About the property
- Condo1955 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 7 nights
Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 3Baths, + sleeper sofa (sleeps 6-8)
Book your Santa Fe visit today. Santa Fe has more than 250 galleries and is ranked third largest art market in the US.
The 2018 remaining events. These are in addition to all the open year round Galleries on Canyon Road and other areas of town.
1. Native Treasures Indian Arts Festival. Memorial Day Weekend each year, it is May 25-27, 2018 at the Community Convention Center, which is catty corner from the condo complex, so an EASY walk. Over 200 Native American artist participate, each of whom is specially invited by the Museum of Indian Arts and Culture, to represent the best and brightest of the Indian art world. Participating artist represent a wide range of tribes and pueblos, as well as a wide range of art forms, from traditional to contemporary. In addition to established artists, we have an Emerging Artist section to showcase new talent.
2. ART Santa Fe, July 12-15, 2018. Community Convention Center. This prestigious art fair brings art collectors together with artists and representatives from more than 50 galleries around the world. This event showcases work by acclaimed masters as well as emerging artist, including site-specific installations.
3. International Folk Art Market, July 13-15, 2018, Museum Hill, (Camino Lejo) The World's largest international folk art market features more than 130 artist from 52 countries selling high quality handmade folk art. Purchase one of a kind pieces, from pottery and rugs to clothing, jewelry and so much more.
4. Traditional Spanish Market, July 28-29, 2018 at the Historic Downtown Plaza. A popular event for residents and visitors alike, Spanish Market features handmade traditional art from hundreds of local Hispanic artist as well as on-going live music and dance, art demonstrations and regional foods throughout each day.
5. Contemporary Hispanic Market, July 28-29, 2018, Historic Downtown Plaza. (don't ask me why these two are separated when they are the same time and the same place!) This annual market showcases original work and individual expression in the mediums of painting, printmaking, sculpture, photography, furniture, jewelry, ceramics, weaving and much more.
6. Objects of Art Santa Fe, August 9-12, 2018. El Museo Cultural de Santa Fe in the Railyard. Featuring 65+ exhibitors, with material ranging from contemporary to historic. The show will include painting, sculpture, and fine art of all kinds, furniture, books, fashion, jewelry, textiles and tribal, folk, American Indian, African and Asian art.
7. Annual Ethnographic Art Show, August 10-13, 2018 at the community Convention Center. The annual Whitehawk Shows feature the finest in ethnographic art and historic antique Indian art. Visit their website for schedules, arts and more.
8. Santa Fe Indian Market. August 18-19, 2018, (thought it often starts on Friday) Historic Downtown Plaza, (and surrounding streets as it has spread). The world famous Santa Fe Indian market is the largest market devoted to Native American arts in the world. It is Santa Fe's largest and most popular event. More than 1,000 artist gather on the Santa Fe Plaza to sell their traditional and contemporary works, including jewelry, pottery, textiles and more. FREE ADMISSION.
9. The Antique American Indian Art Show, august 15-17, 2018
El Museo de Cultural at the Santa Fe Railyard. View and purchase authentic qntique American Indian Art from some of the country's top galleries. This show provides a historical dimention to the art market season in conjunction iwth the Santa Fe Indian Market & Indigenous Fine Art Market, (IFAM).
10. We are the SEEDS- An Indigenous Art Celebration, August 16-17, 2018 at the Santa Fe Railyard. The 3 day event will feature juried high quality contemporary and traditional indigenous art and festive celebration that includes music, dance, fashion and culinary art. The event will host approximately 100 indigenous artist, representing a diversity of cultures and regions, in the wonderful Santa Fe Railyard.
11. SWAIA Winter Indian Market, December 2018 at the LaFonda on the Plaza. The SWAIA Winter Indian Market is a yearly holiday art show featuring Native artist, artist demonstrators, live performances, a silent auction, a raffle, and a fashion show featuring the work of fabulous Native fashion designers.
12. Artist Markets: Santa Fe also has a number of seasonal outdoor art markets, where you will find painting, photography sculpture, glass, ceramics and other unique works of art fo purchase.
13. Santa Fe Artist Market: The Santa Fe Artist Market hosts a juried outdoor art show every Saturday in Railyard Park across from the Farmers Market from March through December. They also host three shows in Cathedral Park in May, July and October.
14. The Railyard Artisan Market. This market features a juried indoor Art & Gift Galleria with jewelry, wood, glass and weaving--all from local New Mexico artisans. The market is open Sundays throughout the year in the Farmers Market Pavilion.
15. The Santa Fe Society of Artists. The Santa Fe Society of Artist hosts a juried outdoor art show in the parking lot of the First National Bank on weekend from late April to mid October.
