Custom 5 bed log home with the Best Views of the Fraser/Winter Park valley.
Upstairs bedroom 2(Left one)
Basement bedroom 2(Left one)
Upstairs bedroom (right one)
Basement bedroom(right one)
There is a pull out sofa(FULL mattress) in the loft. Best views in the whole house from this room. The room faces South East and when the sunrises, it's spectacular. There is a FULL size futon in the basement as well.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - We have a loft that is full of kids toys.We have a loft that is full of kids toys.
Pets allowed - Dogs only Pet deposit of $100 applies.Dogs only Pet deposit of $100 applies.
Parties/events allowed - Please request this in writing. Details.Please request this in writing. Details.
Max guests: 12 (sleeps up to 12 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- A short term lease is required to be completed 1 week prior to arrival. Quiet hours are from 7am to 7pm.
- The reserving guest needs to be on property for the duration of the reservation and is the person legally responsible for your group.
- Seasonal weather and snow related cancellations fall under the property cancellation policy. Please purchase travel insurance.
Hosted by Eric RichardsAsk a question
About Eric Richards
We are a young Family who built this awesome home. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. My favorite thing to do in this cabin is watch the sunrise with a hot cup of coffee.
Eric Richards purchased this house in 2017
Why Eric Richards chose Winter Park Highlands
We shopped all over the Fraser valley for the right lot. After a long search, the right opportunity came along. We are amazed how much the view changed(for the better), after we built the home. We love to hike and bike and ski and fish and hunt in this area of Colorado.
What makes this house unique
If you have kids or Grand kids, this home is for you. We built this home with our 2 young sons in mind. The loft with toys, the bunk beds, the hiding spaces, and the larger lot gives kids the opportunity to be kids. The proximity to everything makes this the IDEAL home for any season. During the winter we highly recommend you drive an all wheel drive car or 4 wheel drive equipped car. The county does a good job of keeping the roads clear, but ice and drifting snow can occur.