Stunning Holiday Beach House Perched on the Waters Edge .
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
Relax on your palm frond covered deck and watch the emerald waters flow from the turquoise lagoon to the palm fringed lake.
Your accommodation is perched on the waters edge where
swim suits and sarongs are the dress of the day. You can take a kayak off your own private little beach and explore the lake.Perhaps have a swim in the warm waters while the coffee brews and the BBQ sizzles.You can fish from the deck or build castles in the sand and you wont have left home.
This boutique accommodation caters for up to 7 guests to sleep.The 2 separate standing bedrooms are private sanctuaries surrounded by beautiful waterfront gardens.....
The Kingfisher is a spacious screened well ventilated king room overlooking the water and beach.
Cool hardwood floors, Pacific Indian Fijian decor and attention to detail makes the perfect romantic getaway for couples.
Your king bed has cool quality cotton linen. There is also a single bed.
The modern hot water bathroom is en suite with towels and Organic Fiji soaps provided.
There is a treetop deck where you can smoke, dry towels, sunbathe or hangout.
Enjoy this secluded escape all to your selves.
If you need an extra bedroom or are traveling with friends and family you can also use the Riversong bedroom..
The Riversong bedroom sleeps 2. A cute room with a king bed in its own little garden on the waterfront featuring a balcony overlooking the beach and garden. The fresh cool rainwater bathroom is en suite.
Your Daily maid service is included.
A cook can be arranged if you wish for a small fee of US$75(Lunch and Dinner) or US$50(dinner)
Our staff provide discreet friendly and efficient service.
Your wishes and privacy are most important to us and we will do our best to make your holiday as relaxing and memorable as possible.
Your Kitchen is well equipped.Condiments are provided as well as fresh fruit in season from our organic orchard.
Large shutters open onto a covered BBQ deck, dining and lounging area for a fantastic indoor outdoor tropical living experience..
A couple of steps lead onto your own private beach and swimming pontoon surrounded by exotic gardens.
Traditional Lovos and Indian feasts can be prepared on request as well as village visits arranged and other tours.
Kayaks are provided for your use free.
This holiday house is a fisherman's dream with all tide access to the Lake, river, reef and Koro Sea.
Anglers can experience fly fishing,trolling, popping, and bottom fishing. Mangrove jacks, barracudas, sailfish, trevalli, yellow fin tuna and reef fish all caught here.Best to bring your own fishing gear.
Kayak along the Qaloqalo River past mature mangrove forests to the beautiful Salt Lake which covers an area of about 100 acres.
Fed by the ocean tides the lake is a favorite fishing spot.
Snorkeling, Diving and Dolphins:
Snorkeling trips to beautiful Benau lagoon, the reef and the passage are just 10 minutes from the Lodge by boat.Bring your own gear.
See what mother nature has to offer in this island paradise. Soft and hard corals,clam shells and schools of colorful fish.Turtles and dolphin frequent the passage beside Bat Island
Koro sun dive is a 15 minute drive from Salt Lake Lodge. They offer Padi dive courses, day trips, and night dives.
There is a local community shop 5 minutes walk away for basic provisions and Savusavu Town is just 20 minutes drive or an interesting local bus ride with the open air windows and friendly Locals and the fabulous views...Savusavu is a quaint town offering all the usual amenities including some good restaurants and interesting bars and handicraft shops and local art..