16. The Northern New Mexico Fine Arts and Crafts Guild presents the Cathedral Park Arts and Crafts Fair in May, July and September in Cathedral Park on the east side of St. Francis Cathedral. (I consider this to be on the NORTH side, not east!)
17, Pueblo Feast Day & Events Calendar. For confirmation of dates, activities and events, please contact each tribe directly. Telephone numbers are provided at the foot of this page. THERE ARE RULES TO FOLLOW Most of these events are sacred. Please be sure to follow the rules of etiquette for each ceremony and pueblo. The tourism offices of each pueblo will provide you with their rules. Photography of any kind is usually strictly forbidden, but check with the respective tourism office. These run throughout the year, for information contact the Pueblos for dates, times, etc.
TELEPHONE NUMBERS FOR 19 PUEBLOS OF NEW MEXICO
Acoma (Sky City Cultural Center) - (888) 759-2489
Cochiti - (505) 465-2244
Isleta - (505) 869-3111
Jemez (Walatowa Visitor Center) - (575) 834-7235
Laguna - (505) 552-6654
Nambe - (505) 455-2036
Picuris - (575) 587-2419
Pojoaque (Visitors Center) - (505) 455-3460
San Felipe - (505) 867-3381
San Ildefonso (Visitor Center) - (505) 455-3549
Ohkay Owingeh/formerly known as San Juan Pueblo - (505) 852-4400
Sandia - (505) 867-3317
Santa Ana - (505) 867-3301
Santa Clara (Tourism Dept.) - (505) 753-7326
Santo Domingo - (505) 465-2214
Taos (Tourism Office) - (575) 758-1028
Tesuque - (505) 983-2667
Zia - (505) 867-3304
Zuni (Tourism Office) - (505) 782-7238
CALENDAR INFO COURTESY OF THE INDIAN PUEBLO CULTURAL CENTER - 2401 12th St. NW-ABQ. NM (505)843-7270. http://www.indianpueblo.org and New Mexico Tourism - http://newmexico.org
Book a Getaway today. SUPERB LOCATION NEAR CONVENTION CENTER AND THE HISTORIC PLAZA! The world famous Opera Season is just a few months away and this is about 4 miles from the Opera House.
This 2 story, gated property is ideal for a romantic getaway, business trip or family vacation. There is tile flooring on the ground level, (with oriental rugs in areas), wooden stairs and carpet in the 2 upstairs bedrooms with tile in all 3 bathrooms. Terrific location diagonally across from the Convention Center. Only 3 Blocks to the Historic Plaza, the Lensic Theater and most of the downtown museums & the Georgia O'Keefe Museum. This property is truly in the heart of Santa Fe as the name is El Corazon De Santa Fe.
Underground parking garage with an elevator to the ground floor to this very well appointed 1955 sq. ft. property that has 3 bedrooms and 3l bathrooms. All 3 bedrooms have King Beds.The Master Bedroom has a TV, Kiva Fireplace and a balcony. The Master Bathroom has a separate shower and a Jacuzzi tub, double vanities and a ceiling fan. The second bedroom has its own 3/4 bathroom, (shower, no tub), single vanity. The 3rd bedroom also has a King Bed and a 3/4 bath with a door from the bedroom into the bathroom. A queen sleeper would share the downstairs bathroom with access from the living area.
The living room has a gas log fireplace, viga beamed & wooden ceiling with a ceiling fan leather sofa, with fabric cushions, two comfy chairs and a high definition 70" TV. The dining room seats 6 very comfortably. There are dishes and flatware for formal as well as informal dining--Fiesta ware & stainless steel for informal as well as porcelain, sterling & crystal for formal dining. The breakfast nook also seat 6 with a 48" round glass topped over a Lychee root with a steel base.
The full kitchen features granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, a 4 burner gas cook top with a grill, an ice maker refrigerator, dishwasher, oven & microwave. You will find virtually everything you need for preparing a gourmet dinner.
The back patio has 2 large overstuffed chairs & table in front of the Outside Fireplace for you drinks or snacks, plus a table with 4 chairs should you want to dine al fresco. The Balcony off the MBR has two very comfortable chairs with a table in between two steel art pieces and a propane chimenia if you choose to use is. It take two to light this. One to turn on the propane while another has a lighter at the ring that lights the fire.
It is about a 10 minute drive to The Santa Fe Opera and probably. Within a short distance you can find golf, hiking, mountain biking, fishing, horseback riding, hot air ballooning and much more.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT ME BY PHONE OR E-MAIL.
Check in is at 4:00 PM and Check Out is at 10:00 AM
Possible exceptions may be made if the property is not rented to another arrival that day. Please ask in advance so that I can make certain the cleaning staff does not appear to start cleaning before you depart.
