Welcome to the peninsula of Sainte Marguerite between the aber-wrac'h and the aber benoit, 100 m from a wide sandy beach, sown with islands accessible according to the rhythm of the tides, very famous for windsurfing and kitesurf, 2 km from the port of aber wrac'h. Superette (from June to September) and catering nearby. Near the coastal path GR34.
House of 105 m2 for 6 people, cozy interior, all comfort on closed ground of 700 m2.
Ground floor :
- Fully equipped kitchen open on living room stay.
- Laundry room with sink, washing machine and dryer.
- 2 bedrooms each with 2 beds 200x90 with storage.
- WC and washbasin.
- bathroom with spa bath and shower.
- sofa relaxation area.
Floor: (sea view)
- Master suite on mezzanine with bed 200x160 and large storage.
- Bathroom with shower and toilet.
Enclosed garden of 400 m2 with wooden terrace, garden furniture and barbecue.
- Garage free 50/100 ideal for storage equipment water sports.
All in a warm and warm atmosphere ...