Your Wells & Bennett Team
About Your Wells & Bennett Team
Wells and Bennett Realtors
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Minimum age of primary renter:18
Max guests:7 (sleeps up to 7 adults)
Beautiful setting! Amazingly comfortable and more convenient than we anticipated. Would definitely stay again!
Thanks so much for your comment and we are pleased you enjoyed your stay!
Not a good experience
- Enter the condo and you are asked to remove your shoes. Psyche! The floors are really cold. The condo is cold & downstairs heater works poorly. There are space heaters in the bedroom so you wake up in the middle of the night overheated and can't open the windows since it is freezing.
- There are large screen TVs and great looking sound systems. Great to snuggle up to a Netflix movie after a day on slopes? Psyche! Have a system for Netflix and Amazon but internet so slow it doesn't work. So your laptop and pads don't work either. One bar signal.
- Get up in the morning and there is an Expresso maker. Psyche! It's a Mr. coffee Expresso machine that makes horrible coffee/Expresso. There is a French press - but just the top plunger part and no bottom. Coffee is very old and tastes like sawdust - not really surprising since no way to make coffee
- There are 2 bathtubs! Psyche! Only enough hot water to fill 1/2 of a tub. Also for an added bonus, the toilet in master bedroom sprays water all over when flushed. Totally gross!
- The description says that the condo is good for families. Sure there are many plastic flowers, rubber succulents in rocks, a vase of sticks, light bulbs sitting out and other misc clutter that is all over the place just waiting for your child to destroy or hurt themselves. Also, the fully exposed wood burning stove just begging for a child to touch in the middle of the family room next to the TV that does not work is an added plus -- partic since the place is cold.
- Google home and an x-box controller. Psyche! Google home is not hooked to anything so does not really do much and the x-box is not to be found.
- The description of the condo does say "Please note the only current TV in the home is the master bedroom - the owner feels mountain time should be enjoyed without TVs everywhere." BUT there is now a 42 inch TV in the family room (rather than the round mirror) AND remotes everywhere and random x-box controllers. AND the TV in the master bedroom does not work either. FINALLY -- who are the owners to decide how other people spend their time in the mountains. This is really just an excuse for hiding the good wifi in one of the locked cupboards - why else would you have all this stuff, just to have none of it work and tell other to "experience the mountains".
We are sorry your experience wasn't as expected. We will contact the owner to correct these issues. We do have to say, this is in ONLY negative review that this home has received and consistently gets 5 stars reviews.
All of our guest arrival information states to report any issues at home during their stay. We are always happy to fix any issues while a guest is in house, bring another coffee pot etc. This guest did not report a single issue during their stay and we did not hear they were unhappy until this review. NONE of these issue have ever been reported by any other guests. We will go over item and it is needs fixing - get it fixed.
Wells and Bennett Realtors - Tahoe City
Perfect Location and well accomodating
We spent two nites with our grown children- 5 in all and the floorplan and accommodation of this unit was perfect. Loved hanging out in the sunken room watching the snow fall. Our only suggestion was that there was a little too many personal items around and the freezer and pantry had a lot of food left over. Would definitely stay again, clean and well cared for
Thanks for your review! We hope to accommodate you again soon!
Wells and Bennett Realtors - Tahoe City
Nice decor well stocked kitchen comfortable beds great location to squaw
Rest overall experience.
Great overall place to stay at Squaw Valley!
We definitely enjoyed our stay at this property while visiting squaw valley. It was a great location being across the street from the village. It made it very easy for our big group to come and go as they wanted, we usually drove but definitely could have walked. The view is stunning and the living room area was the perfect place to relax. The third bedroom with the bunk beds is very small so just something to be aware of. We met the owner, Tony, as he came to shovel the deck and he was super friendly and helpful. It was also very easy to work with Wells and Bennett property management company during the whole process of booking and during our stay. They were very attentive and answered questions promptly! You really can't beat this house for the location and price!
Beautiful condo!! Short walk to the Squaw Valley village
Really enjoyed our stay!! the only thing I suggest is better heating. When we got there it was very cold. the first night was chilly. By the second day it was nice and warm. Just takes a while for the condo to heat up. Literally a 5 minute walk to the Village. AND... fireworks on Saturday night! Not sure if they are every weekend, but it was a great surprise.