Bill R. Jones
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 14, 2018
About Bill R. Jones
This is Maya and Jake with me near the ski area just outside Santa Fe. This is a dog friendly property and Santa Fe is a dog friendly city. It is also a great walking city. It is an easy walk to most anything in the downtown area, to the Plaza, shops, restaurants and galleries at your own pace. There are numerous places to stop and smell the roses along the way as Santa Fe is very much a town to walk around, especially the downtown area and Canyon Road, the 'art gallery' road. I love to walk and this property is near virtually everything downtown.
Bill R. Jones purchased this Condo in 2006
Why Bill R. Jones chose Downtown
I have always enjoyed Santa Fe and love walking in the downtown area which is easily accessible from this condo. It is about 3 blocks southeast to the historic Plaza, directly catty corner from the new Santa Fe Convention Center, making it a great place if you are attending a convention there. This property is in a gated community with an underground parking garage so you are not parking on the street and your car is not in the heat or cold outside. I bought my first condo in this complex in 2006 as an original owner. With retirement looming, I decided that I would prefer more square footage so I could have more guests join me and as newer construction for the ability to retire here part of the year when the time comes, therefore, I furnished it for comfort and to be able to have every amenity of home. It may have more amenities than home in fact.
What makes this Condo unique
This is a quiet, very well appointed property that is great for a romantic getaway, business trip or family vacation. There is an Albertson's grocery store with a drugstore inside, all within walking distance. Many of the galleries and shops are easily in a few minutes walk. The famous Canyon Road is less than a mile away. Numerous galleries, shops, the famous Plaza and the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum as well as the Lensic Theater are in easy walking distance. When you return, sit on the patio and have a glass of wine or whatever you favorite beverage might be or sit around the gas fireplace and curl with a good book or watch the television. The Santa Fe 'by-pass' or Route 599 makes this property easily accessible if coming from the Albuquerque Airport it avoids the stop and go traffic of either St. Francis or Cerrillos Road. Also the Santa Fe Airport now has flight from Los Angeles, Denver, and Dallas , with hopefully more to come.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Very nice, clean property good location.
Nice quiet condo, very close to the square.
Walkable Abode near Plaza with Kids
My husband and young children enjoyed our early March stay very much. We wanted luxury lodging close to the plaza that would allow us all some space and a kitchen, and we were not disappointed. We walked to the Plaza and surrounding shops/museums each day and appreciated having the temp controlled covered parking for the times when we wanted to venture out. We appreciated how clean everything was and the quality of sheets/towels. There was plenty of everything and the kitchen is much larger than it looks in the pictures--very comfortable for all 6 of us to dine in. There are three wonderful gas fireplaces (living room, outdoor patio and upstairs in the master bedroom). My only suggestion for a family traveling with a young child would be to bring your own baby-related items (portable crib/highchair/baby gate). We brought everything but a baby gate and wished we had thought of that as our toddler kept us busy keeping her off the stairs :). My only regret is that we had to leave. Thank you for allowing our family to spend some quality time together in your beautiful Santa Fe abode.
Thank you. I tried to make certain that everything is there for a wonderful stay. I never thought about a baby gate to keep from the stairs. Glad all else was to your expectations or above.
Perfect House for Ski Weekend
This house has a great location. It is a few walkable blocks from the plaza and great restaurants. It is also a short trip up to the mountain from there.
The house is very well equipped and has great decor!
We will be back!
The property was better than represented and Bill, the owner, was most helpful and accessible
Comfortable and well appointed property with great location as it is within walking distance to the plaza and environs. Quiet, private and secure setting. Friendly folks all around.
Lovely property and close to downtown
This condominium is a great blend of updated amenities and the kitchen is well stocked and it is a delight to cook in. It is an easy and pleasurable walk to downtown Santa Fe. Although close to the action, the condominium was extremely quite. Just an FYI. We turned off the fireplace wall key. We do not leave the gas on all the time at home, so we turned the gas off upon arrival. Later when we went to start the fire, we couldn't get it going. Don't touch the key and you will be alright! We hope to have the opportunity to stay here again. Lovely!
Great location, very nice house
Had a minor issue with a small tear/damage on a comforter, but was handled quickly and professionally. The house is beautifully appointed. Parking garage makes this place a great place to go especially once the snow starts coming. Very clean place, very nice appliances and spacious master bathroom. Recommended for small groups 2-4 people.
World famous opera during July and August at the Santa Fe Opera House about 4 miles from the condo. The Lensic Theater is a wonderful facility that has a variety of venues. Check to see what is happening during your visit. It is the NW corner of Palace Avenue and Burro Alley.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Rate for low season is $250night Rate for mid season is $300/night Rate for high season is $350/night Rate for Holiday season is $350-375/night Call or e-mail for monthly or long term pricing.