Luxuriously Appointed Condominium by Convention Center
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Book your ski trip, Easter, Memorial Day or Opera Season. 7 night min. for Indian Market week, Christmas and New Years. Santa Fe has more than 250 galleries and is ranked third largest art market in the US.
The 2015 event Calendar:
1. Santa Fe Artists Market at the Santa Fe Railyard 505-310-1556
When: April through December 2015 Saturdays 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM Enjoy fine art and crafts from local, juried artists. Find pottery, jewelry, paintings, photography, sculpture, furniture, textiles and more. $1,00 underground parking next to REI.
2. Baroque Holy Week-Santa Fe Pro Musica, April 2-4, 2015, located at the Loretto Chapel
3. Friday, May 8-10, 2015: Passport to the Arts, Canyon Road Contemporary Art. Experience the World of Art on Canyon road during the day filled with music, food and fine art. The day begins with the Artist Quick Draw and continues with silent auctions, artistic demonstrations and live music. Visit the website. source: www.SantaFe.org
4. Wednesday May 13-Sunday May 17, 2015 Outside Bike & Brew
Various venues. Outside Magazine and Cycle Santa Fe present the inaugural Bike & Brew Festival, a three day celebration of craft beer culture and exceptional road and mountain biking in beautiful Santa Fe. SantaFe.org
5. New Mexico Fiber Arts Festival, 334 Los Pinos Road May 15-17, 2015
From fuzzy sheep to fancy embroidered blankets! Learn how New Mexico textiles are made, buy fiber arts and supplies, and learn about weaving from experts. Santa Fe.org
6. ElDorado Studio Tour, Saturday and Sunday May 16-17, 2015
Visit more than 90 artist studios in this tour near Santa Fe. There's an impressive array of work to see and buy, including stained glass,digital art, fiber arts, photography and more. Santa Fe.org
7. Santa Fe Century Ride, Sunday May 17, 2015 5:00 AM-2:00 PM
Route starts at Christus St. Vincent's Regional Medical Center corner of St. Michaels Drive and Hospital Drive. A hundred miles of history pass under your wheels as you bicycle down the ancient Turquoise Trail through the old mining towns of Madrid and Golden, villages and mountain passes and 100 miles after you start, wheel back into Old Santa Fe. Santa Fe.org
8. Native Treasures Indian Arts Festival, Saturday & Sunday, May 23-24, 2015. 201 West Marcy Street, the Convention Center. More than 180 Native American artists sell their museum-quality work in this weekend festival. Santa Fe.org 505-476-1250
9. Spring Festival & Childrens Fair, Saturday & Sunday, June 6-7, 2015
334 Los Pinos Road. Costumed villagers shearing sheep, baking bread and more, plus animals, games and hands-on activities for kids.
10. The Santa Fe International New media Festival, Friday, June 12-Sunday June 28, 2015. Various locations and venues. For two weeks, the city of Santa Fe will host exhibitions, multimedia performances and workings showcasing the power of art and technology. Santa Fe.org
11. Challenge New Mexico Arts and Crafts Show, Saturday & Sunday, June 13-14, 2015. Historic Downtown Plaza. Annual arts and crafts show to benefit Challenge New Mexico, a therapeutic horseback riding center. SantaFe.org
12. Herb and Lavender Fair, Saturday & Sunday, June 20-21, 2015 334 Los Pinos Road 505-471-2261. Annual event. Herb garden tours, lavendar and her product vendors, lectures on cultivating lavender and hands-on activities. Santa Fe.org
13. Santa Fe Bandstand 100 Old Santa Fe Trail Monday June 22 through Thursday, August 27, 2015. Music/Nightlife, Annual Events More local, regional and national bands than ever. 100 total shows. Santa Fe.org
14. Santa Fe Studio Tour: Annual event; various venues. Friday-Sunday, June 26-28, 2015. The Santa Fe Studio Tour 2015 is a free, self-guided tour open to the public that winds throughout Santa Fe featuring 37 open studios and the work of 58 Santa Fe artists. Many artist give demonstrations of their craft and share techniques and philosophies with visitors. SantaFe.org
15. Santa Fe Opera Festival Season: Friday July 3-Saturday, august 29, 2015 8:00 PM-11:00PM. The 2015 Festival Season includes performances such as Cold Mountain, the Daughter of the Regiment and Salome. Come early and enjoy the tailgate party! SantaFe.org
16. Santa Fe Wine Festival, Sunday, July 5-Monday July6, 2015
El Rancho de Las Colondrinas 505-471-2261. Sample delicious New Mexico wines, buy directly from the vintners and enjoy food, music, arts and crafts. SantaFe.org
17. Art Santa Fe: Thursday July9-Sunday, July 12, 2015 at the Convention Center. Annual Event. ART Santa Fe's style offers a perfect balance of breadth and intimacy, allowing visitors to speak with dealers and artists while experiencing a full range of art in a comprehensible context. Unlike other art fairs, the experience does not end at the exhibition hall's doors. SantaFe.org
18. New Mexico Jazz Festival: Various venues. Annual Event. Friday July 10-Sunday July 26, 2015 2:00 PM-11:00 PM. Both local talent and jazz legends, from saxophonists to vocalists, hit the stage in celebration of the genre. Santa Fe.org
19. 'Viva Mexico!' Celebration, Saturday & Sunday July 18-19, 2015 10:00AM-5:00PM Enjoy music, art and more at this celebration of the culture, cuisine and crafts of our colorful neighbor. SantaFe.org
