Free Night! 5 Star Mountain Townhome with Private Hot Tub(12 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-5 nights
- Property type:Townhome
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
5 star townhome on mountain: 3BR:(2Kng, 2twn, Qsofa-sleeps 6-8) 2.5bath, Hot Tub
IMPORTANT FEATURES OF OUR MOUNTAIN TOWNHOME
• Best Location
Our White Wolf 966 private beautiful town home is located on the Peak 8 Mountain just 3 blocks (3 minute-1/4 mile shuttle ride) to the base of Peaks 6, 7 and 8. The townhome neighborhood is located on Ski Hill Road adjacent to the Breckenridge Nordic Ski Center. Our home is a great location for quick and easy access to Alpine skiing right from the FREE shuttle bus route. Nordic skiing and snow shoeing is only 20 feet away. *View Map Above*
Your luxury private town home has 3 bedrooms, TWO KING beds, two twin beds and a Queen sleeper (sleeps 6-8). Enjoy you own private hot tub, personal master spa, decorator granite finishes in kitchen and bathrooms, 3 HD TVs, mountain and wilderness art and Free WiFi!
White Wolf 966 is centrally located, close enough to be convenient to both the slopes (3 minutes via shuttle bus) and town (5 minutes) but far away enough to be private and peaceful for your family and friends.
White Wolf 966 boasts the best views of any White Wolf unit.This serene location overlooks the Cucumber Gulch Preserve and pristine forest, Ten Mile Mountain Range and Nordic ski trail. Create memories that last a life time. *Take the photo tour!
You can see Nordic skiers peacefully glide by your window and you can enjoy a relaxing hot tub experience in your own private setting. You will see mountains and trees not noisy neighbors.
• Free Night Offer & Discounts
Book at the regular nightly rate, stay 6 nights and get 7th night FREE. Request ski rental discounts with your booking at White Wolf 966! See details below.
The luxury amenities will satisfy all Colorado mountain travelers. This location is especially suited for families with kids and sophisticated couples.
Email or call now to book!
More Luxury Features
Spa, Baths, and Master Suites
• The MASTER SUITE has a KING SIZED BED & FIREPLACE separate shower and JETTED SPA TUB and granite vanity.
• Another full large bath room with tub, shower and granite vanity serves the second king and twin bedrooms.
• A third upgraded half bath serves the main living area and your guests using the queen sleeper.
• TWO KING MASTER SUITES: For two couples the second king bedroom can be closed off to make a second master suite to offer additional privacy and comfort.
Private Hot Tub
• After an invigorating day on the slopes, relax in your own PRIVATE OUTDOOR HOT TUB with your family and friends.
Heated Garage & Parking
• Your private garage is heated and there is space for one additional car outside. Ski storage racks are provided. You will appreciate the easy and warm loading and unloading.
Free WiFi, HD TVs and Entertainment
• Internet: Our home also supports free wireless high speed internet with 7MB download speed which is easily accessible in every room.
• Entertainment: We also have: 3 Flat screen HDTV TVs, Stereo Surround sound, DVD player, iPad and iPhone stereo inputs.
Fireplaces, Kitchen and Grill
• Enjoy the two fireplaces, kitchen stove and oven and outdoor gas grill all operated with natural gas.
• The kitchen is fully equipped to allow full meal preparation.
• Kitchen, bathroom and original artwork enhance your mountain vacation.
• White Wolf 966 boasts the best views of any home in the neighborhood. This serene location overlooks the Cucumber Gulch pristine forest, Ten Mile Mountain Range and Nordic ski trail.
• You can see Nordic skiers peacefully glide by your window and you can enjoy a relaxing hot tub experience in your own private setting. WW966 is a cluster of private town homes, not a condo, no hallways, no elevators, no smells. You will see mountains and trees not noisy neighbors.
• For your comfort, no pets or smoking are allowed.
Free Night details & Bonus Booking Offers
• Stay 6 nights at regular rate and get 7th night FREE (except year-end holidays).
• Minimum stays are required for all bookings.
• Request ski rental discounts with your booking at White Wolf 966!
THINGS TO DO RIGHT OUT YOUR DOOR
• You can use the FREE shuttle service during ski season to get to the slopes just one block away.
