Luxuriously Appointed Condominium by Convention Center(43 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4-6)
The 2017 event Calendar:
1. Gathering of Nations Pow Wow April 28-29, 2017 at Tingley Coliseum Fair Grounds. Since 1983, during the last weekend in April, the Gathering of Nations has been North America's biggest Pow Wow! A spectacular event for everyone. Website: http://www.gatheringofnations.com/powwow/ 300 San Pedro Dr NE, Albuquerque, NM 87108 (505) 836-2810
2. Santa Fe Artists Market at Cathedral Park: June 17-18; Sept. 16-17 & Oct. 7-8, 2017 from 10:00 AM-5:00 PM. Cathedral Park, alongside the St. Francis Basilica, one block east of the Plaza.
http://santafeartistsmarket.com/ Address: Cathedral Park beside the St. Francis Basilica.
At Cathedral Park: 10am - 5pm: Sept 17-18th, and Oct 1-2, 2016. Also March thru Dec, every Saturday at the Railyard Park near the Farmer's Market. 8am - 1pm. Phone: (505) 310-8766
3. Rodeo de Santa Fe, June 21-24, 2017 at the Santa Fe Rodeo Grounds
Website: http://www.santafeopera.org/ Address: 301 Opera Drive, Santa Fe, NM 87506 MAP
Performances begin at 8.00pm or 8:30 pm Phone: (800) 280-4654
5. July 4, 2017, Pancakes on the Plaza. When locals think Fourth of July in Santa Fe, Pancakes On The Plaza comes to mind first. From the deliciousness of the pancakes to the cool cars on display ... from the toe-tapping music to the unique art show, Pancakes On The Plaza has something for everyone.
6. International Folk Art July 14th, 15th, 16th 2017 Milner Plaza at Museum Hill 1.7 mi from the Historic Downtown Plaza. Intended as a one-time event in 2004, the International Folk Art Market in Santa Fe is now the largest of its kind in the world! http://www.folkartalliance.org/ Address: 706 Camino Lejo, Santa Fe, NM 87505 Phone: (505)992-7600
7. The Platinum Music Awards, Friday, July 21, 2017 at the Lensic Performing Arts Center. Join in celebrating the lifetime achievement of New Mexico's music heroes and icons, in all musical genres at this Gala Event. This important event recognizes some of the people who have built New Mexico's musical culture for decades. Website: http://www.platinummusicawards.org Address: 211 West San Francisco St. Santa Fe, N.M 87501
8. Traditional Spanish Market-Summer July 29-30, 2017 from 8:00 AM-5:00PM in the Santa Fe Plaza. The oldest and largest juried Spanish Market in the United States. The celebration includes festivals, music and cultural events centered around Santa Fe's Historic Plaza. (505) 982-2226.
9. Indian Market August 19-20, 2017 at the Historic Plaza area with some events at other locations the same week. Website: http://swaia.org/ Hours: 7 a.m - 6pm or until stalls close. Other events times are listed on their site's Events tab. Phone: (505) 983-5220
10. Zozobra - Burn Him! September 1, 2017 at Fort March Park, just a few blocks from the historic Santa Fe Plaza. The burning of the 50 foot-tall effigy known as Zozobra, a.k.a Old Man Gloom, began in 1924 and has become an annual tradition for Santa Feans to burn away "doom and gloom" in time for fall. (855) 969-6272
11. Fiesta de Santa Fe September 8-10, 2017 at the Historic Plaza area. Every September, Santa Fe holds a weekend of ceremony and celebration commemorating the peaceful reconquest of the capital by General Don Diego de Vargas in 1692. Watch as the historic event is re-enacted, and enjoy the arts and crafts booths, entertainment and food booths that line the historic Santa Fe plaza during the Fiesta. (505) 913-1517.
12. High Road Studio Tour, September 16-17 & 23-24, 2017 from 10:00AM-5:00PM, multiple galleries and studio venues along the High Road to Taos. Enjoy the crisp air, the colors of fall and the beauty of artworks at over 70 High Road Artisan galleries and studios along the High Road to Taos. (888) 866-3643
13. Santa Fe Wine and Chile Fiesta, September 27-October 1, 2017; many locations including restaurants, the Convention Center and the Santa Fe Opera. Enjoy five-days of events featuring the world-class culinary artistry found in as many as 75 excellent Santa Fe restaurants, coupled with the sophistication and wines of up to 90 national wineries. : http://www.santafewineandchile.org/ Address: 1000 Cordova Place #723, Santa Fe, NM 87505 Go to their website for hours and locations of events. (505) 471-2261
14. Harvest Festival, September 30-October 1, 2017 at the El Rancho de las Colondrinas. Voted one of the Top Harvest Festivals in the U.S. For over 43 years, locals and visitors have celebrated the bringing in of the harvest with the villagers at El Rancho de las Golondrinas - the "Ranch of the Swallows" just south of Santa Fe. Trip back in time to the lifestyle of the first settlers. This is fun for the whole family! Website: http://www.golondrinas.org Address: 334 Los Pinos Road, Santa Fe, NM 87507 2017: October 7th & 8th: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m (505) 471-2261
15. International Balloon Fiesta-Albuquerque, October 7-15, 2017 at Balloon Fiesta Park, Albuquerque.
The world's premier balloon event. The Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta is a world-renowned attraction and destination for kids of all ages. For more than four decades, the first week in October brings the smell of roasting chiles and the beautiful, magical moving picture show of hot air balloons sailing silently through the crisp fall air. Website: http://www.balloonfiesta.com/ Address: 4401 Alameda N.E, Albuquerque, NM 87113 (888) 422-7277 Go to their website to download the schedule of events and locations.
