amenities!
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE APARTMENT:
- 900 SqFt. rooftop terrace with plenty of living/dining space
- Gorgeous moon view over the bay in the evening
- Newly upgraded kitchen and bathrooms
- Balcony with bay and city view
- Professionally decorated
HOTEL AMENITIES AVAILABLE TO YOU:
- 8th floor pool deck with endless views of the bay.
- 2 restaurants, including Panorama Restaurant and Peacock Garden Cafe
- The fitness center, 2 squash courts and business center, plus optional Room Service if you feel like staying in.
- Full time concierge Service available to assist you with all your arrangements.
(No Parties or events permitted on premises and will be strictly enforced- Thank You.)
STUFF TO DO WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE:
Coconut Grove has so much to offer. Trendy Cafes, art galleries, shopping, nightlife, parks, and boating are just a few activities within walking distance this artsy neighborhood has in store for visitors.
PLACES TO VISIT NEARBY:
- The shops at CocoWalk, featuring a Cinepolis Movie Theater, plus great selection of stores and restaurants right across the street from the hotel. There is often great live music here, making it a fun, relaxing atmosphere.
- Ten minute drive to Downtown Miami which hosts Mary Brickell Village, Design and Financial Districts
- Five minute drive to Coral Gables
- Fairchild Botanical Garden, one of the world's preeminent botanical gardens, located only 4 miles from the Sonesta Hotel.
- South Beach and Casa Casuarina.
- Barnacle Historic State Park, the oldest house in Miami, located just a few steps from the building.
- Vizcaya Museum, just a 5 minute drive from the center of Coconut Grove.
- Miami Seaquarium and the Biscayne Nature Center in Key Biscayne, about a 10 minute drive from the Sonesta Hotel.
- The Village of Merrick Park, a high-end and exclusive shopping plaza.
- The new Frost Museum of Science and PAMM (Perez Art Museum Miami) are only 8 miles away!
- Boat and Jet Ski rentals available just across the street.
- The Fresh Market just a short stroll for lots of Goodies.
- Spas and pampering available all over town.
- The Adrienne Arsht Center for Performing Arts is a short taxi ride away.
- Take in a Basketball Game at the American Airlines Arena or Marlins Game at Marlins Park