Historic Town of Breckenridge
• Enjoy the Historic Breckenridge (less than 1 mile) town atmosphere with fabulous restaurants, music concerts, art shows, outdoor markets, cycling events, Oktoberfest, parades and other events along with great shopping and 3 convenient grocery stores.
Nordic Skiing and Snow Shoeing
• Nordic Skiing and Snow Shoeing is literally ski in and ski out, since your town home is located directly on the Breckenridge Nordic Ski trail.
• Summer hikes are especially spectacular as you walk through the pine forests and meadows of flowers onto the nature trails around the Cucumber Gulch Preserve.
• Summit County and Breckenridge are world renown for their mountain biking and road biking trails
Peak 8 Fun Park
• For complete summer family fun, take the easy walk to the Peak 8 Fun Park where you can enjoy the Slalom Super slide, mini golf, Peak 8 Roller Coaster, climbing wall, power trampoline, and bounce house.
The luxury amenities will satisfy all Colorado mountain travelers. This location is especially suited for families and sophisticated couples.
All you need to do now is call or Email
If you are looking for the perfect vacation rental in Breckenridge, our White Wolf Townhome located near Peak 8 and peak 7, could be the right answer for your family and friends.
Email or call us now to make your reservation. Call now to speak directly with the owner!
Key Words: Affordable, alpine, Beautiful Townhomes, Breckenridge, Breckenridge rental, Breckenridge Vacation, rental, bus, close to slopes, Family ski vacation, Free night, hot tub, luxury, mountain, Nordic Center, on shuttle route, Peak 7, PEAK 8 Townhome, Colorado Ski Vacation, private garage, private home, private hot tub, Private outdoor hot tub, Shuttle, Shuttle access, Ski base, Townhome, Vacation rental
Before making a payment, always call the manager at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2007
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- King size beds (2), Twin or Single Beds (2), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Right on the Nordic Ski Center Trail. Easy ski slope access
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
The large Lake Dillon reservoir 6 miles away provides summer activities for sail boats, power boats, water taxi between Frisco and Dillon, fishing, paddle boards, canoes, wild life viewing & concerts...moreless
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Catering Available
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Winter Ski January - February
Jan 3 - Feb 16, 2017
5 night min stay
Feb 17 - Feb 20, 2017
4 night min stay
Winter Ski February- March
Feb 21 - Mar 26, 2017
5 night min stay
Spring Break Ski
Mar 27 - Apr 15, 2017
5 night min stay
Apr 16 - Jun 29, 2017
5 night min stay
July 4th 2017
Jun 30 - Jul 9, 2017
5 night min stay
Jul 10 - Aug 31, 2017
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $195
- Refundable Damage Deposit $200
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Payment with personal checks are preferred.
Renter is to provide their own travel insurance protection in the event of cancellation. Check with VRBO or owner for available insurance providers. Renter should contact owner for additional details or special requests.
Reservation deposit required with full payment due 60 days before arrival. Payments with personal checks are preferred.
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Location and Attractions: Things to do right out your door
White Wolf 966 is ideally located so that you can conveniently enjoy each season to its fullest right from your door.
• You can use the FREE shuttle service during ski season to get to the slopes. The shuttle pick up is located one block away at the Nordic center and the one stop shuttle ride takes about 4 minutes to the ski base of either Peak 8 or Peak 7. Shuttles run about every 20 minutes during the ski season. The nearby ski slope and family friendly atmosphere will help create memories of a lifetime.
Historic Town of Breckenridge
• Take an invigorating walk or drive to convenient parking less than a mile away to enjoy the Historic Breckenridge Town atmosphere with fabulous restaurants, music concerts, art shows, outdoor markets, cycling events, Oktoberfest, parades and other events along with great shopping and convenient grocery stores. The ski season shuttle ride to town takes about 5 minutes.
Nordic Skiing and Snow Shoeing
• Nordic Skiing is literally ski in and ski out, since your town home is located directly on the Breckenridge Nordic Ski trail.
• Snow Shoeing: You can also step out your door with your snow shoes and enjoy the pristine snow shoe trails for another mountain adventure, just fifty feet away in the Cucumber Gulch Preserve.