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
- 120 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Booking Possible
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Housekeeper Included
- Private Chef
- Events Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- Kingfisher bedroom is very beautiful and romantic with an Indo-Pacific style. Perfect for Honeymooners and special occasions. Enjoy this lovely elevated spacious screened bedroom with wonderful views over the beach and the water. There is a queen bed with cool cotton sheets and ample pillows and a single bed. Be caressed to sleep with the sounds of the water in this special space. The en suite has a clean tiled shower with hot water a vanity and a toilet. There is also a private tree top deck. Riversong is a cute little double bedroom with a balcony on the waters edge. There is a safe and no en suite. Riversongs cool fresh rainwater bathroom is in the beach bar building along the garden path....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- The bathrooms are clean and comfortable.The solar hot water shower in the Kingfisher has ample hot water storage.Toilets are Eco, comfortable, clean and easy to use. They ensure zero pollution of the surrounding sea and are inside comfortable pleasant. Plenty of towels are provided The Kingfisher has a clean, tiled,solar hot water shower and a vanity with a large mirror and natural wood shelving plus a toilet. All our water is pure fresh rain water and is delicious to drink and bathe in. We look forward to your visit. Paradise awaits you....moreless
- The accommodation offers a relaxed tropical atmosphere reflecting a lifestyle which is in perfect harmony with Mother Nature.Fresh flowers are placed in vases and the surroundings are clean, warm and inviting.Immerse yourself into a relaxing stress free environment. A perfect safe holiday for the lone traveler,a romantic escape for couples, a fun holiday for a group of friends or families with children. Maid service, babysitting and cook is available. We live on 5 organic acres totally separate from the lodge but just across the lane, ensuring your privacy. We are available if you need us for information or supplies.We will call taxi's for you and help make your arrangements for travel etc.Internet is via Cell phone coverage with Fiji Digicel Sim card. We offer recharging facilities, a safety deposit box and a freezer all at your convenience.We like to share our organic fruit with guests and coconuts are plentiful.There are fish for the catching and Paradise awaits.....moreless
- Books For Adults
- Games For Kids
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Coin Laundry
- Rain Forests
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Activities Guide
- Basic Soaps
- Linens Provided:
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Parking Off Street
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items:
- Deck / Patio
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Porch / Veranda
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $35 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $200
- Tax Rate 25%
Rates are subject to change till your booking is confirmed.
A fully refundable Damage Bond of Fiji $200 is payable on arrival and refunded on departure after a satisfactory inspection.
Check out time is 10 am.
We take payment by Bank Transfer to our Fiji Account.
50% Deposit to secure booking. The balance payable 60 days before arrival.
Manager's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 3 months. You can contact the manager for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Car: Not Necessary
Our location is magic... on the waters edge,your own private beach,tropical gardens,coconut palms swaying in the gentle breeze.. Just 25 minutes scenic drive from Savusavu Town and airport. Salt Lake is fed by the ocean tides flowing over the reef from the Koro Sea via the Qaloqalo salt river. The lake covers an area of about 100 acres and is a fantastic place to fish and kayak. Home of legendary sea god, Dakuwaga. the river was an ancient passage for the Fijians who carried their canoes over the hills from the Salt Lake to the great Natewa Bay the largest in the South Pacific.Natewa Bay has pods of spinner dolphins,remote snorkeling and deserted beaches.Anglers can Fish the reef, river, lake lagoon and Koro sea ,all just minutes away by boat from Salt Lake Lodge.A favorite fishing and snorkeling area with turtles, reef fish, soft and hard corals, trevally, yellow fin and dolphin all seen here. Savusavu is a quaint Pacific Town with all the amenities needed for your holiday escape.
Other Activities: Kayaking, snorkeling,diving, fishing , tubing,
Golf: Koro Sun Resort has a golf course.
Year Purchased: 1999
Why Savusavu, Fiji:
We loved the nature and the friendliness of the people especially in this area.This stunningly beautiful valley sweeps down to the waterway which feeds Fiji's Salt Lake from the Koro Sea. We enjoy all tide access to the Lake and the Koro Sea from our own waterfront.The land is very fertile and grows a huge array of tropical plants, palms,coconuts flowers and fruits. Acey is an avid fisherman and he can fish when ever the mood takes him.We wanted to escape cold winters and enjoy tropical living in a safe and healthy environment.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Beautifully remote yet only 20 minutes from Town we are perched on the edge of the waterway leading from the Koro Sea to Salt Lake surrounded by coconut plantations,reef, lake, river and rainforest. This is the real Fiji.
- Primary: +1 7209878532 This is a land line number so leave out the +
Romantic, private waterfront holiday house on your own beach.
The dining deck
Kingfisher en Suite
Tropical Indoor outdoor living
Eggs Benedict for Breakfast perhaps!!.
Loungers on the pontoon
Home sweet home.
Sunsetting over Salt Lake
Kingfisher with screened Lounge Underneath
Absolute waterfront, Absolutely fabulous !
Dolphin trip in Natewa bay
Popping near the Salt Lake passage to the Koro Sea.
Evening Cocktails on the Beach Loungers
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
- Property typeHouse
Request to book
Contact the manager or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
- Response time Within a few hours
- Response rate 100%
- Calendar last updated 07/13/2016
Before making a payment, always call the manager at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
This is a land line number so leave out the +
Three services to protect your trip:
Protect your payments in case you need to cancel.
Travel with peace of mind.
Ensure you're prepared in case of accidental damage.