Pet friendly, 2 bed 1 bath cottage about a mile and a half from the beach.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - see rules for detailssee rules for details
Pets allowed - do not leave pets unattended in yarddo not leave pets unattended in yard
No parties/events - Our neighbors are nosey and they will tell on you.Our neighbors are nosey and they will tell on you.
No smoking - not anywhere on the property.not anywhere on the property.
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults) - 4 MAX4 MAX
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - No hard feelingsNo hard feelings
- Please clean your dishes and put towels in basket before checking out. Do not strip beds.
- 2 pets max. Dogs only. 20 lb each or 1 dog, 50 lbs or under. Pets are not allowed on furniture and must be crated if left alone.
- No candles or massage oils allowed in the house.
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
About Cassandra Nicholls
My Husband and I are musicians and we host this home for our friends. We escaped LA and eventually ended up in Cambria. We love this little village and we love hospitality. Our friends wished to open their personal family vacation home to guests so everyone could fall in love with Cambria and create their own special memories. We hope you enjoy your time in the cottage. We are available 24/7 when you rent this home. We are only a phone call away should you need ANYTHING.
What makes this House unique
We love that this house is tucked away in a residential neighborhood. Though it doesn't have a much as far as views go, access to the 1 and down town are super easy, the sunset is still worth watching, and the beach is only a mile and a half away. Did I mention free parking on a quiet residential street with great, friendly neighbors?