Find the perfect place to unwind with your family right here in 'White Sands Reunion' at NatureWalk resort community by 30A. This beautiful neighborhood is surrounded by lush State Forest and offers a relaxing stroll through its nature trails. A 155 acre master planned resort built from the ground up to enhance your vacation experience and rejuvenate the soul. Take your time and enjoy the different variations of Amenities that NatureWalk has to offer at 'The Gathering Place', a personal retreat. A vacationer's wonderland complete with 2 pools (one Heated), hot tub, fire pits, entertainment bar, and of course a children's playground. The community is within biking distance of our famous sugar white sand beaches and within steps of all the dining, shopping, and fitness options located at WaterColor Crossing (including a Publix). Adjacent to the famous Seaside village and located less than a mile from the beach, NatureWalk embraces the easygoing lifestyle of 30A.
Across NatureWalk’s wooden welcoming bridge on Salamander Circle you will find the beautiful, 'White Sands Reunion', vacation rental property. Offering luxurious accommodations for up to 19 guests in 5 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms. Fashioned and built meticulously from the inside out to provide a luxurious vacation experience with all the amenities, ‘White Sands Reunion' is sure to have you coming back year after year.
30A is a scenic stretch of highway down Florida’s beautiful Gulf Coast between Destin and Panama City Beach. The highway connects the coastal villages of South Walton through the undisturbed beauty of rare dune lakes, sugar white sand, and emerald blue waters indigenous to the area. Each village has its own unique characteristics that paint a fairy tale like scene against some of the country’s most beautiful beaches. Come live the 30A life and experience the beach the way it was meant to be, where Southern Charm meets Bohemian lifestyle and unforgettable vacation memories are created.
The NatureWalk Beach Shuttle runs everyday for:Memorial Day - Labor Day: 7 Days a Week (9 AM - 4 PM)
This home is on our Resort Linen and Terry Package with guaranteed fresh linen and terry placed every turn!
NatureWalk enjoys a private nature path to the beach. The Lilly Lane Beach Trail located near 'The Gathering Place' travels through nature preserves to the San Juan Avenue public beach access about 1 mile. Another beach access, Scenic 395 Beach Access, is 2.1 miles away.
Nearby restaurants to NatureWalk 30A include; Publix Supermarket and Deli, Pizza by the Sea, Fish Out of Water, Chan’s Wine World, The Gathering Spot and Sushi Bar, AmaVida Coffee and Tea, Bud and Alley’s, Barefoot Barbecue, and more!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 19):
- Master Suite I, First Floor: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Walk-in Shower Only
- Master Suite II, Second Floor: King Bed, Private Bathroom with Walk-in Shower Only
- Guest Bedroom I, First Floor Floor: King Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom II, Second Floor: Two Queen Beds, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom III, Second Floor: Three Twin over Queens, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- 5 Bedrooms / 4.5 Bathrooms, Accommodates 19
- 6 Jamis Taxi Cruiser Bikes
- Propane Grill
- Within NatureWalk Resort Community
- Surrounded by State Forest
- Heated Lap Pool
- Multiple Nature Trails
- Adjacent to Seaside
- Walking Distance to Shopping, Dining, Fitness
- Access to NatureWalk Resort Amenities
- Seasonal Beach Shuttle
- Premium Furnishings
- Hardwood Floors
- Granite Counter-tops & Custom Cabinetry
- Private Back Porch and Balcony
- Front Porch and Balcony
- Stainless GE Appliances
- Electric Oven and Gas Stove Top
- Full Size Refrigerator with Ice Maker
- Filtered Water Dispenser
- Kitchen Island with Seating for 5
- 12 Person Dining Room Table
- Flatscreen T.V. With Cable
- Multiple T.V.'s in Home
- Premium Mattress Throughout
- Pots, Pans, & Cooking Utensils Provided
- Keurig and Coffee Maker
- Blender, Toaster, Dishes & Eating Utensils Provided
- Wireless Internet
- Tastefully Decorated With a Coastal Touch
- Resort Linen and Terry Package
- Pickleball and Basketball Courts
Rates, availability and minimum stay requirements are subject to change without notice.
*Parking only available for two vehicles on the driveway at the home. Additional overflow parking is limited and available on a first come first serve basis.*
Attention: Please note our age requirement policy: One (1) parent or guardian over the age of 25 be present and staying in the property for every three (3) guests between the ages of 15 and 25.