*Email us, we will respond immediately*
JUST COMPLETED FEB 27' 2018, this stunning 6-acre estate in the heart of the Texas Hill Country. Located just 11miles from downtown Austin & 10 miles from downtown Dripping Springs, THE HIDEAWAY was designed to comfortably accommodate large groups, sleeping up to 24 guests in 15 beds, in 7 bedrooms. This 7 bedroom, 5 bath, 3,600 square foot home features a pool, hot tub, fire pit, outdoor kitchen and bar, a stainless propane grill, basketball, Corn Hole game, Can Jam game, pool table, hammock garden and so much more!
The floor plan makes this home perfect for entertaining and relaxing with a large group of friends and family. The plush, comfortable great room with a limestone fireplace draws everyone in and the expansive bank of windows opens the space up to great views of the pool, fountains & canopied oak trees. Adjacent to the great room, there is a kitchen, breakfast nook and large dining room. The well-equipped gourmet kitchen is made for entertaining and offers stainless appliances, a center island with 3 bar stools, a breakfast nook with seating for six, and a formal dining room with seating for another 10ppl.
THE HIDEAWAY can serve as your destination or just a place to rest your heads at night. The comfortable interior allows you to relax and enjoy all this home has to offer. Stay in for dinner & grill out while enjoying the pool & hot tub surrounded by live oaks only the Texas Hill Country can offer. Just 11 miles to downtown Austin or 10mi to downtown Dripping Springs, this home provides a wonderful retreat allowing your group to enjoy time together.
BEDROOMS, Sleeps 24 in 15 beds
BEDROOM 1: 1 Queen Bed (On-Suite Bathroom)
BEDROOM 2: 2 Queen Beds & 1 Twin Bed (MASTER w/ Large On-Suite Bathroom)
BEDROOM 3: 1 Queen (Shared Hall Bathroom w/BR6)
BEDROOM 4: 2 Queens (Jack & Jill Bathroom shares shower only w/ BR5)
BEDROOM 5: 3 Beds (2 Queen Beds, 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa) (Jack &Jill Bathroom shares shower only with BR4)
BEDROOM 6: 2 Queens (Shared Hall Bathroom with BR3)
BEDROOM 7: 2 Queens (On-Suite Bathroom)
**LIVING ROOM: 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa
This gourmet kitchen with a serving island is perfect for dining and entertaining. This well-appointed kitchen includes oven range, microwave, ice maker, commercial coffee makers, toaster, blender and of course a disposal! If you prefer to grill, you will enjoy a stainless gas grill just steps from the kitchen.
- Comfortable over-sized leather sofa and 6 upholstered chairs are perfect for conversation, reading or viewing the 65” LCD TV with cable.
- Pool Table ROOM off Living room overlooks the screened porch & pool area
- The gas limestone fireplace centerpiece
- Large windows everywhere offer generous natural light
- Wi-Fi throughout the home
- Large covered outdoor living area provides a shaded retreat from sunny days
- Pool with water features & benches
- Heated Pool Option (for fee)
- 4 Chaise Lounges poolside
- Hot Tub
- Fire Pit
- Outdoor Party Lights
- Basketball Court
- Pool Table
- Corn Hole game
- Can Jam game
- Hammock garden
- Propane Gas Grill
- Ice Maker
- Laundry Room with high capacity washer & dryer
- Generous parking for up to 20 cars
- 6-acre property with stunning views
- Huge back yard for entertaining with BBQ grill & outdoor table/chairs/umbrella
ALSO PROVIDED DURING YOUR STAY:
- High thread-count linens & plush towels
- Full size laundry room with high capacity HE washer & dryer with laundry pods
- Stocked kitchen with everything you need to entertain including ice maker & 2 refrigerators
- Coffee maker & Starbucks coffee, creamer & sugars -
- Complimentary toiletries (shampoo, organic European hand & bath soaps)
- Starter supply of all soaps and paper products (paper towels & toilet paper & trash bags)
- Luxury pillow top mattresses
- Welcome Basket with bottle of wine, wine tote, souvenir stadium cups, Austin Visitors Guide & House Book
- If you need us, we are available 24hr /day with live help to assist you
- The gorgeous home is in a secluded neighborhood just south of downtown Austin.
- DOWNTOWN is only 8 miles. The airport is a