• Summer hikes are especially spectacular as you walk through the pine forests and meadows of flowers onto the nature trails around the Cucumber Gulch Preserve (50 yards away) where you may expect to see many types of wildlife including deer, moose, bears, elk, beaver, foxes and other wildlife.
Mountain Bike trails abound out your door and full mountain access is available at the nearby Peak 8 and Peak 7 lifts.
Breckenridge and Summit County feature one of the largest road biking trail systems in the US. Breckenridge is now a host to the ProCycle Tour regularly featuring Tour de France winners and other International biking stars.
Peak 8 Fun Park
• For complete summer family fun, take the easy walk to the Peak 8 Fun Park where you can enjoy the Slalom Super slide, mini golf, Peak 8 Roller Coaster, climbing wall, power trampoline, and bounce house, along with mountain biking and hiking around the peaks.
Year Purchased: 2001
About: We love Colorado and were married in Aspen. For years we looked around Mountains for the perfect second home and finally found White Wolf in Breckenridge. We think we have the perfect locations Florida and Colorado and we believe that you will fall in love with our home too!
Why Breckenridge, CO, USA:
We picked this part of Colorado because Breckenridge is a Real Town with a charm and character not found in other Colorado resorts. Our White Wolf home gives us the perfect combination of convenience, luxury and privacy. We are always improving our property and know these updates will enhance your stay too. When we are home the view is only of the forest, mountains and the skiers gliding past the window. We are close to Town and the slopes; so its easy to have it all. Winter Sports Not only is there easy access to Alpine skiing via the FREE shuttle, we are directly located on the Nordic Track and the brand new Breckenridge Nordic Center. Summer Breckenridge Summers are the perfect change from the heat. It's true 'People come for the winter but stay for the summers.' Its an easy stroll to town or the Gondola for summer access to the both the Town or Fun Park. For us this location has it all. All the luxury amenities, a peaceful setting and easy access to activities and the Town.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
Dear Guest, Our White Wolf townhome is the place where special family and friend memories have been created and renewed year after year. Our Location is perfect for families and couples. Situated directly on the Nordic trail and Cucumber Gultch Preserve, you will easily feel the real mountain experience. After stepping outside our door, we have hiked and biked through the nature preserve in the summer and seen many types of large wildlife including elk, moose, deer and bears. The winter experience immediately outside includes Nordic skiing and hiking and snow shoeing. Yet we can easily walk to town in the summer or hop on the Town shuttle in the winter. Of course Breck is famous for the alpine skiing and that is now a short 3-4 minute bus ride to the bases of Peaks 6, 7 & 8 from the convenient bus stop just outside the White Wolf neighborhood. The pristine view will leave you breathless and energized. Yet the home has all the luxuries expected in a fine resort setting and is an exceptional rental value. We love White Wolf and believe that you will too! We believe that you will want to come back again and again. Enjoy, Mike and Patti Williams
- Primary: (954) 475-9154 (954) 850-4042
- Secondary: (954) 850-4042 (Florida, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
White Wolf 966. Half way between town and slopes. One block from FREE shuttle.
Dining area with deck and Cucumber Gulch Preserve view. Seatin for 6.
Kitchen view to dinning area and great room.
Wilderness deck view.
Master Suite with large closet upgraded granite and tile. Rain-head shower.
Romantic view from from master spa.
Guest bath with full sized shower and rain head.
Protected Outdoor Spa: With Nordic Trail view
Nordic Skiing right out your door.
Ride to your heart's content!
Take the Imperial lift, highest in North America. Want more? Hike to the peak.
Be good to yourself! Champagne on the deck.
Comfortable great room with new furniture. WiFi and cable TV-stereo.
Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar seating.
Valentine on deck.
Master Suite with King Bed
Private Master Spa with Fireplace
Bedroom Two: King bed with large closet
Guest twin bedroom: large closet, Nordic trail view
Snow shoe out your door through the pristine trails of Cucumber Gulch Preserve
Breckenridge Nordic Center only a few strides away
Peaks 8, 7 and 6. Only 4 minutes away on the free shuttle, just 1 block away
Experience the TOWN. Fabulous all year round.
FREE Gondola rides summer and fall. Easy access to Town and peaks 6, 7, and 8.
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Thursday, January 19, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Contact the manager or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.