Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
2 BR, 1 BA, Sleeps 4 at Yarmouth Country Cabins w deck and outdoor shower.
Bedroom1 has air conditioned and both have ceiling fans. Rental has new furnishings. Cute kitchen and bathroom, hardwood floors, furniture, and appliances. Kitchen is fully equipped with all you should need for your week. Bring your household essentials (trash bags, soap, paper towels, ziploc bags, toilet paper, etc) and enjoy your week! Included are linens, pillows, blankets, quilts, mattress pads.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - A good, family friendly breed is welcome. A good, family friendly breed is welcome.
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 20 - 25 years old to rent a cabin.25 years old to rent a cabin.
- Covid2020: Bring towels, trash bags, sheets, blankets, pillows, paper products, hand sanitizer, antibacterial spray
- Pets are leashed at all times. Bring crate, dog bed, food and water dish. Good pets only. No barkers, howlers, biters or destructive anxiety.
- Text for early/late checkin or checkout 6176403054.Checkout:remove all food /stuff, spray surfaces w antibacterial spray, key on table, door unlocked.
Hosted by Audrey at Yarmouth Country CabinsAsk a question
About Audrey at Yarmouth Country Cabins
The Yarmouth Country Cabins is a family owned and managed. We love the families visiting with us every year. The kids and adults enjoy getting to know each other. It has been our pleasure hosting the families that have made visiting YCC a yearly trip for over 33 years.
Audrey at Yarmouth Country Cabins purchased this cabin in 1984
Why Audrey at Yarmouth Country Cabins chose Bass River
It is a unique family experience.
What makes this cabin unique
Unique benefits of renting cabin7: A nostalgic experience. In the 1980's, there were many of these properties located on cape cod. Now, there are very few left in operation. The cabin shares the 10 acres of land/woodlands that you will surely fall in love with.