About this rental
Charming & Super Clean - Steps from Big Thompson River, Local Property Mgmt
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 6)
double · twin/ single
Toilet · shower
Toilet · Combination tub/shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- No Campers, RV's, Trailers, Motorcycles, ATV's or other recreational vehicles on Aspen Brook property. Vehicle will be towed at Owner's Expense.
- No SMOKING OR PETS allowed anywhere at Aspen Brook or in the home you have rented. HOA Rule. You will be evicted without refund and lose your deposit
- Only the guests you have booked for your home are allowed on property at Aspen Brook or in the home at anytime during your stay.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Hosted by Aspen Brook Vacation HomesAsk a question
About Aspen Brook Vacation Homes
James and Tamara have lived in Estes Park for 40 years. As owners of Aspen Brook Vacation Homes, they had the opportunity to obtain this wonderful cabin which is one of the original cabins for rent at Aspen Brook since 1988. Tamara and James love working with people and have owned their own businesses in Estes since 1986. James is a professional photographer, Tamara manages the businesses and loves to make folks feel at home.
Aspen Brook Vacation Homes purchased this Cabin in 2018
Why Aspen Brook Vacation Homes chose Aspen Brook
The Evergreen Cabin has so much to offer. It is close to the Big Thompson River running though Aspen Brook's property, so it's perfect for those who love to fish. The comfy 3 bedroom, 2 bath layout gives ample space and has lots of little extras like a wood burning fireplace, river facing deck with a natural gas grill and has a lot of repeat guests coming back for their mountain fix every year!
What makes this Cabin unique
Evergreen is a part of Aspen Brook because of the location near the river, the lovely setting and the size. Whether it's one couple or a family of six, the cabin is just right. Managing this home at Aspen Brook is a dream come true. Star gazing is amazing since there are no street lights to obstruct views and the river facing deck is perfect for the summer nights.