20. Santa Fe Chamber Music Festival Sun July 19-Monday, August 24, 2015.
New Mexico annual Event. the Santa Fe Chamber Music Festival has become one of the world's preeminent music festivals, guided by a visionary spirit and dedicated to artistic excellence and innovation. SantaFe.org
21. Contemporary Hispanic Market Arts and Crafts/Traditional Spanish Market, Sat-Sun, July 25-26, 2015. Santa Fe Plaza. Annual Event. 9:00 AM-5:00PM Hispanic, Jewelry, Southwest gifts, Hispanic Culture, Hispanic Arts.
22. Girls Inc. Arts & Crafts Annual event, 100 Old Santa Fe Trail, Sat-Sun, august 1-2, 2015. Juried show arts & crafts Santa Fe Plaza.
23. Summer Festival, Frontier days and horses of the west, 334 Los Pinos Road: annual event, Sat-Sun, Aug 1-2, 2015 10:00AM-5:00PM Mountain men & women demonstrating their skills and spinning tales of the past; Peruvian Paso horses from La Estancia alegre.
24. Whitehawk Annual Antique & Ethnographic Art Shows, 201 W. Marcy, the Convention Center. Thurs-Tues, Aug. 13-18, 2015 Annual event. Ethnographic & Tribal art from around the world.
25. Santa Fe Indian Market, annual event Sat-Sun Aug 22-23, 2015This spectacular festival is celebrating its 92nd years.
26. Santa Fe Fiestas Fine Art & Crafts Market, Plaza, Sat-Sun, Aug. 29-30, 2015 annual event. A Juried show of arts and crafts.
27. Santa Fe wine and chile Fiesta, annual event, various venues. Wed-
Sun, Sept. 23-27, 2015. the Wine Event w/all the great Santa Fe restaurants beckons you to a glorious fall afternoon at the Santa Fe Opera. Tastes from 80 of Santa Fe's finest restaurants and sips from 100 world class wineries.
Book a Getaway today. SUPERB LOCATION NEAR CONVENTION CENTER AND THE HISTORIC PLAZA! The best location in Santa Fe! Santa Fe celebrated its 400th Birthday in 2010 The world famous Opera Season is just a few months away and this is about 4 miles from the Opera House.
This ground floor, gated property is ideal for a romantic getaway, business trip or family vacation. There is travertine throughout the condo. Terrific location diagonally across from the Convention Center. Only 3 Blocks to the Historic Plaza, the Lensic Theater and most of the downtown museums & the Georgia O'Keefe Museum. This property is truly in the heart of Santa Fe as the name is El Corazon De Santa Fe.
Underground parking garage with an elevator to the ground floor to this very well appointed 1134 sq. ft. property that has 2 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. The master BR has a king bed There is a ceiling fan, two night stands & a TV. The bathroom has a whirlpool tub & separate shower & double vanity sinks. The 2nd BR has a queen bed.
The living room has a Kiva gas log fireplace, viga beamed & wooden ceiling with a ceiling fan/light, leather sofa, leather Mission styled recliner and a high definition TV. The dining room seats 6 very comfortably. There are dishes and flatware for formal as well as informal dining--Fiesta ware & stainless steel for informal as well as porcelain, sterling & crystal for formal dining.
The full kitchen features granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, a 5 burner gas cook top, ice maker refrigerator, dishwasher, oven & microwave. You will find virtually everything you need for preparing a gourmet dinner.
The front patio has 2 large overstuffed chairs, 3 tile topped wrought iron tables for your drinks and snacks, 3 tiled murals and French doors to the living room. The back patio has a stainless steel propane grill for your grilling needs.
It is about a 10 minute drive to The Santa Fe Opera and probably 20-30 minutes to the Santa Fe ski area. Taos and Angel Fire ski areas are about 1.5 hours drive. Within a short distance you can find golf, hiking, mountain biking, fishing, horseback riding, hot air ballooning and much more.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT ME BY PHONE OR E-MAIL.
Check in is at 4:00 PM and Check Out is at 10:00 AM
Possible exceptions may be made if the property is not rented either immediately before or after your stay that would allow an earlier check-in or a later check-out.
There is a $120 cleaning fee and a $150 pet fee. Santa Fe taxes and hotel fees are applicable.
The entire payment is due prior to check-in. A 50% deposit is due upon verbal or e-mail confirmation of the reservation.
Tenants are responsible for their own loss or damage as the owner's insurance policy does not cover tenant losses.
THANK YOU FOR VIEWING THIS PROPERTY; YOU WILL BE DELIGHTED STAYING HERE, read the comments by previous guest
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2007
- On floor 1
- 1134 sq. ft.
