City of Napa "Non-hosted" Vacation Rental license number VR09-0023.
The Napa Vacation Bungalow is a unique 4 bedroom. 2.5 bath retreat nestled a block from the Napa River in Old Town Napa. The property consists of a Main House and a private Garden Studio which are rented together as one property. (Note: There is NO additional charge for the Garden Studio - it's included!)
We are one of the 41 legally permitted "Non-hosted" vacation rental homes in Napa. Our City of Napa Vacation Rental Permit number is VR09-0023. (NOTE: In Napa, rent only from permitted vacation rentals to ensure your reservation will be honored and available when you arrive.)
What does "Non-hosted" mean to you? It means you are able to enjoy the ENTIRE property by yourself without on-site hosts impacting your privacy. (The City of Napa also permits so-called "hosted" homes, where an owner is required to live on premises - think AirBnB.)
Ok, we love the so-called ‘sharing economy’ but when its finally time to relax during your hard-earned vacation, we think you'll appreciate having a whole house to yourself without well-intentioned, meddling hosts. Share a good good bottle of wine, not your vacation.
Just blocks away you'll discover world class dining (Napa's best restaurants: Morimoto's, Angele, Cole's Chop House, The Pear Southern Bistro), shopping and nightlife in downtown Napa. The Napa Valley and all it has to offer are easily within your reach. San Francisco and the Bay Area are one hour to the south.
Owned and operated by two artists who live in San Francisco, the home features beautiful, hardwood and Italian tile floors, original photography for sale, as well as lovely, tasteful touches that will be sure to tickle your senses and refresh your soul.
The entire property has been refurbished 2016.
The Main House has a full bath and a half bath. The Garden Studio has it's own bathroom. (Not suitable for very large persons.)
Additionally, the private Garden Studio offers two french doors leading to its own deck, a completely stocked kitchenette, including refrigerator and microwave as well as it's own separate, full bath.
During your stay you'll enjoy free WIFI, a 44' flat screen TV entertainment with surround sound, iPod friendly sound system, luxurious linens, a barbecue/dining deck, a dining room that seats eight, washer and dryer, a completely stocked gourmet kitchen including gas range, blender, cuisinart, professional quality cookware, mixing bowls, microwave, ice-maker, toaster, coffee maker, plates, glasses, and utensils and off-street, covered parking. All bedrooms and living room have ceiling fans. Both the Main House and the Garden Studio have heating and air-conditioning and provide on-demand filtered water.
The property features a secluded back yard with spa/Jacuzzi and lovely Asian touches such as a huge black bamboo grove, Japanese maples, a water feature, an enormous apple tree and romantic lighting.
NOTE: Weekends, we generally have a five night minimum. Weekdays, we can offer shorter stays. We have *some* flexibility depending on many factors, so if your proposed visit doesn't fit this criteria, please do contact us and we'll review your options.
The property is comprised of the following:
The Main House contains:
• a fully-equipped gourmet kitchen including, refrigerator, on-demand purified water, gas oven and stove, dishwasher, ice maker, microwave oven, toaster, mixer, coffee maker, coffee grinder, glasses, dishes, complete cookware set, cooking utensils & dining utensils,
• two bedrooms with queen-sized beds,
• one bedroom with twin bed,
• one large bathroom with double vanity and walk-in shower, with direct access from both bedrooms,
• one half bathroom (which can also be used as a private bathroom for the adjacent bedroom. (In this way, all bedrooms have their own commode and sink.)
• a living room with large leather sofa bed, leather recliner, additional seating, a 44” flat panel TV, board games, DVD video library,
• a dining room with table seating eight and sideboard,
• a front porch with seating,
• two rear decks off the yard, one smaller with seating directly off the living room and one larger for dining directly off the living room,
• a 5-burner propane BBQ,
• a music system which plays CDs, radio and connects to iPods, iPhones
• forced air heating and air-conditioning,
• hardwood and tile floors,
• iron, ironing board and steamer,
• hair dryers,
• extra blankets and towels,
• bath and body soap,
• toilet paper and paper towels,
• bedrooms contain closets with luggage racks, hangars and clothes drawers, and
• original artwork by the owners which can be purchase and shipped to your home.
The Garden Studio contains:
• one large studio-sized bedroom with king-sized bed,
• two french doors leading out to its own semi-private deck adjacent to the spa,
• a kitchenette including, refrigerator, sink, on-demand purified water, microwave, all glasses, dishes and utensils,
• heating and air-conditioning,
• a seating area,
• a stereo system which plays CDs, radio and connects to iPods
• an antique armoire with luggage rack and hangars, and
• one full bathroom.
• A sparkling clean spa/Jacuzzi is located in the garden,
• 400 count linens, bath and body soap, toilet paper and paper towels are provided,
• a washer & dryer, soap and bleach are located in the garage,
• off-street parking for three vehicles is provided,
• dimmable lighting is installed throughout the property and deck areas,
• low-wattage, automatic lighting is located in the rear yard and deck steps for safety and ambience,
• and recycling containers are located in the main house and the side driveway.
Keywords: This Napa vacation bungalow is a rental home comprised of both a Main House and Garden Studio! Walk to wine tasting, four-star restaurants, nightlife and shopping in downtown Napa. Go one a wine tasting tour in Napa Valley Wine Country. Take a day trip to San Francisco. It's all here! Our Napa vacation rental house is located right in the middle of it all! Napa Vacation Bungalow.