**Please note this property is offered for rent exclusively on VRBO and Home Away only. Please contact the owner, Lisa Smith, with any questions.""**
Virtual Tour: http://www.tourbuzz.net/public/vtour/display/423168
Within 10 to 25 minutes from this completely renovated and tastefully decorated single family home in Frisco, you can ski the resorts at:
• COPPER MOUNTAIN
For beautiful Colorado spring, summer and fall activities:
- Bike paths & amazing mountain biking starts 1 block away
- Tennis Court 1 block away
- Creek 1 block away - perfect for fishing
- Playground and big grassy field 1 block away
- Well maintained public golf course
- Hiking trailhead (approx. ½ mile away)
- Great rivers for kayaking, white water rafting, fishing
- Numerous boating & water sports at Lake Dillon.
EVERY ROOM of this beautifully appointed 3 bedroom, 3 bath, 2 story single family home that comfortably sleeps up to 8 people has just been renovated and tastefully decorated with upscale mountain charm. Be one of the first to enjoy:
• Gorgeous, prominent mountain views
• New fully equipped chef's kitchen with stainless appliances, granite counter-tops, breakfast bar, dining for 8
• Slate stone and hardwood floors throughout (carpeted bedrooms)
• Three full granite, travertine and slate bathrooms with frameless glass showers
• Flat screen LCD HD TV with DVD player in the living room and a flat screen LCD HD TV in one of the upstairs bedrooms. Cable television and a vast selection of DVD movies to choose from
• Plenty of Board Games are available for your use
• Convenient full-sized front loader washer and dryer in separate laundry room
• Professionally maintained luxurious private jacuzzi and gas grill on outdoor deck
• Slate mud room with ski rack and plenty of gear storage
• Free high-speed wi-fi
All 3 bedrooms are full-sized rooms. Both upstairs bedrooms have private access to their own bathrooms. One upstairs bedroom has a queen bed and a queen bed in an attached den that can be separated by a door for privacy. The other upstairs bedroom has a queen bed. The 1st floor bedroom has a king bed and another full bath that is also downstairs (see attached floor plans).
Frisco, CO is considered "the Main Street of the Rockies". It is approx 1 hour and 15 minutes from DIA Airport and right off of I-70. The charming Frisco downtown is one of the rare ski towns in the US that is still quaint, but yet offers walking distance to many amenities. Downtown Main Street is only a short two block walk from the house to shopping, great restaurants, bars, coffee shops, liquor store, and an impressive nightlife. Within a mile is a major supermarket, Whole Foods, Wal-Mart, Starbucks and many ski shops for equipment or rental needs. There is also a Summit County free ski shuttle bus that services all the local mountains and picks up on Main Street. Frisco is centrally located to all that Summit County has to offer and is truly a four-season location.
As owners of this home, we can offer you a very comfortable stay in what will look and feel like a new vacation home that includes upscale furniture, appliances, linens, electronics and many other amenities.....all within a short distance of multiple world-class skiing locations and priced to be affordable!
*Rates listed below do not include local tax
**Shorter stays will be considered based on availability and additional price may apply
-Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice
SMOKING AND ANIMALS ARE NEVER PERMITTED IN THE HOUSE.