16. Santa Fe Independent Film Festival, October 18-22, 2017 at various theater location in Santa Fe.
Website: http://www.santafeindependentfilmfestival.com/Tickets/index.html Address: 418 Montezuma Ave, Suite 22, Santa Fe, New Mexico 87501, (505) 349-1414
17. Christmas Even Canyon Road Walk, Dec., 24, 2017. A long standing Santa Fe tradition is to walk the historic Canyon Road on Christmas Eve. Farolitas, Christmas Carols, cider and goodies line the street. Starting at twilight and going until everyone has left. Join in the wonderful spectacle with your friends and family. Happy Holidays.
18. New Year's Eve Celebration on the Plaza. Dec. 31, 2017 9:30 PM-12:15AM. (505) 428-9013
19. Pueblo Feast Day & Events Calendar. For confirmation of dates, activities and events, please contact each tribe directly. Telephone numbers are provided at the foot of this page. THERE ARE RULES TO FOLLOW Most of these events are sacred. Please be sure to follow the rules of etiquette for each ceremony and pueblo. The tourism offices of each pueblo will provide you with their rules. Photography of any kind is usually strictly forbidden, but check with the respective tourism office. These run throughout the year, for information contact the Pueblos for dates, times, etc.
TELEPHONE NUMBERS FOR 19 PUEBLOS OF NEW MEXICO
Acoma (Sky City Cultural Center) - (888) 759-2489
Cochiti - (505) 465-2244
Isleta - (505) 869-3111
Jemez (Walatowa Visitor Center) - (575) 834-7235
Laguna - (505) 552-6654
Nambe - (505) 455-2036
Picuris - (575) 587-2419
Pojoaque (Visitors Center) - (505) 455-3460
San Felipe - (505) 867-3381
San Ildefonso (Visitor Center) - (505) 455-3549
Ohkay Owingeh/formerly known as San Juan Pueblo - (505) 852-4400
Sandia - (505) 867-3317
Santa Ana - (505) 867-3301
Santa Clara (Tourism Dept.) - (505) 753-7326
Santo Domingo - (505) 465-2214
Taos (Tourism Office) - (575) 758-1028
Tesuque - (505) 983-2667
Zia - (505) 867-3304
Zuni (Tourism Office) - (505) 782-7238
CALENDAR INFO COURTESY OF THE INDIAN PUEBLO CULTURAL CENTER - 2401 12th St. NW-ABQ. NM (505)843-7270. http://www.indianpueblo.org and New Mexico Tourism - http://newmexico.org
Book a Getaway today. SUPERB LOCATION NEAR CONVENTION CENTER AND THE HISTORIC PLAZA! The world famous Opera Season is just a few months away and this is about 4 miles from the Opera House.
This ground floor, gated property is ideal for a romantic getaway, business trip or family vacation. There is travertine throughout the condo. Terrific location diagonally across from the Convention Center. Only 3 Blocks to the Historic Plaza, the Lensic Theater and most of the downtown museums & the Georgia O'Keefe Museum. This property is truly in the heart of Santa Fe as the name is El Corazon De Santa Fe.
Underground parking garage with an elevator to the ground floor to this very well appointed 1134 sq. ft. property that has 2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. The master BR has a king bed There is a ceiling fan, two night stands & a TV. The bathroom has a whirlpool tub & separate shower & double vanity sinks. The 2nd BR has a queen bed.
The living room has a Kiva gas log fireplace, viga beamed & wooden ceiling with a ceiling fan/light, leather sofa, leather Mission styled recliner and a high definition TV. The dining room seats 6 very comfortably. There are dishes and flatware for formal as well as informal dining--Fiesta ware & stainless steel for informal as well as porcelain, sterling & crystal for formal dining.
The full kitchen features granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, a 5 burner gas cook top, ice maker refrigerator, dishwasher, oven & microwave. You will find virtually everything you need for preparing a gourmet dinner.
The front patio has 2 large overstuffed chairs & tables for you drinks or snacks. The back patio has a stainless steel propane grill for your grilling needs.
It is about a 10 minute drive to The Santa Fe Opera and probably. Within a short distance you can find golf, hiking, mountain biking, fishing, horseback riding, hot air ballooning and much more.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT ME BY PHONE OR E-MAIL.