- Elevator : Elevator: parking garage to ground level.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Considered:
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
- King size beds (1) There is a King bed in the master bedroom. It is a Simmons Beauty Rest pillow top that is extremely comfortable., Queen size Beds (1) There is a Queen bed in the guest bedroom and a Queen inflatable bed that plugs into an electrical outlet to inflate and deflate for additional guests., Sleep Sofa or Futons (1) Queen sized bed that inflates by plugging into an electrical outlet; it also deflates the same way....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Concierge service available at HOA office.
- CD Player
- Satellite / Cable:
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Gambling Casinos
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
Central Air Conditioning and heating. ***More than half the vacation rentals in Santa Fe have Evaporative cooling, also known as swamp cooling. It is not very effective in the heat of the summer, especially when it is humid.**...moreless
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer:
- Covered Parking:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Gas Fireplace:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Parking Off Street:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items:
- Deck / Patio:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Late Fall 2016
Nov 28 - Dec 16, 2016
2 night min stay
Dec 17 - Jan 5, 2017
7 night min stay
Jan 6 - Feb 28, 2017
2 night min stay
Mar 1 - May 14, 2017
2 night min stay
May 15 - Jul 31, 2017
2 night min stay
Aug 1 - Aug 31, 2017
7 night min stay
Late Summer and Fall 2017
Sep 1 - Oct 31, 2017
2 night min stay
Nov 1 - Nov 21, 2017
2 night min stay
Nov 22 - Nov 26, 2017
4 night min stay
Late Fall 2017
Nov 27 - Dec 15, 2017
2 night min stay
Holiday Season 2017
Dec 16 - Jan 5, 2019
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- cleaning $120
- Pet Fee $150
- Refundable Damage Deposit $200
- Tax Rate 15.312%
Rate for low season is $250night
Rate for mid season is $300/night
Rate for high season is $350/night
Rate for Holiday season is $350-375/night
Call or e-mail for monthly or long term pricing.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Concierge Services Available upon Request at HOA office.
World famous opera during July and August at the Santa Fe Opera House about 4 miles from the condo.
The Lensic Theater is a wonderful facility that has a variety of venues. Check to see what is happening during your visit. It is the NW corner of Palce Avenue and Burro Alley.
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: This is Maya and Jake with me near the ski area just outside Santa Fe. This is a dog friendly property and Santa Fe is a dog friendly city. It is also a great walking city. It is an easy walk to most anything in the downtown area, to the Plaza, shops, restaurants and galleries at your own pace. There are numerous places to stop and smell the roses along the way as Santa Fe is very much a town to walk around, especially the downtown area and Canyon Road, the 'art gallery' road. I love to walk and this property is near virtually everything downtown.
Why the Owner Chose Santa Fe, NM, USA:
I have always enjoyed Santa Fe and love walking in the downtown area which is easily accessible from this condo. It is about 3 blocks southeast to the historic Plaza, directly catty corner from the new Santa Fe Convention Center, making it a great place if you are attending a convention there. This property is in a gated community with an underground parking garage so you are not parking on the street and your car is not in the heat or cold outside. I bought this property in 2006 as new construction for the ability to retire here part of the year when the time comes, therefore, I furnished it for comfort and to be able to have every amenity of home. It may have more amenities than home in fact.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
This is a quiet, very well appointed property that is great for a romantic getaway, business trip or family vacation. There is a Cost Plus World Market in walking distance, an Albertson's grocery store with a drugstore inside, all within walking distance. Many of the galleries and shops are easily in a few minutes walk. The famous Canyon Road is less than a mile away. When you return, sit on the patio and have a glass of wine or whatever you favorite beverage might be or sit around the Kiva gas fireplace and curl with a good book or watch the television. The Santa Fe 'by-pass' or Route 599 makes this property easily accessible if coming from the Albuquerque Airport it avoids the stop and go traffic of either St. Francis or Cerrillo Road. Also the Santa Fe Airport now has flight from Los Angeles, Denver, and Dallas , with hopefully more to come.
- Primary: (520) 907-2218 (Arizona, USA) You may also e-mail me at SellTucson@aol.com
- Secondary: (520) 743-4800 (Arizona, USA) 520-907-2218
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Living Room looking to patio
Dining room with comfortable leather chairs
Master bedroom with 18' diagonal travertine floors
Propane grill in back yard.
Guest bedroom custom tiled headboard, Tiffany styled lamps
Exterior of El Corazon De Santa Fe
Kitchen with everything you need for gourmet cooking and serving
Leather Mission style recliner, entry to the back of photo.
Jake on the front patio .
My dogs near the ski area.
Leather recliner, southwestern pillows background is the entry
Living room/Dining room
Master bedroom dresser, TV
Master bathroom with large shower and jetted tub, double vanity with granite top
Second bedroom with 18' diagonal travertine floors
Gourmet kitchen with S/S appliances, granite counter tops & all the gadgets
Zia tiled mural, (NM flag is the Zia), Chiminea, tiled planter, Koko's head
Entry of the condo with the Boze CD player and radio.
A few of the thousands of balloons at the Albuquerque Balloon Festival.
This is me at the Allen Houser Sculpture Gardens south of Santa Fe
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Friday, December 02, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.