Forget all about today and getaway to 'Casa de las Palmas', a 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental townhome in Belmont Shore, Long Beach! This coastal casa boasts accommodations for 5 travelers for an beachside getaway. Sunrise strolls along peaceful stretches of soft, white sand and scenic paddles along the shore are just 280 steps away at Belmont Shore Beach! Explore the Aquarium of the Pacific or peruse around the vibrant Ports O’Call Village. Whatever your California dream is, this is the charming villa for you!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds with Twin Trundle Bed | Living Room: Sleeper Sofa
Enter into a beautifully restored 1931 Spanish retreat and feel your stress melt away. This Spanish-inspired home has been restored to it’s former 1930’s charm and boasts 1,188 square feet of airy living space for optimal relaxation.
For fresh ocean air, step outside to the private enclosed backyard with tropical palms and a gentle streaming fountain. Sip on a refreshing beverage at the bistro table with seating for 5 for an enchanting night under the twinkling market lights.
Explore the vibrant seaside city of Long Beach with the beach cruiser bicycles. Return to the casa to recharge your group with a home-cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen or do some grilling in the enclosed patio area. Share your meal in the bright and breezy breakfast nook or in the elegant dining area with seating for 4.
From the living area's picture window, enjoy the gentle ocean breeze while you unwind on the plush sofa. Turn on the flat-screen cable TV and stream film favorites from Amazon Prime for a movie night with your loved ones.
Spend starry nights around the gas fire pit in the private front patio area and recount stories from the day's adventures. Retire to 1 of the 2 bedrooms with cloud-like beds and nautical decor for restful slumbers. There is additional sleeping for 2 on the sleeper sofa in the living area.
The Belmont Shore beach, just 280 steps from your front door, offers a wide sandy beach with paved bike paths, volley ball courts, a small beach area for dogs, a kite surfing area, summer movies on the beach and annual beach events.
Fantastic Long Beach location within walking distance to 2nd Street which boasts of having over 50 eateries, to Naples Canal, and to some of Long Beach's best attractions such as Aquarium of the Pacific, Shoreline Village, Ports O'Call Village and the Queen Mary!
Over 40 restaurants, movie theaters and shopping outlets are in the Shoreline Village/Downtown area just minutes away.
Race fans gather every April to enjoy IndyCar Racing and a great weekend experience at the Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach held less than 3 miles away in Shoreline Village.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include central heating and air conditioning, fully equipped kitchen, 3 flat-screen DIRECTV TVs (living room, bedroom, sunroom kitchenette), free Amazon Prime Video, free WiFi, private backyard with cafe table, water fountain and gas grill, fire pit, in-unit washer and dryer, ceiling fans, beach cruise bicycles, Pack 'n Play On the Go Playard, and much more!
- 5 Beach cruise bicycles - available by pre-stay request only
- Fantastic Long Beach location close enough for pre/post Cruise Ship stays and or business trips to the Long Beach Convention Center
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Quiet outside 24/7, LB noise ordinance
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Govt Issue Photo ID required 7 days within booking