Check in is at 4:00 PM and Check Out is at 10:00 AM
Possible exceptions may be made if the property is not rented
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2007
- On floor 1
- 1134 sq. ft.
- Elevator : Elevator: parking garage to ground level.
- Max. occupancy 6
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- King size beds (1) There is a King bed in the master bedroom. It is a Simmons Beauty Rest pillow top that is extremely comfortable., Queen size Beds (1) There is a Queen bed in the guest bedroom and a Queen inflatable bed that plugs into an electrical outlet to inflate and deflate for additional guests., Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) Queen sized bed that inflates by plugging into an electrical outlet; it also deflates the same way....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Concierge service available at HOA office.
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable:
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Gambling Casinos
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
Central Air Conditioning and heating. ***More than half the vacation rentals in Santa Fe have Evaporative cooling, also known as swamp cooling. It is not very effective in the heat of the summer, especially when it is humid.**...moreless
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer:
- Covered Parking:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Gas Fireplace:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Parking Off Street:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items:
- Deck / Patio:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 1 - May 14, 2017
2 night min stay
May 15 - Jul 31, 2017
2 night min stay
Aug 1 - Aug 31, 2017
7 night min stay
Late Summer and Fall 2017
Sep 1 - Oct 31, 2017
2 night min stay
Nov 1 - Nov 21, 2017
2 night min stay
Nov 22 - Nov 26, 2017
4 night min stay
Late Fall 2017
Nov 27 - Dec 15, 2017
2 night min stay
Holiday Season 2017
Dec 16 - Jan 6, 2018
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet Fee $150
- Refundable Damage Deposit $200
- cleaning $120
- Tax Rate 15.312%
Rate for low season is $250night
Rate for mid season is $300/night
Rate for high season is $350/night
Rate for Holiday season is $350-375/night
Call or e-mail for monthly or long term pricing.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
World famous opera during July and August at the Santa Fe Opera House about 4 miles from the condo.
The Lensic Theater is a wonderful facility that has a variety of venues. Check to see what is happening during your visit. It is the NW corner of Palace Avenue and Burro Alley.
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: This is Maya and Jake with me near the ski area just outside Santa Fe. This is a dog friendly property and Santa Fe is a dog friendly city. It is also a great walking city. It is an easy walk to most anything in the downtown area, to the Plaza, shops, restaurants and galleries at your own pace. There are numerous places to stop and smell the roses along the way as Santa Fe is very much a town to walk around, especially the downtown area and Canyon Road, the 'art gallery' road. I love to walk and this property is near virtually everything downtown.
Why the Owner Chose Downtown, Santa Fe, NM, USA:
I have always enjoyed Santa Fe and love walking in the downtown area which is easily accessible from this condo. It is about 3 blocks southeast to the historic Plaza, directly catty corner from the new Santa Fe Convention Center, making it a great place if you are attending a convention there. This property is in a gated community with an underground parking garage so you are not parking on the street and your car is not in the heat or cold outside. I bought this property in 2006 as new construction for the ability to retire here part of the year when the time comes, therefore, I furnished it for comfort and to be able to have every amenity of home. It may have more amenities than home in fact.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
This is a quiet, very well appointed property that is great for a romantic getaway, business trip or family vacation. There is a Cost Plus World Market in walking distance, an Albertson's grocery store with a drugstore inside, all within walking distance. Many of the galleries and shops are easily in a few minutes walk. The famous Canyon Road is less than a mile away. When you return, sit on the patio and have a glass of wine or whatever you favorite beverage might be or sit around the Kiva gas fireplace and curl with a good book or watch the television. The Santa Fe 'by-pass' or Route 599 makes this property easily accessible if coming from the Albuquerque Airport it avoids the stop and go traffic of either St. Francis or Cerrillo Road. Also the Santa Fe Airport now has flight from Los Angeles, Denver, and Dallas , with hopefully more to come.
- Primary: (520) 907-2218 (Arizona, USA) You may also e-mail me at SellTucson@aol.com
- Secondary: (520) 743-4800 (Arizona, USA) 520-907-2218
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living Room looking to patio
Dining room with comfortable leather chairs
Master bedroom with 18' diagonal travertine floors
Propane grill in back yard.
Guest bedroom custom tiled headboard, Tiffany styled lamps
Exterior of El Corazon De Santa Fe
Kitchen with everything you need for gourmet cooking and serving
Leather Mission style recliner, entry to the back of photo.
Jake on the front patio .
My dogs near the ski area.
Leather recliner, southwestern pillows background is the entry
Living room/Dining room
Master bedroom dresser, TV
Master bathroom with large shower and jetted tub, double vanity with granite top
Second bedroom with 18' diagonal travertine floors
Gourmet kitchen with S/S appliances, granite counter tops & all the gadgets
Zia tiled mural, (NM flag is the Zia), Chiminea, tiled planter, Koko's head
Entry of the condo with the Boze CD player and radio.
A few of the thousands of balloons at the Albuquerque Balloon Festival.
This is me at the Allen Houser Sculpture Gardens south of Santa Fe
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Monday, April 17, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.